Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  A two legged female cougar has sex with several boys under 15 yrs old! (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
A two legged female cougar has sex with several boys under 15 yrs old! by madcurl
Started on: 08-06-2010 06:51 PM
Replies: 87
Last post by: crazyd on 06-30-2011 06:29 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2010 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dn69141:

Christine Shreeve Hubbs is freaking beautiful! WTF how is this a crime?

The cops are jelous they didnt get a piece of the action ?

IP: Logged
KidO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KidOSend a Private Message to KidODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dn69141:

Christine Shreeve Hubbs is freaking beautiful! WTF how is this a crime?

She was known as the "Hummer Mom". I grew up in Utah, and it was no secret that those Mormon girls were good with their mouths!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2010 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KidO:

She was known as the "Hummer Mom". I grew up in Utah, and it was no secret that those Mormon girls were good with their mouths!

Man, you sure do talk purrdy!
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2010 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Man, you sure do talk purrdy!

Boonie, I hear ya have a Purrdy mouth
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2010 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Boonie, I hear ya have a Purrdy mouth

If an absence of teeth and breath like azz is your idea of purrdy, then hellz yeah, i'm ALL THAT!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Another two legged Cougar pouncing on 15 year old boy wanting him to "wear clothes that show off his yummies." Sexting has really gotten out of hand.

(Click on link for Video)

NEWNAN, Ga. (CBS ATLANTA) - An arrest warrant obtained Friday night by CBS Atlanta News uncovered shocking details in the case of Coweta County teacher Dorothy Dixon.

Dixon was arrested in late May and charged with molesting one of her 15-year-old students. Her husband turned her into police after he claimed she sent lewd text messages to the child.

The arrest warrant raises tough questions about what the student's mother may have known, and even more tough questions about another teacher who may have known about the relationship between Dixon and the underage student.

The warrant reveals shocking details about those text messages, and alleges Dixon told the boy she wanted to "sneak away together and have sex all day on the beach somewhere."

It also alleges Dixon asking the boy to wear clothing that would "show off his yummies."

Surprisingly, the warrant also suggests the boy's mother knew about the texting back in February, 2011. The report said she didn't report the texts to either the school or to police because she "didn't want Ms. Dixon to lose her job."

CBS Atlanta's Steve Kiggins took those tough questions to the student's mother. We wanted to know why she didn't call police when she allegedly discovered the messages.

"Do you understand this is jeopardizing the integrity of my little brother?" shouted a family member after they threw CBS Atlanta off the property. They also called police.

The report then alleges another teacher knew that Dixon texted the student for "the past several months," and that she knew about the relationship Dixon had with the child.

In the report, Dixon's husband stated that his wife needs help and he had taken his two children out of state.
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/s...ls-in-teacher-arrest
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Surprisingly, the warrant also suggests the boy's mother knew about the texting back in February, 2011. The report said she didn't report the texts to either the school or to police because she "didn't want Ms. Dixon to lose her job."

Or the mother figured she might be able to sue a few people eventually and then suddenly it bothered her.
crazyd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazydClick Here to visit crazyd's HomePageSend a Private Message to crazydDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Police are looking for more potential victims in the case.

Oh come on, no 15-year old guy having free sex with a hot 42-year old woman is a 'victim'. How did we get this screwed up in America?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock