Started on: 07-30-2010 11:53 AM
Replies: 95
Last post by: Tom Slick on 01-15-2011 07:54 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Fan_88:

I have a 1200hp veyron that I just hit 274 by drafting my buds veyron.
Currently I am now driving a Honda Civic Type R, Black carbon fiber hood, double deck wing, sunburst yellow, black wheels. Oh and the full body kit.

Lol give me a few more races and my Viper is gona be close to that

IP: Logged
Fiero_Fan_88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2010 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Direct Link to This Post
Did you mess up?

Don't hit the cones.

Nascar driving requires a little touch.

Hey don't give up let's try again.

Did you mess up somewhere?

Don't worry, this car can be difficult for any one.

Try that again?

Well, you need to challenge that one again.

Be careful.

SCREW YOU JEFF GORDAN!!!
firstfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
Finished the first 3 sets of races So far I love it but holy loading times batman!!!
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2010 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Man I SUCK!!!!!
I can't wait til I get a Wheel. Playing with a DS3 is utter CRAP!!! Next to no control over the gas and steering. They both seem to have 3 settings on the DS3. Off. Half and Full.
I am buying a Driving Force GT when they are back in stock.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
I was going to buy GT5, I have 2, 3, & 4, and do like the games, they are fun, but i am also sick and tired of having next to none american cars in the series.. Usually you get like 5 american cars, a corvette, a viper, and then a few muscle cars, and maby a few European exotics, then like 900 jap cars. Plus im so sick of the license tests, im the kinda gamer who just wants to jump in, and start racing, iv never liked the tests, and cant stand wasting a week after getting the game trying to earn the licenses so i can actually play.. So i was going to buy it, but then i saw a used copy of Forza3 for $15 at Replays, and that made the decision easy.. Forza3 kicks ass btw!

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 12-26-2010).]

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Well... you do not HAVE to do the tests this time. You only do them now for extra money, exp and cars.
There are a lot of Japanese cars. Wanna guess why? It is a Japanese game With that said, they have quite a few good American cars in there this time around.
Plus i LOVE the online aspect of the game and all the tournaments that PD does in GT.

I also have Forza 3. GT5 kicks it's arse up one side and down the other
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

I also have Forza 3. GT5 kicks it's arse up one side and down the other

Everyone has their own tastes, i prefer Forza.. Although im glad to hear you arent required to do the license tests.. I'll probably pick it up when i find a used copy for $15 or $20 at Replays.

joshh44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshh44Send a Private Message to joshh44Direct Link to This Post
i just got GT5 for christmas and im addicted to that game already. i guess in total i put in almost 10 hours. the Kart racing is fun. i enjoy that. the nascar training is hard! i just leveled to 10. i just bought a 69 camaro. put the preformence exhaust. and it sounds like crap. sounds like a civic. i like the stock exhaust sound they put on. oh well. turned off traction control and is just does burnouts to 3 gear. good stuff but only 1 wheel spinning. i guess i should get that LSD upgrade for $7500

so far my favorite car to drive that i have in the game is the 1970 honda civic i bought for one of the beginners races. putting out a wopping 150ish hp. i cant remember on the top of my head. goes like stink for thos little races. im always ahead by at least 15 - 20 seconds.

looks exactly like this one! same color to.

i would love a steering wheel. but i just cant see myself paying $160 for a good wheel.
i could use that money for a real replacement wheel i need for my fiero.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyDirect Link to This Post
Steering wheels are cool, a friend of mine has one, but i could never get used to them.. Most of the ones iv tried are way to touchy, you barely turn the wheel and the car slides sideways like you cranked the wheel all the way over.. Although some of the super expensive ones are better, but i cant justify spending that kind of money on a controller either..
joshh44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshh44Send a Private Message to joshh44Direct Link to This Post
ya. i dont want to get a cheap touchy wheel like you discribed. i found a super awesome one. ferrari style. but its $300.
http://www.futureshop.ca/en...hrustmasterferrar-en
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
The Logitech Driving Force GT has 900 Degrees of steering. So it should not be touchy.

Oh yea, found this GREAT comparison video between Forza Motorsports 3 and Gran Turismo 5.
Both games using the Ferrari F430, running on Nurburgring. Graphically, GT5 is the clear winner!

[This message has been edited by 8Ball (edited 12-28-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Renegade blob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade blobSend a Private Message to Renegade blobDirect Link to This Post
Alright, kinda resurrecting an old thread, but I was just wondering around the used car lot and there at the bottom of the page a DeLoean caught my eye. I figured it would be cool to have so I went to buy it and OVER 500,000 CREDITS!!! I know there rare but I didn't know that rare, so are they a treasure on this game (or in real life) of this costly magnitude? It's a DMC-12 Series 2. Anyone know why it's so expensive?

P.S. That's a cool video, thanks^^
Renegade blob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade blobSend a Private Message to Renegade blobDirect Link to This Post

Renegade blob

861 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Alright, kinda resurrecting an old thread, but I was just wondering around the used car lot and there at the bottom of the page a DeLoean caught my eye. I figured it would be cool to have so I went to buy it and OVER 500,000 CREDITS!!! I know there rare but I didn't know that rare, so are they a treasure on this game (or in real life) of this costly magnitude? It's a DMC-12 Series 2. Anyone know why it's so expensive?

newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Renegade blob:

Duh, because it travels through time.

Finally got this game and now realize I need a new TV really badly.
snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post
I finally bought a new TV after getting GT5. It's worth it. Lol now I can read the car names =P.

I had the DeLorean in GT4 and the price seems to have jumped up a bit lol. I almost bought a Vibe but I was broke at the time, and I'm waiting for the Sunfire GXP to pop back in. Haven't seen the Solstice iterations yet.

Here's a nice list of the Premium vs Standard cars if it bothers you. I found out after buying my Skyline that there's also a Premium version of it lol.

http://www.gran-turismo.com.../gt5/carlist_en.html

------------------

1990 Sunbird SE /// 1995 Beretta Base

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2011 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I passed on the DMC also but I did receive it for winning some event don't remember which one it was. That formula GT event is freaking hard.

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 01-15-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock