Started on: 02-03-2010 09:35 AM
Replies: 183
Last post by: blakeinspace on 02-05-2011 06:14 PM
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
stupid DVR did it to me again cut off at the point where Desmond wakes up after shaking Penny's hand. looks like i need to watch the episode instead of recording it.
IP: Logged
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
www.hulu.com will have the episode.

J.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
Desmond & Widmore chumming it up. wow.
and - that it kinda stuck after the magnetic dousing
not sure how to apply yesterdays episode to wtf is up with the island - this was more a wtf is up with Desmond.
and Faraday - and Charlie - getting all "displaced" - this alternate timeline is getting hairy and sounds like it will unglue violently

I loved the end, with Desmond wanting to get the passenger list & wanting to show them. we saw how Charlie showed Desmond.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
It was a good Great episode. I hung out on LOST facebook, with what ended up being a bunch of idiots. I need a "chat" group to watch with that doesn't spend an entire episode either spamming, or "♪You all Everybody" ing the entire episode. It get's old to see the same post 70-100 times in a row when you are trying to have a legitimate conversation about things that are actually happening.

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2010 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

www.hulu.com will have the episode.

J.

thanks...

i have a few questions.
1. was charles and eloise always together?
1a. they go back to the atomic bomb era so when did charles get with Penny's mom.
2. who is Penny's mother?
3. who did Desmond mean he needs to show'em the manifest of 815?
3a. whomever will think Desmond is crazy and not believe him, except charlie.

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
great Ep---

As a matter of fact... my favorite LOST ep was Penny & Des intensive where he needed to find a link to not lose his sanity... and the link was Penny's voice when she answered the phone...

Awesome.

I loves me some LOST.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
yes, it is funny that desmond seems to be in the middle of all the best episodes, eh?

and - I loved that look on his face when he first realized he was back on the island.

and, I thought widmore could never return? but, maybe thats why he's only on the Hydra station mini island?
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
you reckon that Desmond is Jacob?

you know... like in the same way that Locke is the man in black/smoke monster character?
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
you reckon that Desmond is Jacob?

you know... like in the same way that Locke is the man in black/smoke monster character?

maybe. for bit a was thinking desmond was in fact the man in black/smoke monster. but - that didnt make much sense.

I am beginning to think this island is the "garden of eden". not the specific of the religous texts - but - that basic idea.
and, Jacob and "the man in black" being the 2 opposing forces, which for some reason humans must have.

it certainly is not "of this earth" in a normal way. being it time skips. has eternal folk living on it.

and, I really like how good & evil are NOT the 2 sides. they are just 2 sides - neither actually being good or evil. yes, the "man in black" sofar does seem to be the "more evil" one. and, also seems to be much more childish.
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:
pretty good side-flash, knowing that sawyer is a cop now and miles is his partner.

I didn't get that part.
cause sawyer helped kate get away in the elevator when she was in hand cuffs.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

I didn't get that part.
cause sawyer helped kate get away in the elevator when she was in hand cuffs.

Well... now Tom didn't necessarily say he was a good cop now... did he?
PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
I'm really curious about peoples reactions to the entire episode here, and how it changes the "outcome" as we had it in our mind.

Brad

[This message has been edited by twofatguys (edited 04-13-2010).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2010 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Well... now Tom didn't necessarily say he was a good cop now... did he?

I'll play good cop/bad cop with Kate in handcuffs any day.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

I'll play good cop/bad cop with Kate in handcuffs any day.

Brad
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
I was getting horrible reception when this & V were on...damnit....kept cutting out.....
but - overall - didnt like what I saw of this episode. none of the characters seemed natural. seemed very forced to create the setting for next week, or something....

but, gonna rewatch tonight on HULU. I know the chic blew up - but - signal dropped - didnt see it....scene which stands out the most as "damnit - damn antena!"...
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Dude, poor reception bites.

I'm lucky that LOST is on a channel that is strong for me, my other shows are a crapshoot.

I thought it was a very good episode, and the preview for next week was pure art.

Brad
OKflyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2010 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post
I liked it. Those were two great WTH moments (the chick getting blown up and Desmond running John over)!!
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2010 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

I loved the end, with Desmond wanting to get the passenger list & wanting to show them. we saw how Charlie showed Desmond.

so - Charlie almost kills Desmond...now Desmond almost (?) kills Lock....so - who is Lock gonna go after? or will Charlie & Desmond go on a spree? or will Lock be immune, since he is a "candidate"? but is he still a candidate...ug - the timeline....when did the candidates become candidates? Sawyer was WAY young, wasn't he? Sawyer was a candidate prior to 197X when the bomb went off, wasn't he?
ug

just phsyching up for t'night

also, been rewatching the previous seasons - halfway thru season 3. and, just saw a episode which tied nicely with the last "everbody loves hugo" episode, in the idea that Jack never really wanted to be the camps leader, which he stated when he agreed to follow Hugo to talk to Fake-Lock

edit: how many more episodes we gonna get? full 22 epsiode season?

[This message has been edited by Pyrthian (edited 04-20-2010).]

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
well, guess there wont be 22 episodes....4 more....hmpf....

anyways - was wondering who that boy Lock (and others) keeps seeing in the woods is?
didnt see him last night

anyways, our band of castaways seems to be re-congealing in the alternate timeline
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
That would be Jacob as a kid, in the woods.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
That would be Jacob as a kid, in the woods.

guessing or is this known?
yes - thats my guess too
even tho the kid doesnt quite look like a young version of Jacob
I was wondering if maybe there is a third
black/white and now gray

[This message has been edited by Pyrthian (edited 04-23-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post
I don't think its Jacob. For one thing, the first time we see one of those kids is when Smoke/Locke is walking in the woods after Ben kills Jacob. The first thing the kid says IIRC is "You know the rules, you can't kill him!" And Smoke/Locke says "Don't tell me what I can't do!". The kid says 'him' not 'me'.

I'm seeing the as some sort of Hell (maybe Richard was right), a prison for Smokey (Satan) so he cannot fully enter the world. And Jacob as an Angel charged with keeping him in check. Maybe not in such rigid Biblical terms, but that's the gist I think. I'm guessing the kids are some kind of other Angels keeping an eye on things - "gamekeepers" or some such.

[This message has been edited by OKflyboy (edited 04-23-2010).]

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OKflyboy:
I don't think its Jacob. For one thing, the first time we see one of those kids is when Smoke/Locke is walking in the woods after Ben kills Jacob. The first thing the kid says IIRC is "You know the rules, you can't kill him!" And Smoke/Locke says "Don't tell me what I can't do!". The kid says 'him' not 'me'.

I'm seeing the as some sort of Hell (maybe Richard was right), a prison for Smokey (Satan) so he cannot fully enter the world. And Jacob as an Angel charged with keeping him in check. Maybe not in such rigid Biblical terms, but that's the gist I think. I'm guessing the kids are some kind of other Angels keeping an eye on things - "gamekeepers" or some such.

dang - didnt see that - gonna go watch again on Hulu

have been more than one kid this season? I know in the first 2 seasons - there was much emphasis on children - Walt - and the Taily kids.
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

dang - didnt see that - gonna go watch again on Hulu

have been more than one kid this season? I know in the first 2 seasons - there was much emphasis on children - Walt - and the Taily kids.

Yes, there's been two. The first kid was younger then the second but they were both white and blonde IIRC (Which I suppose could lend weight to your theory, if its Jacob being reborn and quickly "growing up" - but I don't see it)

At any rate - I still LOVE me some LOST!!!

[This message has been edited by OKflyboy (edited 04-23-2010).]

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Could the boy(s) be "God"? You have good and evil fighting it out and maybe Lock (Satan) is trying to get into Heaven? It is a stretch, but just trying to think along these lines. Would the Lost group be angels?

J.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:
Could the boy(s) be "God"? You have good and evil fighting it out and maybe Lock (Satan) is trying to get into Heaven? It is a stretch, but just trying to think along these lines. Would the Lost group be angels?

J.

well, sofar - I have yet to see "the good guys". remember seasons 1 & 2? Bens people - the Others. not exactly "good guys".
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
No new LOST tonight... we get a 'flashback' (Ha!) to the Richard ep...

Maybe that is good for Tom... as his DVR probably did not record everything last time.

New 'V' though... I sure do miss Juliet on LOST though...

I loves me some Juliet...
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

No new LOST tonight... we get a 'flashback' (Ha!) to the Richard ep...

Maybe that is good for Tom... as his DVR probably did not record everything last time.

New 'V' though... I sure do miss Juliet on LOST though...

I loves me some Juliet...

damn (no new episode) and good (i get to watch my favorite episode of this season to it's completion).

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 04-27-2010).]

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
aweful quite about tuesdays episode
we got to see the creation of the smoke monster
and finally see the "heart" of the island Locke saw in season 1
but - of course - now we are stuck with - who the $#%@ is the lady?

was nice to see who "island adam & eve" were. nice.

and - next - is the "boy in the woods" - who we now see actually is a image of young Jacob, just a mirage - or real? has anyone else but Locke seen it? I thought someone else did too - Hurley dont count, since he sees dead people anyways....
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
2 episodes left
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
WOOT has gotten in on the bit...

check out it's latest T-Shirt offering.

http://shirt.woot.com/Forum....aspx?PostID=3944627
PFF
System Bot
JenzGT2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JenzGT2Send a Private Message to JenzGT2Direct Link to This Post

aweful quite about tuesdays episode
we got to see the creation of the smoke monster
and finally see the "heart" of the island Locke saw in season 1
but - of course - now we are stuck with - who the $#%@ is the lady?

was nice to see who "island adam & eve" were. nice.

and - next - is the "boy in the woods" - who we now see actually is a image of young Jacob, just a mirage - or real? has anyone else but Locke seen it? I thought someone else did too - Hurley dont count, since he sees dead people anyways....

I remember Desmond and Richard also seeing the boy.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
Ana Lucia is gonna be back on tonight
she made a short stop in season 5 as well

and damnit - I still do not except that magnetic forces took down that plane GGGRRRRRrrrrr.......
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

and damnit - I still do not except that magnetic forces took down that plane GGGRRRRRrrrrr.......

Actually, you do (sort of). That is, you take exception with the fact that magnetic forces brought down the plane. It is something that you cannot accept. Sorry.....I don't normally correct grammar, but I'm just in a weird mood today.

I love LOST, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the ending will be a huge disappointment. I'm hoping I am wrong, but they are trying to stuff a lot of info in the last few episodes and I'm not sure thay will answer everything for us. We shall see. Right now I just want to know who MIB & Jacob's "mom" was. She is the key to understanding pretty much everything about the island.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
WTH??

Now I have more questions. It had better be a damned good finale.

Brad
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
What a very enjoyable episode! A few surprising twists, like how Widmore "saw the light" (pun intended) and was a good guy afterall to Ben reverting back to the evil guy we all know and love. Too bad they killed off Widmore and apparently Richard too. I kind of figured Jack would be the chosen one....just made sense since Matthew Fox has known the ending of the show for quite a while now. I'm wondering how the present universe will meld with the sideways one. Will everyone on flight 815 know that the timeline shifted and collided again while everyone else remains oblivious or will everyone go back to being who they were prior to crashing on the island and resume their lives or will the island (and all of mankind) be destroyed by Locke monster? I can't wait until Sunday!!

I take back what I said......I don't think the ending will disappoint!
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
ya ya - killing Richard?!
didnt think MIB was allowed to do that?? didnt they have a long standing deal?

and Jacobs & MIB's Mom also did state that she was not the "original" keeper either.
and what special powers do ya actually get as the island caretaker? besides being able to see the core.

and, Jack being the meathead he is - is he gonna just shut it all down, and be done with it - then go home? he doesnt seem the right choice.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

ya ya - killing Richard?!
didnt think MIB was allowed to do that?? didnt they have a long standing deal?

and Jacobs & MIB's Mom also did state that she was not the "original" keeper either.
and what special powers do ya actually get as the island caretaker? besides being able to see the core.

and, Jack being the meathead he is - is he gonna just shut it all down, and be done with it - then go home? he doesnt seem the right choice.

I wondered why the MIB would allow Richard to die, it would seem he was getting something from Richard suffering. Perhaps he felt sorry for him. Like I said, more questions than answers.

Brad
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
I don't think Richard is dead. We just saw the smoke monster play beach ball, not kill him.
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:
I don't think Richard is dead. We just saw the smoke monster play beach ball, not kill him.

I was thinking the same thing, except, with only 1 episode left, I dont think they have time for playing that game.

maybe jack will throw Kate, Hurley & Sawyer down into the light cave, and make 3 smoke monsters to take out Lock/Smokey/MIB
.....I wonder if Kate would be a sexy smoke monster?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock