Started on: 01-20-2010 04:36 AM
Replies: 45
Last post by: Kekipi on 04-11-2011 02:38 AM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post04-10-2011 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Not really surprising. For a last meal, most people choose something that reminds them of happier times.

For some death row inmates, they choose a last meal to make a statement.
Robert A. Buell was executed on 9/25/2002 for the murder of 11 year old Krista Harrison. There was no DNA or hard evidence to convict him, although he had a previous record of rape and kidnapping.
His final meal request was one whole, unpitted olive. It's believed he thought the olive would germinate after his death and an olive tree would sprout from his grave. His final words were, "Jerry and Shirley, I didn’t kill your daughter. The prosecutor knows that ... and they left the real killer out there on the streets to kill again and again and again."

Interesting.
Thanx.
IP: Logged
Fieros_Forever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieros_ForeverSend a Private Message to Fieros_ForeverDirect Link to This Post

A big plate of spaghetti and meatballs with meatless tomato sauce. Salisbury steak with gravy. Mashed potatoes with gravy and a side of pure butter, and to drink a pitcher of sweet tea and a two-liter Coca-Cola, with two glasses and plenty of ice for both.

I love to drink tea and Coca-Cola with meals, but do not do it very often. I don't like to drink them at the same time, it's that sometimes feel like a sip of iced tea, and sometimes I feel like a sip of Coca-Cola.I usually order two drinks when I go to a restaurant. I've gotten a strange look from the server more than once.

-FF
1986 Fiero 2M6
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-10-2011 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieros_Forever:

I love to drink tea and Coca-Cola with meals, but do not do it very often. I don't like to drink them at the same time, it's that sometimes feel like a sip of iced tea, and sometimes I feel like a sip of Coca-Cola.I usually order two drinks when I go to a restaurant. I've gotten a strange look from the server more than once.

Steepster has cola-flavored teas.

http://steepster.com/
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
If I'm lucky, it was the 2 ham sandwiches I just ate.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-11-2011 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

If I'm lucky, it was the 2 ham sandwiches I just ate.

Gotta' love that!
Kekipi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KekipiSend a Private Message to KekipiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

I vote for that, never wanted to eat when i did acid.
The one time I tried to eat Chinese food on acid it was moving on the plate.

It's alive.

Steve

That's too funny, me 53, never did acid. accidentally smoked some elephant tranquilizer once. Did Mescaline, Shrooms a few times but I think if I had to go It,d be a trip, to be on a trip.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock