Started on: 08-13-2009 09:06 PM
Replies: 313
Last post by: tbone42 on 01-16-2011 12:26 AM
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
13-0 first half, ima have some grumpy co-workers tomorrow, but its worth it to rub it in after all the S**t talk they like to do..

hopefully they keep it up now that i posted this :P
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wetpoop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2009 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopDirect Link to This Post
HA, I just got back from sticking a bunch of ravens stuff on an unsuspecting redskin fans car. (he is a friend)
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
TOTALLY NECESSARY BUMP!!!! GO RAVENS!!!!
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
yea, i work down here in laurel, i got some depressed co-workers today

i walked into work, the oneguy looked at me and went "just shutup, i know"
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

13-0 first half, ima have some grumpy co-workers tomorrow, but its worth it to rub it in after all the S**t talk they like to do..

hopefully they keep it up now that i posted this :P

They get that worked up over the preseason? I have to save my dissapointments for the regular season.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

i am glad football is back too !

My best friend is a die hard raven fan, but he is still nursing his wounds from the smackdown my boys put on him last year !

I told him we are going to need jacob the jeweler to design the next one ! We are running out of room !

HEhehe all in good fun.
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

My best friend is a die hard raven fan, but he is still nursing his wounds from the smackdown my boys put on him last year !

HEhehe all in good fun.

yea, we didnt make it all the way lastyear, but for a rookie QB, we did damned good, and noone can say otherwise to that.
first time ever a rookie QB went that far.
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

yea, we didnt make it all the way lastyear, but for a rookie QB, we did damned good, and noone can say otherwise to that.

Big Ben took the Stoolers to the AFC Championship game in his rookie year and lost to New England.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Yep, steelers only lost 1 regular season game that year (15-1).

BTW Bengal i am from your neck of the woods originally, Middletown, Ohio.
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bill you been watching hard knocks?

btw - I feel like this thread should go on all season. We all remember what happened last time we had a football thread last the entire season, don't we?
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfDirect Link to This Post

T. Brady won the superbowl in his first year as a starting QB and only his second year as a pro. I know it's not quite the same but I'm just glad he's back
PFF
System Bot
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

Hey Bill you been watching hard knocks?

btw - I feel like this thread should go on all season. We all remember what happened last time we had a football thread last the entire season, don't we?

Hard Knocks is great. Having all access to your team and watching the storylines unfold is awesome.

Jeff, I know why you want this thread to continue. The last time the Ravens ended up World Champions. Boooooooo.

Bill

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
pretty much guaranteed win Dec 13th...
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Yep, steelers only lost 1 regular season game that year (15-1).

BTW Bengal i am from your neck of the woods originally, Middletown, Ohio.

Middletucky huh. Just kidding. My wife works in Monroe and we live in Mason. How long have you been in Fla?

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

BENGAL4

1137 posts
Member since Jul 99

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

pretty much guaranteed win Dec 13th...

Who is playing?
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
lions...
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

lions...

I will be a Lions fan that day.

[This message has been edited by BENGAL4 (edited 08-18-2009).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2009 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Ravens? You mean Rat Birds right? LOL
Seriously though I hope the Bengals do a LOT better this year
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BENGAL4:

Hard Knocks is great. Having all access to your team and watching the storylines unfold is awesome.

Jeff, I know why you want this thread to continue. The last time the Ravens ended up World Champions. Boooooooo.

Bill

Haha damn straight!

Yea I liked the first episode. Kinda lame how they cut that one guy though, I thought Marvin had more class than that.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Please you all suck philladelphia all day baby GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 08-19-2009).]

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Ravens? You mean Rat Birds right? LOL
Seriously though I hope the Bengals do a LOT better this year

Steve,

How are you doing? The Bengals should be better this year. Defense is improved and Carson Palmer seems to be healthy. Big question is the O-Line.

BTW, your avatar is my tatoo on my right arm.

Bill
PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Let the games begin !!
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Haha damn straight!

Yea I liked the first episode. Kinda lame how they cut that one guy though, I thought Marvin had more class than that.

I heard they release free agents that way and alot of other teams do the same. Veterans are cut by Marvin, although I agree it was lame. Episode 2 is tonight.

A neat thing happened at camp this week. Muhammed Ali came to camp. He was in Lexington KY and stopped by to see Marvin and give him a set of signed boxing gloves. Pretty cool.

Bill
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

I heard they release free agents that way and alot of other teams do the same. Veterans are cut by Marvin, although I agree it was lame. Episode 2 is tonight.

A neat thing happened at camp this week. Muhammed Ali came to camp. He was in Lexington KY and stopped by to see Marvin and give him a set of signed boxing gloves. Pretty cool.

Bill

I just remember when Billick cut guys he would always talk to them. He said "I owe them that much." Billick himself got cut so he knows what those guys are going through. I'm not saying they have to get on their knees or anything for the guys, but the way they did it was pretty shitty.

I also like how they had to pay for amenities in their rooms. Typical cheap Bungles right? haha Maybe they'll put that money into an indoor practice facility.

Speaking of their cheap owner, I was fairly surprised at how much say he has in day to day activities. I would cringe if that was my team.

[This message has been edited by Black88GT (edited 08-20-2009).]

firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post

Bill

As a cowboys fan I can say I couldn't be happier that for once they aren't at cowboys camp. This preseason has been great...no drama from T.O or Romo or any other nonsense. Just guys getting ready to play some football. Thank God!
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

I just remember when Billick cut guys he would always talk to them. He said "I owe them that much." Billick himself got cut so he knows what those guys are going through. I'm not saying they have to get on their knees or anything for the guys, but the way they did it was pretty shitty.

I also like how they had to pay for amenities in their rooms. Typical cheap Bungles right? haha Maybe they'll put that money into an indoor practice facility.

Speaking of their cheap owner, I was fairly surprised at how much say he has in day to day activities. I would cringe if that was my team.

I wouldn't call the owner cheap, he is just not football smart. He want's to be like his Hall of Fame father (Paul Brown) and he has 19 years of sucking to show for it.

You and all the Ravens fans should really be cringing. Mike Brown was given the chance to move the Bengals to Baltimore before Art Model took them up to move the Browns there.

The Bengals are getting an indoor practice facillity. They are going to share one with the Cincinnati Bearcats on campus. CHEAP.

Bill

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

I wouldn't call the owner cheap, he is just not football smart. He want's to be like his Hall of Fame father (Paul Brown) and he has 19 years of sucking to show for it.

You and all the Ravens fans should really be cringing. Mike Brown was given the chance to move the Bengals to Baltimore before Art Model took them up to move the Browns there.

The Bengals are getting an indoor practice facillity. They are going to share one with the Cincinnati Bearcats on campus. CHEAP.

Bill

Yea him not moving here was the best thing that ever happened to us. That's funny they are sharing the facility, not surprising at all.

I just watched the last hard knocks this morning, I like the Carson line talking about his forearm smells like he "dipped it in a toilet." Too funny...

[This message has been edited by Black88GT (edited 08-21-2009).]

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2009 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Yea him not moving here was the best thing that ever happened to us. That's funny they are sharing the facility, not surprising at all.

I just watched the last hard knocks this morning, I like the Carson line talking about his forearm smells like he "dipped it in a toilet." Too funny...

The look on the centers, Kyle Cook, face was priceless. Carson is showing his dry sense of humor that we have never seen before. Carson later said the smell had improved to "sweaty man ass". haha

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2009 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

The look on the centers, Kyle Cook, face was priceless. Carson is showing his dry sense of humor that we have never seen before. Carson later said the smell had improved to "sweaty man ass". haha

that was great, it's hard to tell when Carson is being serious and when he is joking. Sometimes he comes off like an a-hole but I think he is just kidding.

So have Cincy fans forgave Chad Johnson for all of his antics? Do they like him again?
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
So what's everyone think of my fantasy team (10 team league)

QB: Drew Brees, Carson Palmer
RB: Chris Johnson, Steve Slaton, Ronnie Brown, Beanie Wells, Cedric Benson
WR: Roddy White, Anthony Gonzalez, Vincent Jackson, Lance Moore
TE: Jason Witten, Kevin Boss
D/ST: Vikings
K: Neil Rackers
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

that was great, it's hard to tell when Carson is being serious and when he is joking. Sometimes he comes off like an a-hole but I think he is just kidding.

So have Cincy fans forgave Chad Johnson for all of his antics? Do they like him again?

I guess the dumb fans have forgiven him, I havn't. His attitude has seemed to have changed. They say he is in the best shape of his career and per Carson, Chad is working and giving 100 percent right now. Just wait when they lose a game and he has 2 catches. I'm sure the real Chad will show up. I'm tired of his act. I hope he has a great season and then he walks.

I also think with T.J. Houshmenzadeh out of here, alot of the locker room drama will be gone.

PFF
System Bot
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

http://13gb.com/media/images/manasscandle.jpg
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

So what's everyone think of my fantasy team (10 team league)

QB: Drew Brees, Carson Palmer
RB: Chris Johnson, Steve Slaton, Ronnie Brown, Beanie Wells, Cedric Benson
WR: Roddy White, Anthony Gonzalez, Vincent Jackson, Lance Moore
TE: Jason Witten, Kevin Boss
D/ST: Vikings
K: Neil Rackers

Looks good. Brees and Carson, that should get you some points. You should take a look at Chris Henry if he's availible. It looks like his troubles are behind him and I see double digit TD's for him this year.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

I guess the dumb fans have forgiven him, I havn't. His attitude has seemed to have changed. They say he is in the best shape of his career and per Carson, Chad is working and giving 100 percent right now. Just wait when they lose a game and he has 2 catches. I'm sure the real Chad will show up. I'm tired of his act. I hope he has a great season and then he walks.

I also think with T.J. Houshmenzadeh out of here, alot of the locker room drama will be gone.

See that's why I think Chad is "reformed," not because it is genuine but because his agent said "look Chad, this is a contract year, if you have another year like last you'll lose millions of dollars, come out with a happy face, have a great year, and get paid somewhere else."

They said in camp he is still taking some plays off though but I guess as long as he looks good on tape other teams will still be interested.

Regarding my FFL, I was thinking about Henry, he's an interesting prospect especially if Carson has a good season. I think I might start Benson week 1 going up against that pathetic Denver run defense.

edit: This Andre Smith hold out is getting interesting too, why are they trying to low ball a guy that everyone is projecting to be a starter? I can't believe Mike Brown has his family cutting all these deals, I'm sorry but that is one franchise in disarray. The crazier part is the most Bengal fans are blaming him! Why would he take less money than what the guy behind him took? That's not how it works. Mike Brown came out and said the slotting system is over, apparently in his world it is, I guess someone forgot to tell him he doesn't get to determine that for the NFL. Doesn't he understand you have to pay to play? Maybe there is a reason why the Bengals couldn't sell out their home opener - because that cheap ass won't spend any money to win, so why should the fans support the team with their money? What does his family need another beach house in Cancun or what?

[This message has been edited by Black88GT (edited 08-24-2009).]

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2009 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

See that's why I think Chad is "reformed," not because it is genuine but because his agent said "look Chad, this is a contract year, if you have another year like last you'll lose millions of dollars, come out with a happy face, have a great year, and get paid somewhere else."

They said in camp he is still taking some plays off though but I guess as long as he looks good on tape other teams will still be interested.

Regarding my FFL, I was thinking about Henry, he's an interesting prospect especially if Carson has a good season. I think I might start Benson week 1 going up against that pathetic Denver run defense.

edit: This Andre Smith hold out is getting interesting too, why are they trying to low ball a guy that everyone is projecting to be a starter? I can't believe Mike Brown has his family cutting all these deals, I'm sorry but that is one franchise in disarray. The crazier part is the most Bengal fans are blaming him! Why would he take less money than what the guy behind him took? That's not how it works. Mike Brown came out and said the slotting system is over, apparently in his world it is, I guess someone forgot to tell him he doesn't get to determine that for the NFL. Doesn't he understand you have to pay to play? Maybe there is a reason why the Bengals couldn't sell out their home opener - because that cheap ass won't spend any money to win, so why should the fans support the team with their money? What does his family need another beach house in Cancun or what?

From how I understand it, the Bengals want Smith's contract to be more in line with the first 5 picks. Heyword-Beys contract really messed everything up according to the Brown family, but it is also being said that they knew this long holdout was going to happen before mini-camp. That's why they moved him from left to right tackle at mini camp and the OTA's. They knew he wasn't going to start this year.

Hell, Mike Brown doesn't have AC in his home. Thats a true story. I dont think he's cheap, he just doesn't spend his money correctly.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

From how I understand it, the Bengals want Smith's contract to be more in line with the first 5 picks. Heyword-Beys contract really messed everything up according to the Brown family, but it is also being said that they knew this long holdout was going to happen before mini-camp. That's why they moved him from left to right tackle at mini camp and the OTA's. They knew he wasn't going to start this year.

Hell, Mike Brown doesn't have AC in his home. Thats a true story. I dont think he's cheap, he just doesn't spend his money correctly.

Well, they said DHB's contract was 20% over the 7th overall pick from last year, Sedrick Ellis. That's a big jump no doubt, but not earth shattering, he ended up with around 25 million guaranteed.

Glenn Dorsey last year, the 5th overall pick, got 22 million guaranteed, Sanchez this year in the same spot got 28 million guaranteed. That's a 27% jump right there.

So you have the 7th overall pick with a 20% increase, and the 5th overall pick with a 27% increase. A 20 something percent increase is the apparent trend. Andre Smith asking for 26 million guaranteed is right in line with that since Gholston last year, the 6th overall pick, got 21 million guaranteed. Instead they are trying to give him less than DHB. No agent would ever agree to that.

edit: Just looked up the 4th overall pick from last year, McFadden, got 26 guaranteed, this year Aaron Curry got 34 guaranteed - a 30% jump! The more I look at it, DHB's contract may have been low.

[This message has been edited by Black88GT (edited 08-25-2009).]

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

Well, they said DHB's contract was 20% over the 7th overall pick from last year, Sedrick Ellis. That's a big jump no doubt, but not earth shattering, he ended up with around 25 million guaranteed.

Glenn Dorsey last year, the 5th overall pick, got 22 million guaranteed, Sanchez this year in the same spot got 28 million guaranteed. That's a 27% jump right there.

So you have the 7th overall pick with a 20% increase, and the 5th overall pick with a 27% increase. A 20 something percent increase is the apparent trend. Andre Smith asking for 26 million guaranteed is right in line with that since Gholston last year, the 6th overall pick, got 21 million guaranteed. Instead they are trying to give him less than DHB. No agent would ever agree to that.

edit: Just looked up the 4th overall pick from last year, McFadden, got 26 guaranteed, this year Aaron Curry got 34 guaranteed - a 30% jump! The more I look at it, DHB's contract may have been low.

I wasn't aware of those facts. The sad thing is, Smith probably wont help much this year.

On another note. The Ravens defense looked good Monday night. I thought Ray Ray was going to have a pick six, but he dropped the int. They were in Sanchez's face continually. Looks like the same ol Ratbirds.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 05:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

I wasn't aware of those facts. The sad thing is, Smith probably wont help much this year.

On another note. The Ravens defense looked good Monday night. I thought Ray Ray was going to have a pick six, but he dropped the int. They were in Sanchez's face continually. Looks like the same ol Ratbirds.

I think Smith would have been OK had he been in camp. Missing all this time is not good, rumors are he is over 400 lbs now.

This is why the NFL needs to adopt a new rookie pay system where the contracts are basically pre-arranged. It hurts both the players and the teams when there are long hold outs, and threats of re-entering the draft, etc. Upshaw was opposed to it, but I have a feeling next go around with the CBA this is going to be a major sticking point as it should be.

And yup - same old Ravens defense! Sanchez looked pretty bad, he was staring down his primary receivers all night. Rex starting him is a mistake, last time I saw a rookie look that bad his name was Kyle Boller, and we all know how that turned out. I thought Ray would have had a pick 6 for sure too. I like how ESPN keeps showing his TD pass when Ed Reed, Ray, and Ngata were all on the sidelines, Suggs was out the whole game too. Our backup LB's were pretty confused before the snap. I'm not impressed with that play, but you know how the media is (slobbing his knob already). Their first five games are tough he is going to get his ass kicked for sure.

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

I think Smith would have been OK had he been in camp. Missing all this time is not good, rumors are he is over 400 lbs now.

This is why the NFL needs to adopt a new rookie pay system where the contracts are basically pre-arranged. It hurts both the players and the teams when there are long hold outs, and threats of re-entering the draft, etc. Upshaw was opposed to it, but I have a feeling next go around with the CBA this is going to be a major sticking point as it should be.

And yup - same old Ravens defense! Sanchez looked pretty bad, he was staring down his primary receivers all night. Rex starting him is a mistake, last time I saw a rookie look that bad his name was Kyle Boller, and we all know how that turned out. I thought Ray would have had a pick 6 for sure too. I like how ESPN keeps showing his TD pass when Ed Reed, Ray, and Ngata were all on the sidelines, Suggs was out the whole game too. Our backup LB's were pretty confused before the snap. I'm not impressed with that play, but you know how the media is (slobbing his knob already). Their first five games are tough he is going to get his ass kicked for sure.

Slobbing his knob. ha. Well it is New York, where everything is bigger and better. lol

I agree with having a new rookie pay structure. Look how much money the guys are getting without playing a down. As for Smith being over 400lbs, I have not heard that yet. The only news we are getting is he's working out and want's to be here. If he signs, I dont see him starting this year unless somebody goes down.

Carson is out for tonights game. I just hope he is ready for the opener. 1st home game tonight. My wife and I were discussing how many people in our section didn't renew their tickets this year. Tonights game is the first one to be blacked out since Aug of 2005. I think if the Bengals play well in the last 2 preseason games, the opener against Denver should sell out. Even though the preseason is fake football, I can't wait to get down there tonight.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2009 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

Slobbing his knob. ha. Well it is New York, where everything is bigger and better. lol

I agree with having a new rookie pay structure. Look how much money the guys are getting without playing a down. As for Smith being over 400lbs, I have not heard that yet. The only news we are getting is he's working out and want's to be here. If he signs, I dont see him starting this year unless somebody goes down.

Carson is out for tonights game. I just hope he is ready for the opener. 1st home game tonight. My wife and I were discussing how many people in our section didn't renew their tickets this year. Tonights game is the first one to be blacked out since Aug of 2005. I think if the Bengals play well in the last 2 preseason games, the opener against Denver should sell out. Even though the preseason is fake football, I can't wait to get down there tonight.

Ocho stinko tried to report Smith had signed on his twitter page, only for the team to say that he hasn't. What a clown.

Did you have fun at the game? Kyle Boller played well I heard.

Ravens kicked ass tonight, Flacco was hot - 22/28, 247 yards, and a TD. He would have had another TD if our rookie o-lineman wouldn't have had an illegal formation penalty. Flacco is going to have a great season if he stays healthy, his progression from this time last year has been phenomenal.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock