Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Who's pumped to see fast and furious and not afraid to admit it! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Who's pumped to see fast and furious and not afraid to admit it! by firstfiero
Started on: 04-01-2009 07:43 PM
Replies: 110
Last post by: Khw on 04-23-2011 08:26 PM
AJ7

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

One word.... rental.

same. atleast its a car movie, I just hope they dont spurt off a bunch of technical crap that doesnt make sense like always
IP: Logged

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
It's got synthetic blinker fluid man, makes me go faster!

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AJ7:
I just hope they dont spurt off a bunch of technical crap that doesnt make sense like always

Like a MoTec exhaust?

[This message has been edited by Deabionni (edited 04-02-2009).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
The only one I didn't like was Tokyo Drift, but I can't wait to see this one. With the original cast back, should make for an interesting plot.
nmw75

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nmw75Send a Private Message to nmw75Direct Link to This Post
I work with a hardcore MOPAR guy.... He's all p1$$ed of because they used 350 crate engines in all of the "muscle" cars in the movie.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:

I liked the first one and the last one.

I will probably go see it when it is at the drive-in. There is usually some nice cars out there at movies like this.

Plus it gives me a chance to go to the movies with my son and his friends and not look like a complete old fart.

care to go on a date?

edit--- oh yeah, NTFC always makes car movies a get together... FFIII, Talladega Nights, RedLine, Cars... and of course, this will be the same!

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 04-02-2009).]

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Maybe I'll just stay home and watch Bullit and Gone in 60 Seconds again.

Ahhhh Bullit.. Classic. I need to find that movie again. Thank you for reminding me good sir. That's + worthy.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoDirect Link to This Post
Forget all you haters out there...... I already have a date planned with my wife for THIS FRIDAY!!!!!

yes I own all three DVD too.

I LOVE AAALLLLLLLL CAR MOVIES.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Deabionni:

(I've got a Supra MKIII, and she's got a BMW 540i; so I already know that they'd drive like idiots around us trying to get us to race).

Where is the fun in having those and not going out to play?
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
If it was realistic ~ I think I'd be less inclined to see it... the purpose of movies is escapism & entertainment. I can find a weeks worth of "real" stuff on YouTube, Speed TV, & "the internets"

I enjoyed the first one for it's entertainment value - and simply because it was something "new". The 2nd was waste... though I did watch it. I held off on seeing the 3rd until just a month or two ago - I was really surprised that it wasn't half as bade as part 2. My 2 favorite scenes in the 3rd movie? "Dom" at the end, and seeing Rhys Millen sitting in the row of seats in front of the main character (at the beginning when on the plane). For those that don't know who Rhys is... he did most of the great stunt driving for the movie - and comes from an impressive racing background!

I can't say for sure that I'll see it in a theater (a 6 month old can put the damper on those kinds of outings)... but I'll definitely be seeing it. I'm just hoping that the "retail' result of it isn't nearly as horrific as the first one - IMO all that "Nawhs" & Ricer stuff got to be too much too quickly...

Originally posted by 2.5:

It's got synthetic blinker fluid man, makes me go faster!

Get yours now at KaleCo Auto!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gecko:
Where is the fun in having those and not going out to play?

I play on occasion, but I'm not gonna risk getting a ticket to impress a bunch of kids.

I'll keep my clean driving record.
PFF
System Bot
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

I play on occasion, but I'm not gonna risk getting a ticket to impress a bunch of kids.

I'll keep my clean driving record.

Clean driving record? Sir you do NOT Play enough. At least reply with some slightly exaggerated race stories from the past or something.

Slightly off topic, tonight when I made a run to the store I see 2 cars across from each other, blocking an intersection talking. 1 was the typical riced civic, the other was a riced out VOLVO. I really really took a second glance to make sure it wasn't my imagination. Somebody handed this kid one of the larger volvos and let him "hook it up" lol. I seriously laughed out loud, but they had the systems going and didn't hear me
Nohbdy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NohbdySend a Private Message to NohbdyDirect Link to This Post
speaking of volvos, had one rev its engine at me today at a red light... lol... 1.8L turbo... i matched his acceleration. at about 4000rpms. i laughed, then braked and got on my road.

i am definitely going to see this movie, it is one of the ones im looking forward to ill prlly see it w/ a few of my buddies when they get back from vacation.

EDIT: smily didnt work cuz its lame

[This message has been edited by Nohbdy (edited 04-02-2009).]

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post

Clean driving record? Sir you do NOT Play enough. At least reply with some slightly exaggerated race stories from the past or something.

Stories from the past would be NO PROBLEM!!!

When I was 19 I lost my license for 25 months due to speeding & related tickets. After waiting 25 months and paying more than $1,700 in fines, I learned how to "play smart".

When I lost my license, I had 24 points. When I got it back 25 months later, I STILL had 16 points on my license. If you guys really want a good story, I could tell you about my last ticket I got in the Fiero.....

[This message has been edited by Deabionni (edited 04-02-2009).]

Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Stories from the past would be NO PROBLEM!!!

When I was 19 I lost my license for 25 months due to speeding & related tickets. After waiting 25 months and paying more than $1,700 in fines, I learned how to "play smart".

When I lost my license, I had 24 points. When I got it back 25 months later, I STILL had 16 points on my license. If you guys really want a good story, I could tell you about my last ticket I got in the Fiero.....

Now you have to tell the stores, even exaggerate if necessary. 24pts? Umm I dont know how much I have now. but last I was told it was something like 36-40. Buty they are ALL from speeding/driving while suspended and over a 20yr period. I have never gone that 1 year to remove pts. NEVER EVER got a ticket for alcohol related, drug related, accidents etc. (yah I shoulda been ticketed for the 1 previously mentioned incident) . Currently my license is suspended for something like 1.5 yrs. ( I am kinda getting used to it) because my fiero has been in the shop for 1 yr plus. My Convertible Sebring (my slow down and relax car) has been the shop for 2-3 months.

soooooooooo tell them stories. I would but mine aren't that interesting.
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTDirect Link to This Post
I liked Tokyo Drift. Maybe because of the 3 years I spent in Japan back in the 60's in the Navy. I am looking forward to seeing the next F & F.

------------------

spud321x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spud321xSend a Private Message to spud321xDirect Link to This Post
Im gonna be seein it. Prolly race a couple retards with the protege afterwards too :-P

Nick

------------------

I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleDirect Link to This Post
Midnight showing tonight, er tomorrow? anywho 12:01am Friday morning... Going in SRT-4, nice and ricey
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

They are about as realistic and entertaining as "Professional Wrestling" to me.

Wrestling is fake?

I know I will end up watching it when it comes to DVD but probably wont go to the cinema. Not paying $48 for the family to watch that dribble.
Seen the shorts tonight and had to have a chuckle at the Camro chucking a wheelstand on a dirt road. I want them tyres.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

Wrestling is fake?

Well--it's actually more believable than F&F--but yeah--it's fake too.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

Wrestling is fake?

All the wrestling I watch is real. Whether it be in oil, mud,pudding,jello, etc....
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

All the wrestling I watch is real. Whether it be in oil, mud,pudding,jello, etc....

Real?? one word-------silicone.

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
care to go on a date?

edit--- oh yeah, NTFC always makes car movies a get together... FFIII, Talladega Nights, RedLine, Cars... and of course, this will be the same!

When I know it is coming to the Drive-In I will post it. I will see if I can get us a discount again for anyone who wants to come.
RichLo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RichLoSend a Private Message to RichLoDirect Link to This Post
I think I'm going to go back home tonight and watch Two Lane Blacktop (and maybe The Driver after that) with a fridge full of beer and wait for the new F&F to come out on DVD.......
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
Nobody is going to sit home and watch the original Vanishing Point ?

Ya do know he didn't really crash that challenger into the bulldozers right? I can't remember right now what type of car they really used, but if pause it and go frame by frame, so will see its a different car.
Jrgicehc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
I'm so pumped to go see it tomorow after i get the fiero back on the road!!

remember.... turn the nos down, and you'l run 9's.

Idaho_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Idaho_FieroSend a Private Message to Idaho_FieroDirect Link to This Post
I can't go and see it tonight cause I have to work, but tomorrow is my day off! I AM GOING!! Just gotta take it for what it is...A movie...It's entertaining to watch nonetheless...

Wes
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

care to go on a date?

It is showing tonight. Probably too short notice to see if anyone wants to go.

[This message has been edited by CenTexIndy (edited 04-03-2009).]

OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post
Saw it today. It was OK, predictably stupid in some places (the 17 gears worth of shifting is back...) but all in all I enjoyed it. I was struck by how much better Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster and even Paul Walker look now that they don't look so much like kids anymore. MR especially, she was not only hot, but beautiful in a woman-not girl, way...

[This message has been edited by OKflyboy (edited 04-04-2009).]

Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OKflyboy:

Saw it today. It was OK, predictably stupid in some places (the 17 gears worth of shifting is back...) but all in all I enjoyed it. I was struck by how much better Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster and even Paul Walker look now that they don't look so much like kids anymore. MR especially, she was not only hot, but beautiful in a women-not girl, way...

Hmm interesting, when I first saw MR, I thought wow she has aged since the last time. Granted she is still hot.

I really wish MR and JB had bigger parts. I would so like to see them racing.having fun etc.

the excessive shifting is there, I didn't notice quite as much but thats probably because I enjoy it.

The real kill for me was realizing that this was after 2 yet before 3. (sorry if I ruin it for anyone)

Me going to see this tonight was partially my own desire. (I haven t seen a movie on opening night in about 2 yrs). and partially because this thread got me all in to it.

So I had no way to get to the theater. I ended up calling a taxi for a 4mile ride which cost $25.

I get to the theater and find out its sold out for the next couple shows. hmmmmmmm

This was a big theater and I figure out that if I watch "The Knowing" with Nick Cage. (which started 5mins prior to me buying the ticket). I can possibly make the 11pm showing of FAF

So i do that. get into The Knowing and there are barely any seats. I am alone and end up sitting in the first 5 neck stretching seats. Ok, could be better, but I can deal with it, and the movie hasnt started, so I havent missed anything.

I keep thinking, if its this bad for "The Knowing", then I can only imagine for the fnf. The Knowing turns out to be pretty decent actually, but I am occasionally checking my phone for the time, and watching people get up leave early, and not come back. I am assuming they are leaving to get better seats for FNF. well I decide I will just wait it out, and stand if I have to for FNF. I watch the entire "The Knowing", get into the theatre for FNF and there are seats, but its the 1 seat, have to ask someone if its taken routine. The movie staff however comes up and offers to help. So he finds me a pretty decent seat.

All in all, I felt the FNF has more movie to it, and less rice. I really did enjoy it.

Afterwards I had a 4 mile walk home because I just didn't feel like paying $25 to a taxi for 4 miles. Thankfully I brought along a pint of smirnoff and my ipod nano to make the walk more tolerable.

All in all. $25 for the initial taxi ride, $23 in movie tickets. ( I didn't buy any food). $8 for 1pt of Smirnoff. $56 to see 2 good movies on the large screen, and feel good afterward. well I feel like I did ok. no complaints here,
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Gecko

5954 posts
Member since Aug 2004
oh and while watching the trailers they mentioned that "wheel man" is avaiable in stores.

Fckers, I been waiting for this game for months and finally realize why it has been held off for so long.
PFF
System Bot
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Gecko

5954 posts
Member since Aug 2004
Dont worry, I will be asleep/passed out any moment now.

It was funny to see the trailer for X-Men Origins Wolverine, and here people so excited to see it , and I couldn't help but think "yah, I have that at home"

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
"The Fast and the Furious" roared onto movie screens in 2001, and it made Vin Diesel a household name (even though it's not the name he was born with). Eight years later, Vin has returned for another spin in "Fast & Furious" along with the original's stars Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, and Jordana Brewster. So here's a look under the hood of the four films with some inside facts you might not know about how they were put together. Plus, we have an exclusive racing scene from the movie introduced by Vin Diesel himself.

"The Fast and the Furious" shares its title but not its story with a low-budget movie from 1954. It was one of the first films produced by B-movie legend Roger Corman, who also drove a car in one of the movie's race scenes. He got so into it he forgot his car was supposed to lose, and afterward the notoriously stingy producer had to pay up the money to reshoot the scene.

"Racer X," a Vibe Magazine article by Kenneth Li, was the inspiration for the first movie. It delved into the culture of illegal street racers in New York City and their tricked-out import cars. Dominic Toretto's line in the movie, "I live my life a quarter mile at a time," was something said by Rafael "Ralphy" Estevez, the real-life driver in the story.

Vin Diesel was born Mark Sinclair Vincent, and he adopted his pseudonym while working as bouncer at a New York City nightclub. He struggled at first to find work as an actor, and it inspired "Muti-Facial," a short film he wrote and directed that played at the 1995 Cannes Film Festival. Steven Spielberg saw his film, which lead to Diesel getting cast in "Saving Private Ryan."

Toretto's Mazda RX7 in the first movie originally had a roll cage, but it had to be removed so that Vin Diesel could fit in the driver's seat. Mark Wahlberg, Christian Bale and Eminem were all considered for the part of Brian O'Connor before Paul Walker was cast. Neither Michelle Rodriguez nor Jordana Brewster had a driver's license when they were hired.

"The Fast and the Furious" was a surprise hit, earning more money its first weekend than the movie's entire budget. Diesel turned down a role in the sequel, so Walker was paired with Tyrese Gibson for "2 Fast 2 Furious." Not only did Walker do some of his own stunt driving in the movie, he did it in his own Nissan Skyline.

"Tokyo Drift," the third movie in the series, centered on a new set of characters, though Vin Diesel did appear at the end in a surprise cameo. Some of the movie was shot in Japan, but most of the racing scenes were filmed in Los Angeles. The film made less money in the US than the previous two, but it earned more internationally than the first movie.

"Fast & Furious" finally reunites the four lead actors from the original film eight years later. Originally, the plan was to make "Toretto," a solo movie with just Diesel's character, but that was put aside to do the reunion film. The opening of this movie takes place before "Tokyo Drift" chronologically, because it features Sung Kang's character, Han, who died in the third movie.
Diesel also directed a 20-minute prequel to "Fast & Furious" called "Los Bandoleros" that fills in what Dominic has been doing between the movies. It shows him meeting back up with Michelle Rodriguez's character in the Dominican Republic. Diesel calls it the "Anti-Fast" because it doesn't have any car scenes. The short film will be on the "Fast & Furious" DVD.

One of the new faces in "Fast & Furious" is Gal Gadot, who makes her feature film debut as Gisele. Gadot is a former model who won the title of Miss Israel in 2004 and competed in the Miss Universe pageant. She had recently finished her military service before auditioning for the film, and she appeared in Maxim Magazine's "Women of the Israeli Army" photo shoot.

There's one other big star that's returning for "Fast & Furious": Toretto's 1970 Dodge Charger. None of the classic muscle cars from the first movie were still in working order, so the production had to piece them together from parts collected from around the country. In this movie, Dominic also drives a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle, a '73 Chevrolet F-Bomb Camaro, and a '87 Buick Grand National GNX.

The cast has been cagey about saying who would come back for a fifth movie. There's been talk another installment would have Vin and Paul racing around Europe. It will all depend on how this one does at the box office.
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post

All in all, I felt the FNF has more movie to it, and less rice. I really did enjoy it.

I saw it yesterday too, and agree with this assessment. There seemed to be a lot less emphasis on the parts and mods. They are working on cars at a couple points, but the movie as a whole did seem to try and make more of an effort in the overall storyline than trying to pitch products. Yet, there was still plenty of product placement.

I think they could have explored a few things a little more. Maybe a little too much was left on the cutting room floor? I am not sure how much I should say as I don't want to spoil it, but I think a little more info on how O'Connor ended up back in LA, and came into his current profession would have been nice considering how 2F2F ended.

It was entertaining for me, and didn't leave me disappointed. If you don't expect anything more than an F&F movie here, you won't be disappointed.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Just got back from seeing it. I've seen all but the first one opening weekend. It was pretty good, don't want to spoil it, though. It was entertaining, and worth $7.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

I really enjoyed Han in the last fast and the furious. I read online that he is reprising his role in this one. Granted it's going to be background I think, unless this movies time frame has it happening before the last, Han died in the last film.

The real kill for me was realizing that this was after 2 yet before 3. (sorry if I ruin it for anyone)

Kewl I'm actually really interested in the background of Han and Terreto. I hope I don't get dissappointed when I see the movie.
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

Only a few minutes in the very beginning is before 3, the rest takes place in the present.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OKflyboy:

Only a few minutes in the very beginning is before 3, the rest takes place in the present.

pm'ing you so as not to ruin it for anyone.
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZDirect Link to This Post
I watched it and really enjoyed it.

------------------
91 NSX
99 TT C5
89 ESPRIT SE
96 IMPALA SS 383 76mm
84 INDY FIERO
94 INDY GMC S10BLZ
95 MERCEDES SL
86 PORSCHE 928 S *sold*
04 SRT10 VIPER TRUCK*sold*

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2009 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Went out for a visit to my local Auto Parts store last night, drove by a multiple screen theater, saw from the marquee that F & F was showing. Decided to check out the parking lot. I saw more fart cans, tall wings and speed stickers than I've ever seen in one location. Also noticed that police cars were sitting at both exits of the parking lot that I used. Apparently, the police have seen F & F also. Decided that I'll wait to see this on DVD.

Ron
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock