Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Fun Game - Make A Corrupt Wish (Page 7)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fun Game - Make A Corrupt Wish by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 10-17-2007 12:49 AM
Replies: 605
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 11-27-2011 04:51 PM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2007 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Granted. Deabionni acquires two giant breasts which have been fed on a silicone mixture for the last 3 weeks, and have grown to gargantuan size. They are now roaming the countryside killing people. The cream slows them down. The milk kills them. (Bonus Wish if you know what movie that is from and who directed it.)

I wish these computers were working OK already.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 10-26-2007).]

IP: Logged
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2007 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
GRANTED. They WORK, but TOO WELL. They NEVER break down again, and you get fired. Your new job is to fill men's boobies with the silicon that would have been used to make the chips in other computers...

I wish I owned this page...

(Damn you, whoever double-posed on the previos page! )

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 10-26-2007).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2007 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
120 degrees constant temp, Current Occupants of "Our Island aka Hell" : Barney, Tinky Winky, Jaygee79(King), F-I-E-R-O, kinboyatuwo(being kicked in the groin by chuck norris), AntiKev (flatens out the Ruts), Back On Holiday (buried upto his neck while baby tiger plays with him), the rest is filled with laywers(whats that jaygee79?)

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

GRANTED. They WORK, but TOO WELL. They NEVER break down again, and you get fired. Your new job is to fill men's boobies with the silicon that would have been used to make the chips in other computers...

I wish I owned this page...

Granted, your page 7 post is now printed on every section of toilet paper, so everytime on the Island of Hell, we own your post when we wipe our butts.
I wish tmur115 was back on the Island of Hell.

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 10-26-2007).]

red84sematt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red84semattSend a Private Message to red84semattDirect Link to This Post
granted but now he is crab sized and pinches your toes for fun. lol sorry man

i wish was spending this time with my gf instead doing stupid stuff for my dad uhhh
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2007 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
120 degrees constant temp, 1 mile long - 3 foot wide - Current Occupants of "The Island of Hell" : Barney, Tinky Winky, Jaygee79(King), F-I-E-R-O, kinboyatuwo(being kicked in the groin by chuck norris), AntiKev (flatens out the Ruts), tmur115(crab sized, pinching Back On Holidays toes, red84sematt with his gf and dad doing stupid stuff, Back On Holiday (buried upto his neck while baby tiger plays with him), the rest is filled with laywers(whats that jaygee79?)

Originally posted by red84sematt:

granted but now he is crab sized and pinches your toes for fun. lol sorry man

i wish was spending this time with my gf instead doing stupid stuff for my dad uhhh

Granted, but you and your gf are doing stupid stuff for your dad on the Island of Hell
I wish the laywers (jaygee79's lawyers) would help F-I-E-R-O out

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 10-27-2007).]

tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted, f-i-e-r-o 's troubles are over , however the lawers somehow are making "you" the fall guy

i wish that all the bad things that happened to me since joining this thread would have happened to my ex instead.....
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
120 degrees constant temp, 1 mile long - 3 foot wide - Current Occupants of "The Island of Hell" : Barney, Tinky Winky, Jaygee79, F-I-E-R-O, kinboyatuwo, AntiKev , tmur115, red84sematt with his gf and dad, Back On Holiday, and tmur115's EX-Girlfriend

Originally posted by tmur115:

granted, f-i-e-r-o 's troubles are over , however the lawers somehow are making "you" the fall guy

i wish that all the bad things that happened to me since joining this thread would have happened to my ex instead.....

Granted, all of us get into our Stretched DeLorean time machine (Barney, Tinky Winky, Jaygee79, F-I-E-R-O, kinboyatuwo, AntiKev, tmur115, red84sematt with his gf and dad , Back On Holiday) and pickup tmur115's EX-Girlfriend, we then head back in time to the beginning of Hell Islands creation, as we approach 88mph the next instant is filled with debris from Uranus and we throw tmur115's EX-Girlfriend out onto the island and everytime someone makes a wish about someone on the island it happens to her x2, we then watch and laugh at the events, and then return to our normal time when everyone(except tmur115's EX-Girlfriend ) on the island is normal.

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 10-28-2007).]

BekaintaFunk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
I wish I was the ruler of the island, in the form of me in my sexy cat woman oufit, 45 feet tall, with my own stone castle that the ex girlfriend had to build by hand and is now my daily toast slave.
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2007 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
I want my own airplane hanger full of all the Fiero's ever produced.. All on multi level car lifts and all the cars drip oil onto each other. I'd get naked and roll around in the oil sliding from one Fiero to Fiero. After finally sliding down from different Fiero's I'd hit the concrete and making a greasy snow angel thing on the floor and get back on the escalator and do it all over again.

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BekaintaFunk:

I wish I was the ruler of the island, in the form of me in my sexy cat woman oufit, 45 feet tall, with my own stone castle that the ex girlfriend had to build by hand and is now my daily toast slave.

Granted. But now you, me, my big breasts (thanks Rumor ), and the ex-girlfriend are the only ones on this deserted island.

I wish I didn't have silicon-filled big breasts.

[This message has been edited by Deabionni (edited 10-29-2007).]

tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted, no more silicon... now its jello, lots of jello

i wish i could afford a 3800sc swap
PFF
System Bot
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Granted... but you can never decide on which tranny to use.

I wish I had a new computer.

------------------
"Semper Fiero"

dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

I wish I had a new computer.

Granted, however a poorly coded Skynet clone takes control of the computer, and sics a T-X which looks and sounds like Richard Simmons with jello-filled breasts on you.

I wish that North America would adapt its daylight-requiring activities to the changing of the seaons, instead of FUBARing everyone's clocks twice a year.

[This message has been edited by dguy (edited 10-29-2007).]

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
Granted, there is no sun at all to mess with the time and we all become nocturnal.

I wish the hospital food I have to eat on break wasnt so terrible.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Granted, there is no sun at all to mess with the time and we all become nocturnal.

I wish the hospital food I have to eat on break wasnt so terrible.

Granted.
You now weigh 975 pounds.
I wish trolls would vanish from the internet.

------------------

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this messageboard to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this messageboard'
-PFF
tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted, there are no trolls on the internet, however now "ghost like" trolls haunt your real life mocking you

i wish i could decide which transmision to use w/3800 sc
red84sematt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red84semattSend a Private Message to red84semattDirect Link to This Post
granted u get a c3 out of a junk 83 mustang, btw c3 are auto just in case u didnt know.

i wish for $200,000 i would donate half to charity and use to rest to put a down payment on a home and finish my trucks/cars/other stuff. man im poor
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by red84sematt:

granted u get a c3 out of a junk 83 mustang, btw c3 are auto just in case u didnt know.

i wish for $200,000 i would donate half to charity and use to rest to put a down payment on a home and finish my trucks/cars/other stuff. man im poor

Granted, except the money self destructs, killing all of the needy kids. Also you build you house, get your cars all nice and while your chillin naked in your hot tub, PETA nukes your house because they heard you were so rich, your thanksgiving turkey was a bald eagle.

I wish I had two slices of seedless rye bread toast with butter and hot cocoa.
tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2007 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted , but unfortunetly for you my ex cannot even make toast without burning it but lucky for you your 45feet tall and can barely taste it

i wish for just a second of peace.....
DEMONCHILD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DEMONCHILDSend a Private Message to DEMONCHILDDirect Link to This Post

granted , but unfortunetly for you my ex cannot even make toast without burning it but lucky for you your 45feet tall and can barely taste it

i wish for just a second of peace.....

granted, but its after your fiero collides with a train and you walking down that tunnel with the light at the end?
(kinda a hard one to do)

i wish my fiero was done
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DEMONCHILD:

granted, but its after your fiero collides with a train and you walking down that tunnel with the light at the end?
(kinda a hard one to do)

i wish my fiero was done

Granted, but its over done... like... Jordans car over done.

I wish there was super sized rye bread so me being 45 feet tall, could taste its greatness in toast form.
PFF
System Bot
DEMONCHILD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DEMONCHILDSend a Private Message to DEMONCHILDDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BekaintaFunk:

QUOTE]

over done?
DEMONCHILD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DEMONCHILDSend a Private Message to DEMONCHILDDirect Link to This Post

DEMONCHILD

515 posts
Member since Jul 2006

I wish there was super sized rye bread so me being 45 feet tall, could taste its greatness in toast form.

granted, but the toast is to big...taller than you. while you are taking a drink of your hot co-co it falls over crushing you n covering you in melted buttery-ness stuff and co-co

lol sounds nice minus the toast n just keepin the butter n co-co...... imo lol

i wish to see a woman in a bikini covered in butter n hot co-co lmao................

[This message has been edited by DEMONCHILD (edited 10-30-2007).]

dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyDirect Link to This Post

i wish to see a woman in a bikini covered in butter n hot co-co lmao................

Granted. You lick the butter & hot co-co off of Bekinata's super sized piece of burnt seedless rye toast and find the image of a bikini'd woman underneath. The super sized piece of toast naturally had a super sized amount of butter on it, and you have a heart attack before you have a chance to appreciate funky food art.

I wish that Bekinata would share her super sized rye bread, 'cause I could use a really big smoked meat sandwich right about now.
lanman31337

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lanman31337Send a Private Message to lanman31337Direct Link to This Post
Granted, but you end up being allergic to rye and your face puffs up three times it's size.

I wish I had a Fiero again.
tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted , but its a 1/100th diecast almost to small to see.... (on another note cool .. going into the light, not the other place)

i wish i didnt have to die to get peace
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post

granted , but its a 1/100th diecast almost to small to see.... (on another note cool .. going into the light, not the other place)

i wish i didnt have to die to get peace

Granted, you loose all brain function and are placed in padded white room which you think is heaven because your brain turned to mush, which in turn has made you feel peace.

I wish I wasnt addicted to toast.

O yea... I meant over done... like too much crap, tacky, riced, ya know...

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but toast is now illegal and possession of toast will result in a $500 fine in/or 6 months in prison.

I wish I cool!

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
Granted, your so cool your liver temp is only 2 degrees!!

I wish the fine for toast possetion was lifted
DEMONCHILD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DEMONCHILDSend a Private Message to DEMONCHILDDirect Link to This Post

Granted, you loose all brain function and are placed in padded white room which you think is heaven because your brain turned to mush, which in turn has made you feel peace.

I wish I wasnt addicted to toast.

O yea... I meant over done... like too much crap, tacky, riced, ya know...

meh im not exactly looking for riced look im looking for race/sport look...if i wanted riced id get a foreign car: honda,nissan,toyota.. mostly what i want is bone stock look with some nice rims and good paint job (possibly two tone idk how itd look on a fiero just yet )
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post

meh im not exactly looking for riced look im looking for race/sport look...if i wanted riced id get a foreign car: honda,nissan,toyota.. mostly what i want is bone stock look with some nice rims and good paint job (possibly two tone idk how itd look on a fiero just yet )

hmmm I dont know if your joking or missed the point or what....
PFF
System Bot
DEMONCHILD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DEMONCHILDSend a Private Message to DEMONCHILDDirect Link to This Post
granted but now butter is rare........worth much more than equal weight in gold....you can nolonger afford butter and must eat your rye toast plain and dry
i wish...............
sumone would help me learn to speak german better
DEMONCHILD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DEMONCHILDSend a Private Message to DEMONCHILDDirect Link to This Post

DEMONCHILD

515 posts
Member since Jul 2006

hmmm I dont know if your joking or missed the point or what....

im tired im in the middle of my second double shift in a row im not to good with the thinking thingy stuff right now lol srry

and ya in reality i will prob endup with a damn ricer n want to get rid o it n start over again
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2007 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post

granted but now butter is rare........worth much more than equal weight in gold....you can nolonger afford butter and must eat your rye toast plain and dry
i wish...............
sumone would help me learn to speak german better

Granted. You now speak German better than anyone else. However, in doing so, you no longer remember how to speak English.

I wish Demonchild would stay on topic within this thread.

[This message has been edited by Deabionni (edited 10-31-2007).]

tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2007 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted, however its just in his mind, to the rest of the world it stays the same.....

i wish i could think of a better wish
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2007 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
granted.....but you caught your sac in the zipper

i wish i had common sense
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2007 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

granted.....but you caught your sac in the zipper

i wish i had common sense

Granted, but now all your liberal friends hate you, call you a fascist, and egg your house once a week.

I wish I had a chocolate covered eclare to go with my morning cuppa joe.
tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2007 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted, but clair does not like being covered in chocolate and your cup of joe is "Joe" not coffee

i wish my sac was not caught in my zipper
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2007 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

granted, but clair does not like being covered in chocolate and your cup of joe is "Joe" not coffee

i wish my sac was not caught in my zipper

Granted, it is caught between the teeth of a bear trap that has rusted shut.

I wish I could find something more interesting to do at work.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2007 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

I wish I could find something more interesting to do at work.

Granted, but now you are responsible for dealing with angry customer complaints as well as your current job...for no more money!

I wish I hadn't had my chocolate eclare wish granted.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock