Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Fun Game - Make A Corrupt Wish (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fun Game - Make A Corrupt Wish by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 10-17-2007 12:49 AM
Replies: 605
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 11-27-2011 04:51 PM
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2007 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:
I wish the Eagles had not let the bears beat them.

Granted, they just lost to the Dolphins.

I wish the Eagles lose every game for the rest of the season, and are forced to send TO an apology letter...
IP: Logged
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2007 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Granted, they just lost to the Dolphins.

I wish the Eagles lose every game for the rest of the season, and are forced to send TO an apology letter...

Granted, but then they win every game in '08 and beat the Cowgirls both times, 50+ to zero each time.

I wish The T-Rex was back
HIOSILVER!

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2007 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Direct Link to This Post
Granted however it is now the size of a mouse and it was eaten by a chiauhua

I wish I had some chili nachos.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2007 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

Granted however it is now the size of a mouse and it was eaten by a chiauhua

I wish I had some chili nachos.

Granted, but you have "waterfall runs" for the rest of your life.
I wish the Chiauhua Threw up the mini-me t-rex
tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2007 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted, but the the second its back, the stinking dog gobbles it down again

i wish i had a functioning spacesuit
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2007 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tmur115:

granted, but the the second its back, the stinking dog gobbles it down again

i wish i had a functioning spacesuit

Granted, but your floating in orbit around Uranus

I wish it wasnt humid and 80 degrees here in PA today
red84sematt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2007 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red84semattSend a Private Message to red84semattDirect Link to This Post
granted, but tonite there will be hurricane like winds, and down pours = flooding. congrats lol

i wish for smarter people to work with on things,uhh some days
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2007 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by red84sematt:

granted, but tonite there will be hurricane like winds, and down pours = flooding. congrats lol

i wish for smarter people to work with on things,uhh some days

Granted, you are now 100 IQ points stupider, making everyone around you smarter by default.

I wish I hadn't hurt my back at work today.
red84sematt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2007 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red84semattSend a Private Message to red84semattDirect Link to This Post
granted, but now you hurt something else quite important as well,u know.

i wish for, i wish for the 68 charger the guy in town has
tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2007 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted you stole the car now its broke down in his driveway, he's outside holding a bat ......

i wish i was not floating in orbit around Uranus
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2007 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Puck:
i wish i was not floating in orbit around Uranus

Granted... You are no longer a mischievous fairy circling Uranus but a mere mortal circling the drain like the rest of us.

I dont wish for anything.
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Granted... You are no longer a mischievous fairy circling Uranus but a mere mortal circling the drain like the rest of us.

I dont wish for anything.

Granted, but anything is actually something.... your ex-wife (if you want me to edit the pic out let me know)

I wish tmur115 was in orbit around Uranus with barney the purple dinosaur and tinky winky the purple tele-tubbie
tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted... but its lonely in space so i wish Back On Holiday was here to keep me company....
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

granted... but its lonely in space so i wish Back On Holiday was here to keep me company....

Granted, but it's REALLY lonely in space, and since you two are alone on a deserted island... well, you can do the math.

I wish someone would make me a triple decker BLT right now. Mmmmmmmmmm....

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 10-23-2007).]

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2007 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Granted, but it's REALLY lonely in space, and since you two are alone on a deserted island... well, you can do the math.

I wish someone would make me a triple decker BLT right now. Mmmmmmmmmm....

Granted: But since I'm in Virginia and your in New York, I eat the sandwich for you.

I wish I had a cool avatar like F-I-E-R-O

Jim

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2007 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but F-I-E-R-O's PC crashed just before he could post the avatar; and the image is irrecoverable.

I wish I had a Fiero again.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2007 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Deabionni:

Granted, but F-I-E-R-O's PC crashed just before he could post the avatar; and the image is irrecoverable.

I wish I had a Fiero again.

Granted, but its on fire and you cant get out

I wish barney the purple dinosaur and tinky winky the purple tele-tubbie would knock me unconsious, as F-I-E-R-O, tmur115 and I float around Uranus.

Fastkx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2007 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastkxSend a Private Message to FastkxDirect Link to This Post
Granted- as Barney, Tinky Winky, tmur115 ,F-I-E-R-O and the unconsious you float around Uranus, you wake up just as Uranus explodes in a MIlky Way and now you are all.......well you are all covered in brown.

I wish for no stumbling idle
kinboyatuwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2007 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kinboyatuwoSend a Private Message to kinboyatuwoDirect Link to This Post
Your Idle stops stumbling but you cant get the car to go now that the clutch has grenaded. (if its auto you are cursed enough driving a auto Sprts Car)

I wish for global warming so that winter would not happen here in Ontario

edit. Kant Speel

[This message has been edited by kinboyatuwo (edited 10-24-2007).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2007 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kinboyatuwo:

Your Idle stops stumbling but you cant get the car to go now that the clutch has grenaded. (if its auto you are cursed enough driving a auto Sprts Car)

I wish for global warming so that winter would not happen here in Ontario

edit. Kant Speel

Granted, but the entire planet is now under water except where a 1 mile pile of the exploding Uranus deposited enuf mass, and the Island is owned by the Barney, Tinky Winky, tmur115 ,F-I-E-R-O, and Back On Holiday.

I wish Barney, Tinky Winky, tmur115 ,F-I-E-R-O and I had Fieros on our Island
dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2007 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyDirect Link to This Post

I wish Barney, Tinky Winky, tmur115 ,F-I-E-R-O and I had Fieros on our Island

Granted, however your island is 1 mile long and 3 feet wide.

I wish that the a-holes who keep phoning 9-1-1 with fake weapons threats against local public schools would permanently lose access to all variants of telecommunications devices, past and future.
PFF
System Bot
kinboyatuwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2007 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kinboyatuwoSend a Private Message to kinboyatuwoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dguy:

Granted, however your island is 1 mile long and 3 feet wide.

I wish that the a-holes who keep phoning 9-1-1 with fake weapons threats against local public schools would permanently lose access to all variants of telecommunications devices, past and future.

Granted but now they use smoke signals and burn down your house and ruin your Fiero in the process.

I wish for a fiero that is 2.5 feet wide to drive on our island

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2007 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

I wish for a fiero that is 2.5 feet wide to drive on our island

Granted, but somebody posts a "I just threw up" thread with pics of you "narrow body build" and everyone who reads it sends you a message in a bottle with a copy of the thread making fun of it.

I wish that I hadn't gotten a warning to suspend my license for a "no sticker" violation that I supposedly got in Nov of 2003.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2007 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

I wish that I hadn't gotten a warning to suspend my license for a "no sticker" violation that I supposedly got in Nov of 2003.

Granted: Instead, 23 police officers show up at your door to arrest you for 65,000 counts of indecent exposure dating back to when you were 2 years old and would take your Diaper off and run around naked outside. When you get to prison, your new cellmate "Bubba" finds out about what happened, and promptly proceeds to pressure you into becoming his girlfriend.

I wish I could find another 200 dollars for a new clutch kit for my car.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2007 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Granted: Instead, 23 police officers show up at your door to arrest you for 65,000 counts of indecent exposure dating back to when you were 2 years old and would take your Diaper off and run around naked outside. When you get to prison, your new cellmate "Bubba" finds out about what happened, and promptly proceeds to pressure you into becoming his girlfriend.

I wish I could find another 200 dollars for a new clutch kit for my car.

Granted, but it was from the Cash register of the sunoco you just robbed
I wish our island was bigger
Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2007 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post

Granted, but it was from the Cash register of the sunoco you just robbed
I wish our island was bigger

Granted, but now you've completely thrown off the entire ecosystem.

I wish I could get a better job.
tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted, you get to be king, however you new "kingdom" is 3 feet wide and 1 mile long....

i wish i was back home being bored, this island is too small...
kinboyatuwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kinboyatuwoSend a Private Message to kinboyatuwoDirect Link to This Post

granted, you get to be king, however you new "kingdom" is 3 feet wide and 1 mile long....

i wish i was back home being bored, this island is too small...

Granted, you are back in your home with no way out. There are no windows or doors and terrible 90's rap playing at all times.

I wish for a baby tiger
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Granted, you are back in your home with no way out. There are no windows or doors and terrible 90's rap playing at all times.

I wish for a baby tiger

Granted, but you both live on the 1 mile by 3 foot island with us, and the baby tiger chases you back and forth all day long as Barney, Tinky Winky, Jaygee79, F-I-E-R-O, and Back On Holiday Laugh at you.

I wish tmur115 was back on our Island insted of stuck in his house submerged under water
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post

Granted, but you both live on the 1 mile by 3 foot island with us, and the baby tiger chases you back and forth all day long as Barney, Tinky Winky, Jaygee79, F-I-E-R-O, and Back On Holiday Laugh at you.

I wish tmur115 was back on our Island insted of stuck in his house submerged under water

Granted, but you take his place.

I wish that I could be home to comfort my girlfriend right now...
kinboyatuwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kinboyatuwoSend a Private Message to kinboyatuwoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AntiKev:

Well due to the fact that he is already here on the island with us your wish will be doubly bad. You are at home comforting her after the sex change and your home is now at the tip of our island.
I wish people in this game were more original...
PFF
System Bot
Fastkx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastkxSend a Private Message to FastkxDirect Link to This Post
Granted and now you are stuck in the movie Lone Wolf McQuad and you are doing the last fight scene with McQuad (aka Chuck Norris) , you being Rawley Wilkes (aka David Carradine) are getting your butt kicked terribly by McQuad. Except it is like the movie Ground Hogs day and the scene keeps playing over and over starting over every 10 minutes. You just keep getting kicked by chuck's lethal round house kick !

I wish for a successful deer hunt this year !

[This message has been edited by Fastkx (edited 10-25-2007).]

AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but instead of you hunting the deer, the deer are hunting you!

I wish I wasn't so drunk on a Thursday when I have to work in the morning.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
edit to timeline:

tmur115 Said:
i wish i was back home being bored, this island is too small
Back On Holiday Said:
Antikev Said:
Well due to the fact that he is already here on the island with us your wish will be doubly bad. You are at home comforting her after the sex change and your home is now at the tip of our island.
I wish people in this game were more original...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tmur115 was not on the island, so your wish is doubly bad - Granted, the Island thread will never die because the timeline was messed up muhaha (oh and I wished you back on the island being beatup by chuck norris)

Current Occupants of "Our Island" : Barney, Tinky Winky, Jaygee79(King), F-I-E-R-O, kinboyatuwo(being chased by a baby tiger and being beat up by chuck norris), AntiKev (flatens out the Ruts)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by AntiKev:

Granted, but instead of you hunting the deer, the deer are hunting you!

I wish I wasn't so drunk on a Thursday when I have to work in the morning.

Granted, your still drunk but your new job allows you to be intoxicated, in fact thats the only perk about flatening out the ruts on the 1 mile by 3 foot island.
I wish I was back on the Island, and the Island had a name (besides the remains of Uranus)

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 10-25-2007).]

tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted you are back on the island buryed up to your neck in sand for the tiger to play with, however you only get one wish per post so no name for the island....

i wish for the island to be named "hell"
Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
Granted, and now the climate is a constant 120 degrees and the island is filled with laywers.

I wish the Red Sox would win the World Series.
kinboyatuwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2007 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kinboyatuwoSend a Private Message to kinboyatuwoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jaygee79:

Granted, and now the climate is a constant 120 degrees and the island is filled with laywers.

I wish the Red Sox would win the World Series.

Granted, but the final game 7 lasts for 35001 innings and the win due to the earlier death of The Rockies players.

I wish for Chuck to stop kicking my ass to shed a tear and cure Cancer
tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2007 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted, chuck stops kicking your ass and starts kicking you in the groin, your tears now cure cancer... however they cause herpes and burn like acid

i wish i was in disneyland.......
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2007 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

granted, chuck stops kicking your ass and starts kicking you in the groin, your tears now cure cancer... however they cause herpes and burn like acid

i wish i was in disneyland.......

Granted, but you have been stuck in the "Its a small world" ride for the past 17 hours, and are now COMPLETELY INSANE...

I wish Deabionni suddenly acquired huge breasts...

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 10-26-2007).]

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2007 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

FieroRumor

35007 posts
Member since Dec 2001
(wishes he didn't just do a "double post")

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 10-26-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock