Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Fun Game - Make A Corrupt Wish (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fun Game - Make A Corrupt Wish by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 10-17-2007 12:49 AM
Replies: 605
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 11-27-2011 04:51 PM
Gecko

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastkx:

Granted but now that you have said souls you have an overwhelming urge to put on make-up and wear a dress out with the girls !

I wish for a second child with my wife

Granted, but it's really the mailman's child.

I saw a female friend in handcuffs today, and while I have had that picture in my mind before, I just wish the circumstances were different.

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 10-18-2007).]

IP: Logged
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gecko:

Granted, but it's really the mailman's child.

I saw a female friend in handcuffs today, and while I have had that picture in my mind before, I just wish the circumstances were different.

Granted..but the other circumstance was that you saw her in a nudie flick doing your brother.

I wish I I had that flick
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Granted..but the other circumstance was that you saw her in a nudie flick doing your brother.

I wish I I had that flick

That's scary because my brother looks like this video.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bunny
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
I wish I I had that flick ....

Granted, however its "pal" format betamax tape

i wish someone would fulfill my wish
red84sematt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red84semattSend a Private Message to red84semattDirect Link to This Post
granted! now think of your worst fear double it and eat it!

i wish for my gf to be with me, i miss her

[This message has been edited by red84sematt (edited 10-18-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post10-18-2007 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by red84sematt:
i wish for my gf to be with me, i miss her

Granted... I'm done with her anyway

I wish we could all just get along.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Granted... I'm done with her anyway

I wish we could all just get along.

Todd and Bill finish hugging as the sky goes bright white and the nukes start to land.

I wish my SE wasnt all torn up.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 10-18-2007).]

Nate16

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nate16Send a Private Message to Nate16Direct Link to This Post
Granted: except now there is dog S*** smeared all over the inards of your car

I wish I could finish my senior year faster.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nate16:
I wish I could finish my senior year faster.

Granted: You get kicked out of school along with your Home Ec teacher for having a torrid love affair. You spend the next 8 months on various cheesy talk shows discussing the incident and proclaiming your undying love for each other until the baby is born and you realize that no one in your family has red hair and fair skin...

I wish I had a couple more beers...
tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted warm near beer, flat diet rootbeer and and huge pile of chips that cause "Anal leakage"

i wish i was afarid of somthing
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tmur115:
i wish i was afarid of somthing

Granted: Your case worker makes a mistake and leaves a bag of items purchased from the drug store on the counter. Inside is a mirror. Shortly thereafter, you have to change your address to a place where you are only allowed to color with non-toxic crayons and your favorite TV program is snow...

I wish someone would invite me to their house to play.
PFF
System Bot
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Direct Link to This Post
Granted, Answer your phone Lorena Bobbit wants you to come play.

I wish I were smarter.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2007 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:
I wish I were smarter.

Granted... but you are abducted by aliens and used as a lab rat for the rest of your life.

I wish I had a dollar.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Granted... but you are abducted by aliens and used as a lab rat for the rest of your life.

I wish I had a dollar.

Granted: You earn the dollar during a dealing that happened in a dark alley with Finally_Mine_86_GT who had his pants around his ankles, dguy, you, a goat, and a midget allegedly in a clown suit. You get away before being arrested, but end up being questioned by the police. Many years later, once the hub bub dies down, you run for US Senate, and become a corrupt politician who loves to feed squirrels.

I wish it was not windy and rainy today.
UCFieroCharger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post
granted, now it is 120 degrees stagnant and humid 24 hrs a day for the next year. Everyone sweats profusely and the world runs out of deodorant all because YOU couldn't deal with a little rain from time to time.

I wish my wishes didnt get corrupted. it provides me with nothing to look forward to in life
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post
Granted. Unfortunately, you used your last wish by wishing that none of your other wishes got corrupted.

I wish I had a shiny new penny.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Deabionni:

Granted. Unfortunately, you used your last wish by wishing that none of your other wishes got corrupted.

I wish I had a shiny new penny.

Granted but the pennies are being left for you by a dear departed loved one that just wants you to know they still love you. If they only knew that your wish was the cause of their death they would be leaving you scorpions.

I wish our print server would stop crashing
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Granted but the pennies are being left for you by a dear departed loved one that just wants you to know they still love you. If they only knew that your wish was the cause of their death they would be leaving you scorpions.

I wish our print server would stop crashing

Granted: But the little mexican midget that was hired illegally to sit inside the printer cabinet and draw on the paper dies, and leaves you without a printer at all.

I wish I knew how to use Solidworks to design this shift surround I want.
UCFieroCharger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerDirect Link to This Post
granted, but you have to send it to me for it to be done, if you really wanna design it it will take many hours of work and learning.

I wish for a glass of orange juice... it sounds so tasty
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by UCFieroCharger:

granted, but you have to send it to me for it to be done, if you really wanna design it it will take many hours of work and learning.

I wish for a glass of orange juice... it sounds so tasty

Granted, It's even fresh squeezed...but I squeezed the oranges between my butt cheeks...(don't wanna know what the "Pulp" is!!)

I wish F-I-E-R-O would answer my PM...

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 10-19-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2007 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:
I wish F-I-E-R-O would answer my PM...

Granted... he manifests himself as a confused looking penguin holding can of shaving cream to deliver the personal message in person.

I wish I never got involved with this thread.
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Todd and Bill finish hugging as the sky goes bright white and the nukes start to land.

BWAHAHA!

That deserved a grand old belly laugh.

I now return you to your regulalry scheduled thread.
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaDirect Link to This Post

Granted... he manifests himself as a confused looking penguin holding can of shaving cream to deliver the personal message in person.

I wish I never got involved with this thread.

Granted, instead you got involved in a thread regarding sexual orientation and are now questioning yourself.

I wish i had a sex clone of Hally Berry, but with bigger boobs, she wouldn't even look at another guy and cant live without me

[This message has been edited by kawana (edited 10-19-2007).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kawana:

Granted, instead you got involved in a thread regarding sexual orientation and are now questioning yourself.

I wish i had a sex clone of Hally Berry, but with bigger boobs, she wouldn't even look at another guy and cant live without me

Granted: But you take her mountain biking, she hits a sharp stick and pops. All that vinyl, gone to waste.

I wish my day was more interesting at work.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2007 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

I wish my day was more interesting at work.

Granted, but the bullets are $1,700 apiece.

I wish I was never born.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Granted, but the bullets are $1,700 apiece.

I wish I was never born.

Granted: The world is a dark and dismal place with no joy, love or World of Warcrack.

I wish the bullets were cheaper.
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaDirect Link to This Post

Granted: The world is a dark and dismal place with no joy, love or World of Warcrack.

Granted, but the gun costs $500,000 (should have stuck with the cheaper bullets :P )

I wish there was world peace, no wars and such.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2007 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Granted, but they're made of Jello.

I wish the world was not a dark and dismal place with no joy, love or World of Warcrack.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Granted, but the gun costs $500,000 (should have stuck with the cheaper bullets :P )

I wish there was world peace, no wars and such.

Granted: Peas now grow anywhere in the world that you plant them. Warts have been banished from the list of human ailments. And the world is still a dark and dismal place with no joy, love or World of Warcrack.

Yummm. Jello. I wish I had some Jello here with 3-4 half naked chicks wrestling in it.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 10-19-2007).]

kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaDirect Link to This Post

Granted: Peas now grow anywhere in the world that you plant them. Warts have been banished from the list of human ailments. And the world is still a dark and dismal place with no joy, love or World of Warcrack.

Yummm. Jello. I wish I had some Jello here with 3-4 half naked chicks wrestling in it.

granted but the chicks are fat and old and the jello is wood flavored

I wish it was warm again, its too cold and rainy here (BC, Canada... go figure..)
IEatRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post

granted but the chicks are fat and old and the jello is wood flavored

I wish it was warm again, its too cold and rainy here (BC, Canada... go figure..)

Granted. But you're in hell for thinking about fat naked chicks in jello.

I wish the person who posts next is not allowed to make a wish.

[This message has been edited by IEatRice (edited 10-19-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
Granted , but you are also in hell w/kawana and you are hungery for jello

darn no wish for me....

wait now i have a "wish?"

cool.... i wsh for more non toxic crayons not just the orange ones

[This message has been edited by tmur115 (edited 10-19-2007).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

darn no wish for me....

Ummmmmmmm...

I wish that the person above me had a wish.
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post
Granted. But in order for him to make a wish, you just waited yours.

I wish this thread would make it to page 2.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2007 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but page 2 has been renamed "Trashcan".

I wish for something to wish for.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2007 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Granted, but page 2 has been renamed "Trashcan".

I wish for something to wish for.

Granted.. Times up... you now join F-I-E-R-O in wish purgatory...

I wish I know what my sexual orientation was.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Granted: You are Tri-sexual. You will try anything once, and most things more than once. The goat in the dark alley was actually yours.

I wish my ex-wife would stop being a pain in the ass about my kids.
tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted, she's no longer your ex... and there is 10 clones of her bothering you all day and night

i wish this thread was not the most interesing part or my day
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2007 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

i wish this thread was not the most interesing part or my day

Granted... you will live the rest of your life in a library full of dictionary's and very attractive librarians who explode when you touch them.

I wish I had a V8
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Granted... you will live the rest of your life in a library full of dictionary's and very attractive librarians who explode when you touch them.

I wish I had a V8

Granted now you wish you had a SC3800

I wish I it was friday
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock