Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  National Holiday: Post like FieroRumor day - First Wednesday after Thanksgiving!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

National Holiday: Post like FieroRumor day - First Wednesday after Thanksgiving! by Synthesis
Started on: 11-30-2010 11:09 AM
Replies: 18
Last post by: Synthesis on 12-01-2010 10:09 AM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Yes, you heard me, President Obama has declared the first Wednesday after Thanksgiving the National Post like FieroRumor day...

In forums across the PFF Server, every post made by members should be similar to FieroRumor's posting style...

For info on how to post like FieroRumor, please see This Thread.

Let's celebrate this amazing Holiday with gusto!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
no good will come of this

OKflyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Mark my words... MARK MY WORDS!!!!!
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

You got something against ducks?
Island Cat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Island CatSend a Private Message to Island CatDirect Link to This Post
To show my solidarity with FieroRumor I'd like to inform everyone that penguins are particularly susceptible to malaria. Next time you visit the zoo, consider that the penguins you're looking at are on antimalarial medication. Even the ones inside.
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

You got something against ducks?

No, but the squirells do. They keep their friends close, but their enemies closer. Except for bacon, which has no enemies. Just friends who want to eat it.
fcsmls

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fcsmlsSend a Private Message to fcsmlsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Island Cat:

To show my solidarity with FieroRumor I'd like to inform everyone that penguins are particularly susceptible to malaria. Next time you visit the zoo, consider that the penguins you're looking at are on antimalarial medication. Even the ones inside.

Caution should be used in approaching penguins on malaria medication -- there are many side effects to these medicatins:

" Proguanil (Paludrine) can cause nausea and simple mouth ulcers.

Chloroquine (Nivaquine or Avloclor) can cause nausea, temporary blurred vision and rashes.

Patients with a history of psychiatric disturbances (including depression) should not take mefloquine as it may precipitate these conditions. "

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

Wow man, you've got a stalker...

------------------
I got socks. You got feet. Quit playing!

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Dammit, Jim... Now I want bacon!

On a side note, I used to live in a house that had a squirrel nest in the chimney. Ever heard a squirrel scream? Pray you don't.

Left me with bloody nightmares
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Anybody else squeeze a penguin today?
Zeb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post
No, but I shaved one. Had to hold him pretty tight to keep him still. Does that count?
PFF
System Bot
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
This thread is full of awesomeness! Giggity!

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 11-30-2010).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2010 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Put a mouse in a mouse trap to catch cheese
Sell paper clips as earwax removers
Mantids are cool!
It is said that FieroRumor owns a pig with three legs. When asked what happened to the fourth leg, FR replied 'I can't eat a whole pig at once!
Nick
Zeb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post
(A more technical post from Rumor, or at least what it looks like to me

So today at work I had to REY a couple of GHN's. I'm on a Penguin 3.14159, running Duck 16.8. Oddly, when I went to snarfle the garthlack, it wouldn't gremble. Anybody seen this before?

Luckily I was able to download the latest Ducks, and tried to fargits the CDF. No luck, (the later Ducks are SO buggy) so I DGM'ed the furshulgginah. That helped, but the system was slow. To "grease the skids" so to speak, I used Bacon. It's okay now, but that's a longer process than necessary, and uses lots of Bacon resources. Is there a shortcut? Would Squirells do better? They normally don't get along with Penguins, and the Ducks just chase them around.

It's my own fault, I was on my Blackberry while on the bus.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Today was "irony day", and not in a fun way... it didn't involve an iron but it DID involve drained batteries. Mine and an APC's... No ducky activity was detected, but my day was needlessly chaotic nonetheless . Thankfully, the top didn't stop spinning all day long, so I know it was all a dream. Tomorrow is Wednesday, and must go deep undercover...

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Today was "irony day", and not in a fun way... it didn't involve an iron but it DID involve drained batteries. Mine and an APC's... No ducky activity was detected, but my day was needlessly chaotic nonetheless . Thankfully, the top didn't stop spinning all day long, so I know it was all a dream. Tomorrow is Wednesday, and must go deep undercover...

At least the giant radioactive mantid squirrel ducks didn't escape from the holding pen and wreak havoc on the world...

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
First you run out of bacon....and then the ducks come.....
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zeb:

No, but the squirells do. They keep their friends close, but their enemies closer. Except for bacon, which has no enemies. Just friends who want to eat it.

Unless you use the wet squirrel loophole.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I forgot about the wet squirrel loophole...

You should try the Shaved Penguin Paradigm... AMAZING results.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock