Introducing myself by JeriBlueEyes
Started on: 06-15-2010 10:20 PM
Replies: 85
Last post by: Toddster on 06-22-2010 11:04 PM
JeriBlueEyes

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeriBlueEyesSend a Private Message to JeriBlueEyesDirect Link to This Post
Hi everybody! I am new to the site and I am a new Fiero owner. I was invited to join your site by Toddster, my adorable boyfriend. I thought I would come and just post a little bit about me, so you will be familiar with me when I reply to your posts. ;-)

let's see, I love to ride motorcycles, I have been riding for about 12 years. I am an outdoor girl, love to camp, BBQ, and patron the races. I love the smell of exhaust at the races, and the dirt in my face. I am an excellent cook, and I am a no fear kind of girl. I am a Dallas cowboy fan, and have been since I was a DC cheerleader back in the 80's. *Yes, I am that old. haha

I recently bought my Fiero, and helped Toddster put the new engine and fly wheel in it. I loved helping, and plan on helping when he puts in the new tranny with a 5 speed. I spend every weekend detaining it and can't wait to take it to one of the Fiero car shows. I love my little red Fiero. <3

anyway, that's a little about me, can you tell me a little about you so I will kind of have an idea of who is who? thanks so much! Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Have a fun filled day full of smiles. :-)

------------------
Little Red Fiero

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
I have 1 question' are you a conservative? If so welcome aboard! (I'm pretty sure I already know the answer ) If you"re a liberal, well then Todd and I have some talkin to do. Nice Fiero BTW.

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 06-15-2010).]

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
im faaaaq (dont ask lol). you can call me Sean if youd like. im 19, and even with nearly 2000 posts i feel like the little brother that nobody wanted in the first place lol. idk toddster tho. sounds familiar

but PLEASE take off the bra...(on your car). i hate them with a passion
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to insanity .......

and 1st Fiero ????....oooohhhhh, a virgin--THIS could be FUN !!!--did Toddster tell ya these things catch fire? <hehehe>

I wouldnt worry too much about the introductions around here, since most of our personalities seem to change based on time of day and/or amount of caffine or alcohol consumed prior to posting.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by faaaaq:
i feel like the little brother that nobody wanted in the first place

Now you KNOW thats not true, dude...we ALL love having the little brother to beat on !!!! (ROTFLMAO)

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to our obsession!
billpapps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for billpappsSend a Private Message to billpappsDirect Link to This Post
Hey Ya O/T thats a sweet Fiero Ya got there.
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Now you KNOW thats not true, dude...we ALL love having the little brother to beat on !!!! (ROTFLMAO)

i thought that place was taken by PK (youll learn the name soon enough lol)? lol
JeriBlueEyes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeriBlueEyesSend a Private Message to JeriBlueEyesDirect Link to This Post

im faaaaq (dont ask lol). you can call me Sean if youd like. im 19, and even with nearly 2000 posts i feel like the little brother that nobody wanted in the first place lol. idk toddster tho. sounds familiar

but PLEASE take off the bra...(on your car). i hate them with a passion

Hi Sean, it's a pleasure to meet you. I can't take off the bra as of yet, it hides the faded paint on the front end, I have not had the new paint done yet. that's after the new wheels and tires. ;-)

we have done everything under the hood, the exterior is next. then I will strip...(the car) ;-) lol
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Here is her picture in another thread:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/074105.html

And I will get those new rims ready for you soon sweetie.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

i thought that place was taken by PK (youll learn the name soon enough lol)? lol

PK is the red headed stepchild
PFF
System Bot
JeriBlueEyes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeriBlueEyesSend a Private Message to JeriBlueEyesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

I have 1 question' are you a conservative? If so welcome aboard! (I'm pretty sure I already know the answer ) If you"re a liberal, well then Todd and I have some talkin to do. Nice Fiero BTW.

Jim

Yes..I am a conservative republican. whew! <wipes forehead> ;-)

Thank you! I like my little car too. it's super fun to drive...I have always had trucks. didn't know what I was missing until I got behind the wheel of this car. so fun!
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JeriBlueEyes:
Hi Sean, it's a pleasure to meet you. I can't take off the bra as of yet, it hides the faded paint on the front end, I have not had the new paint done yet. that's after the new wheels and tires. ;-)

if only they made a bra that covered the entire car to hide crap paint...i could sure use one lol
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

With looks like that, you can be a freakin communist for all I care. We need more pics, preferably in the cheer-leading outfit.

Jim
billpapps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for billpappsSend a Private Message to billpappsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Here is her picture in another thread:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/074105.html

And I will get those new rims ready for you soon sweetie.

WOW that really Then I found your post.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

With looks like that, you can be a freakin communist for all I care. We need more pics, preferably in the cheer-leading outfit.

Jim

Easy there Jim, She only wears the Cowboy cheerleading outfit for yours truly these days.
WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Direct Link to This Post
A girl on PFF, I must say good luck! The crowd around here tends to run women off pretty quickly.

Welcome
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Easy there Jim, She only wears the Cowboy cheerleading outfit for yours truly these days.

Aww shucks, Toddster gets to have all the fun. (kicks can) Just be thankful you live in California, and that I'm a chicken, and full of empty threats.

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 06-15-2010).]

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

jimbolaya

10652 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by WBailey1041:

A girl on PFF, I must say good luck! The crowd around here tends to run women off pretty quickly.

Welcome

So says the guy talking to a blow up doll in his avatar.

Jim

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
yeah, but...THEY didn't have Toddster as wingman
Welcome!
Nick
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post
Now I see why you've been so busy lately, Toddster
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Aww shucks, Toddster gets to have all the fun. (kicks can) Just be thankful you live in California, and that I'm a chicken, and full of empty threats.

Jim

LOL...fun? After the year I've had, I've earned TWINS!

Nick, I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis

Keith, I am REALLY trying to get all those gears and stuff together but....well....

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 06-15-2010).]

kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post
Take your time, I'm still not moved into my house yet anyway. Got a few things to fix to pass occupancy inspection.

I did have a Dos Equis once, just to say I had
WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Direct Link to This Post

So says the guy talking to a blow up doll in his avatar.

Jim

Thats a cpr training aid. Her name was Julie, [Slur] and I LOVED HER [/Slur]
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

I am a Dallas cowboy fan, and have been since I was a DC cheerleader back in the 80's.

Welcome! I knew there was something (Dallas Cowboys fan) I liked about you! I also own a red Fiero, mine looks like yours, except it has T-tops.

(No, I don't have a mullet, I am in the military )

Anyway Welcome, we're glad your here!

[This message has been edited by htexans1 (edited 06-15-2010).]

JeriBlueEyes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JeriBlueEyesSend a Private Message to JeriBlueEyesDirect Link to This Post

What are you doing?! I got stuck on the phone for 1 hour and your posting pics of me? <shaking my head> Bad boy...where are your handcuffs? LOL ;-)

thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I have a huge smile on my face. :-) I will have to check in tomorrow, for now I am off to bed. Sleep tight everyone. <waves goodnight>
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! Welcome!

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
Hello there, nice to have you here, and nice to have Toddster back in the mix.
Flamberge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Hello there, nice to have you here, and nice to have Toddster back in the mix.

x2!
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
Welcome, and glad to see that your guy is back also!
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! Nice Fiero! (that's my favorite - a red Aero notchie)

PFF
System Bot
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
Welcome aboard!
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

What are you doing?! I got stuck on the phone for 1 hour and your posting pics of me? <shaking my head> Bad boy...where are your handcuffs? LOL ;-)

thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I have a huge smile on my face. :-) I will have to check in tomorrow, for now I am off to bed. Sleep tight everyone. <waves goodnight>

Handcuffs? Oh, you're gonna fit in here just fine. Sorry, gotta go, someone has misplaced my spurs.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-16-2010).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
I swear I have seen that car before?
Oh my lord those wheels!

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Welcome to the insanity.
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post06-16-2010 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post
I know the topic has come up before, but how about a top level section where we post our bios/cars?

And welcome to the fun
JeriBlueEyes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeriBlueEyesSend a Private Message to JeriBlueEyesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WBailey1041:

Welcome

Thanks for the warning, I am not your average girl. I am more like a guy..in that I can get as dirty, sweaty, and I can certainly keep up. .However with that said, I am all girly. My favorite color is pink and I was wondering if it would be offensive to paint my Fiero pink with white trim? haha ;-)
JeriBlueEyes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeriBlueEyesSend a Private Message to JeriBlueEyesDirect Link to This Post

JeriBlueEyes

16 posts
Member since Apr 2010

Originally posted by blackrams:

Handcuffs? Oh, you're gonna fit in here just fine. Sorry, gotta go, someone has misplaced my spurs.

Ron

LOL, Spurs? I like the way you think! ;-)

I thought that comment might make Toddster smile... he is a good man with good intentions, no need for handcuffs or the paddle. haha ;-)
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post

.However with that said, I am all girly. My favorite color is pink and I was wondering if it would be offensive to paint my Fiero pink with white trim? haha ;-)

Would not be the first! We have a body shop owner guy here in town who is into Fieros, his wife's is PINK! just the sort of thing the people that like that sort of thing like
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the obsession! The only thing that we will clash on is our personal choice of football team. After the beating the cowboys gave my team in two super bowls, I tend to dislike them for all eternity. Toddster is a lucky man!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock