Started on: 06-06-2010 02:29 AM
Replies: 20
Last post by: Pyrthian on 06-23-2010 10:31 AM
Ramsespride

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2010 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
Work is what makes a boy a young adult, taking a young lady to dinner and treating her and her child wit hgood intentions makes you a man, stepping up and protecting the downtroden makes you a hero, and buying a Fiero makes you insane and poor! lol

Learn it, Live it, Love it no matter who, where , or why You are, Your always a Man and You need to take the Home Plate

------------------
Chris the Madman Robles
Excuse me Sir, Do you have any Grey Poupon??
when in doubt, turn and shout, to your nearest local old timer help! He just might have a way to fix your rustbucket!

Work is what makes a boy a young adult, taking a young lady to dinner and treating her and her child with good intentions makes you a man, stepping up and protecting the downtroden makes you a hero, and buying a Fiero makes you insane and poor! lol

Man and a Giraffe walk into a bar and get piss drunk, Giraffe passes out and the man gets up to leave, Bartender says "Oi, you cant leave that lyin there", man says thats a Giraffe, not a lion...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

[This message has been edited by litespd (edited 06-07-2010).]

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. you're locked up in here with ME" - Rorschach

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 06-07-2010).]

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
One Hundred Years from now
(excerpt from "Within My Power" by Forest Witcraft)

One Hundred Years from now
It will not matter
what kind of car I drove,
What kind of house I lived in,
how much money was in my bank account
nor what my clothes looked like.
But the world may be a better place because
I was important in the life of a child.
Eagle Kammback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Eagle KammbackSend a Private Message to Eagle KammbackDirect Link to This Post
"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
All generalizations are false, including this one. Mark Twain
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubDirect Link to This Post
"You drop a pebble into a pond, you get ripples. Soon the ripples reach the whole pond." - Bruce Lee

Or

"He is infinite and we are finite; there will always be more of His character to discover, more of His love to experience, and more of His power to use for His purposes." - Francis Chan

And I'm sorry to say it, but FieroRumor I believe it's actually: "None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you; you're locked in here with me."
I don't mean to nitpick, but it's a quote so I did want to throw that out there.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.

Albert Einstein
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
“So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.” Matthew 7:12 NIV
This is also known as the Golden Rule and can be found in many cultures and religions.

The Jewish rabbi Hillel said, “What is hateful to yourself do not to someone else.” The book of Tobit in the Apocrypha teaches, “What thou thyself hatest, to no man do.” The Jewish scholars in Alexandria who translated the Septuagint (Greek Old Testament) advised in a certain piece of correspondence, “As you wish that no evil befall you, but to be a partaker of all good things, so you should act on the same principle toward your subjects and offenders.” Confucius taught, “What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.” An ancient Greek king named Nicocles wrote, “Do not do to others the things which make you angry when you experience them at the hands of other people.” The Greek philosopher Epictetus said, “What you avoid suffering yourself, do not afflict on others.” The Stoics promoted the principle, “What you do not want to be done to you, do not do to anyone else.”

http://www.sermoncentral.co...-disciples-88521.asp
Eagle Kammback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Eagle KammbackSend a Private Message to Eagle KammbackDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steven Wright

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
-- Steven Wright
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person... Give a man a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

-Oscar Wilde

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
So many quotes so little time...
Here are 2:

Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither.
C. S. Lewis

The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of 60 minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is.
C. S. Lewis
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2010 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

And I'm sorry to say it, but FieroRumor I believe it's actually: "None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you; you're locked in here with me."
I don't mean to nitpick, but it's a quote so I did want to throw that out there.

My quote comes from the book. Chapter 6, page 13. middle panel on the top.

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2010 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
"There isn't a single problem in this World, which could not have been prevented, or subsequently resolved, by RESPONSIBILITY."

The proliferation of problems is inversely proportional to the paucity of personal responsibility 'Posh' way of saying the same thing

Mine And I stick by it as much as is humanly possible.
Nick.

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 06-07-2010).]

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
Salad is what food eats
Gto1966

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gto1966Send a Private Message to Gto1966Direct Link to This Post
"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us."

"Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil."

"I mean, whatever kills you kills you, and your death is authentic no matter how you die."
Jerry Garcia
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
"Don't look here; I have nothing inspirational to say. " - - Me.
88 Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

R. A. Heinlein
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
"All that you can take with you are the things you've left behind"

-My Dad
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap.

Ronald Reagan
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock