Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
Good Fences Make Good Neighbors my A$$. by 84fiero123
Started on: 06-24-2006 02:32 PM
Replies: 863
Last post by: LitebulbwithaFiero on 06-04-2010 11:05 PM
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Still having neighbor problems for those of you that remember.

Anyway, we sent them a letter the 10th of this month that we would be putting up a temporary fence,(fiberglass posts and string) on the fence line to be put up later.

If they had a problem with the placement of the fence line they could have a survey done and we would pay half.

A week ago we started to put up the temporary lines, yesterday I had some minor surgery done and we were gone all day. Before anyone asks I’m fine.

When we got home they had gone and pulled all of the temporary fencing done and laid it in a pile.

I was in bed, the wife called the cops and had them cited for criminal trespass.

There wife started screaming at the cop, “I know my rights” These are the same people that we had trouble with before about dogs barking and animal noises coming from our barn. Yet they just got a new dog and let it run free when they are not home, we found it in our barn 2 weeks ago when they were not home. Tried returning it, no one was home, the dog followed the wife back.

Called animal control who came and took the dog to the shelter and left a note on their door as to where the dog was. They got home that night late after the shelter was closed and went the next day to pick up the dog.

They were fined for having the dog run loose, not having a license, and told that yes we were the ones who called but that we could have shot the dog. By law we have the right to shoot dogs or any animal for that matter that are worrying our livestock. We did not but could have, it’s not the dogs fault his owners are stupid, and no one was hurt.

Sorry just had to vent, no replies are needed.
------------------
technology is great when it works
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 08-01-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
under8ted

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
User Banned

Report this Post06-24-2006 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post
I would personally now go to a JP or judge and get either a restraining order--or better yet a peace bond.

No reason to put up with that crap in your own home and property. Actually, they are quite lucky it was your fence they pulled out and not mine. I think I would have dealt with the situation in a "slightly" less civil manner.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
The criminal trespass is good enough until Monday when the courts open. They can be arrested for trespass the next time they cross the property line.

The wife is the mane problem, she yells at everyone, my wife, police, hell she even went off at animal control when they went to pick up the dog.

------------------

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Just to save any problem, get a survey done to the mark your property line. Then go to zoning office (if you need to where your at) and find out any restrictions for fences. Here I think it has to be so many feet INSIDE your property line. Put up the fence and put some warning signs on it facing them. If they mess with it, call the police and they go to jail or get hefty fine. Only thing worse than irritating neighbors is irritating neighbors with kids/ teens.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 06-24-2006).]

FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
I say put up some signs advertising the most aggressive laws that apply to your property, such as "Trespassers will be shot on sight"
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
We have 3 cameras on the driveway, and back of the barn.

I’m picking up a peace of plywood for a sign on the back of the Barn as we speak.

------------------

fierogofast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogofastSend a Private Message to fierogofastDirect Link to This Post
its maine bury the bodies thell never find them nuahahah j/k or am i:-p but seriously why do you have the cameras in farmington maine havent lived here all your life have you?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogofast:

its maine bury the bodies thell never find them nuahahah j/k or am i:-p but seriously why do you have the cameras in farmington maine havent lived here all your life have you?

I was born in Presque Isle been all over the country since.

No we moved here 10 years ago. These folks just bought the place within 50 ft of our barn this winter, only people within a half mile of us and have been nothing but a pain in our a$$es since.

The first camera we got a few years ago when the house next door got sold to some absentee landlord and he rented to a couple of underage kids. A brother and sister 18 and 20.

As far as burying the bodies goes we still have a winter hole dug out back for those, and it ain’t full.

------------------

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Man this story just keeps getting better and better.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

......These folks just bought the place within 50 ft of our barn this winter......

Paint the side of the barn some obnoxious color so only they can see it.......like a bright pink or lime green. That'll frost them.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

Paint the side of the barn some obnoxious color so only they can see it.......like a bright pink or lime green. That'll frost them.

They are painting their house screaming canary yellow as we speak.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
My bet is, the wife has had issues with neighbors everywhere she has lived. It would be interesting to find out what her last neighbors had to say about her.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Hard to say where they lived. when we were talking to them I was told NC., FL, NY, NH and somewhere on a nudist colony. Since they have been married, and they haven’t been married all that long.

From what they told me they also had a motor home or camper that they traveled from park to park with.

You are probably right I’m sure the wife is the main problem, when ever the cops have come he stays inside and the wife screams at everyone, cops, dog officer, town manager, chief of police, rescue shelter employees.

------------------

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Or do like a friend of mine does. He dont have a fence, but hes got a chain leash on this German Shepard he has that must weigh 150 pnds or more. Its huge and it hates anything except him and his wife. It digs things like moles clear out of the ground and tears them to pieces. catches every rabbit, raccoon and possum that enters the yard with same result. Make the chain just long enough to stay a few feet inside your property line and post some warning signs....THEN do annoying things to entice them over...........hehe.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
I told you in your last thread this would get worse. It was blown off.

It's going to get worse yet by the look of things. These people are retards. They don't give a rats ass about anything but what they want. I see plenty of them all around. As I noted before these are the same morons that move next to active railroad and then bi_ch about train noise. They would have to come up several flights to be called no class.

Expect that you may have to kill their dog and have them arrested. If you keep farting around with them this could cost you thousands of dollars in legal fees and other problems. You cannot play nice with asshats like this.

Have the property surveyed and install heavy fences. You'll also need more cameras. The kind that can see in the dark at that. These people are very likely to come on your property to kill/destroy in retaliation.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurasic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top of every forum page...)

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Like I said before ogre I put up to more cameras and lights behind barn.

As I said in previous thread wife and I are both crack shots & don’t have a problem putting rabid dogs like these down if need be. We still have a winter hole out back that has yet to be filled.

Yes it is escalating we gave them the opportunity to have there property surveyed and we would even pay half.

Now the games begin.

Hogs are going out behind the barn right next to their house, cameras are on 24/7 with vcrs hooked up.

Ginny hens behind the barn in portable cages.

I have had it with them.

They move within 50 of a working farms barn and think it will be quiet.

Just went out target shooting with the Glock this evening. 100 rounds all in the target at all ranges, 20,30,40,50 ft.

Shotgun tomorrow and clay pigeons.

I just don’t understand people like this, the husband never comes out when the cops come. Kind of makes you wonder if he is hiding from something. can’t find their names anywhere on any paper, or Idiot Net search.

Something tells me they are hiding from something or someone.

No legal fees for us Right to Farm Act allows all that we do and we even get a free lawyer to boot.

We have researched this place and it has been a working farm for 200 years which means we can go back to the old laws for our protection.

The sign for the back of the barn is getting made tomorrow stating the laws. We tried to be nice, we tried to be reasonable, we are done being nice.

------------------

moleman_in_a_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for moleman_in_a_FieroGTSend a Private Message to moleman_in_a_FieroGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Or do like a friend of mine does. He dont have a fence, but hes got a chain leash on this German Shepard he has that must weigh 150 pnds or more. Its huge and it hates anything except him and his wife. It digs things like moles clear out of the ground and tears them to pieces. ...

Theogre is right. You can't be nice to these people and expect them to be the same.
fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
Kinda sounds like the lady is mentally ill.

Hard to say what the hubby's problem is.

Did the camera/s catch them taking down the temporary fence?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierohoho:

Kinda sounds like the lady is mentally ill.

Hard to say what the hubby's problem is.

Did the camera/s catch them taking down the temporary fence?

Didn't need to she admitted to the cop she did it.

It was just fiberglass poles and string, a temp like I said for so long. If they didn’t agree with where they were all they had to do was get a survey done and we even said in the letter that we would pay for half in the letter we sent to them, the chief of police and the town manager, over 2 weeks ago.

We have 12 Great Pyrenees, some in the barn and others in different pastures all over the property. You really don’t want to piss these guys off. But none are loose, that’s not being a good neighbors to the rest of our neighbors even if they are all over a half mile away.

We have a working farm with livestock that the Pyrs. protect. We have 2 horses, 2 mini horses,2 dozen goats, 3 ducks, 4 pot bellied pigs, assorted rabbits, chickens, 3 calves, about 1 acre of food crops. We have always been a working farm since we have been here, the last 10 years, nothing I repeat nothing has ever gotten loose from the farm in all that time.

The place has been a farm for over 100 years some of the neighbors who have lived here all their lives say 200.

------------------

1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post

Hard to say where they lived. when we were talking to them I was told NC., FL, NY, NH and somewhere on a nudist colony. Since they have been married, and they haven’t been married all that long.

There is some hope in this. It sounds like they are nomads. Stick to the high ground as much as possible and try to wait them out. In the mean time it sounds like you are executing some fairly effective psy ops as we say in the military. Maybe that will make them have itchy feet faster than ususal.

------------------

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1MohrFiero:

There is some hope in this. It sounds like they are nomads. Stick to the high ground as much as possible and try to wait them out. In the mean time it sounds like you are executing some fairly effective psy ops as we say in the military. Maybe that will make them have itchy feet faster than ususal.

Sorry I was never in the military, classified 1 H in 1973.

WTF is psy ops?

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
This is funny stuff when you think about it. They are crazy thats for sure. You should order some of what is in this thred and have a good laugh marking you property lines with it.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/042564.html

There house looks like yellow pi$$ now make it smell like $hit.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member

under8ted

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2006 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post
Make the permanent fence electric...........5k volts @ 400 amps outa do the trick
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post

WTF is psy ops?

Psy ops is short for psychological operations. This is the dirty tricks department where you mess with the enemies mind. You are already doing it by instinct and an excellent job of it I might add.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

This is funny stuff when you think about it. They are crazy thats for sure. You should order some of what is in this thred and have a good laugh marking you property lines with it.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/042564.html

There house looks like yellow pi$$ now make it smell like $hit.

I would but the property line is to close to my barn and besides the hog out back should be more than enough smell wise.

Originally posted by under8ted:

Make the permanent fence electric...........5k volts @ 400 amps outa do the trick

I love that Idea except that I am the one who usually gets zapped.

Psy ops is short for psychological operations. This is the dirty tricks department where you mess with the enemies mind. You are already doing it by instinct and an excellent job of it I might add. 

Thanks
Just not going to cave in to some A$$holes who don't belong in the country, hell I’m finding it hard to believe that these 2 belong anywhere but behind bars or 6’ under.

------------------

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
1. survey
2. fence
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

1. survey
2. fence

What HE said. Speak little to them. just do what the others have said, and make sure you take "before" pics of the fence. I have a feeling that dumbass next door will try SOMETHING one it's up.

WTF is it with people?!?!?!?

good luck, man...
(Geez, creating a "FieroTown" is sounding better and better all the time)

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 06-25-2006).]

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2006 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
Are you doing this target practice at a range or in the backyard? I would set up some human siloettes in full vision of thier house and proceeded to decapatate them with gunfire pick up a nice AK47 or SKS. Put up some signs that say tresspassers will be shot on sight, wether it be legal or not in your area, you dont have to shoot them if its illegal, just make them think you will. Practice your aim at the most irratating times possbile. Personaly if I ever caught them on the propertly I would unload a gun in their general direction, but at a safe targent, make them believe you are trying to hit them, but dont actualy hit them if its illegal in your area. Then wash your hands and pick up the shell casings before the police arrive. When they get there deny everything, if you're friendly with them or they just know you are in the right, thats the end of the conversation, in the unlikely event something comes of it, you have no GSR on your hands and there are no casings or recently fired guns to be found. Thats assuming there are no neighbors to back their story, though the police have never even talked to our neighbors, but frankly its usualy pretty obvious what happened but they look the other way under certain circumstances as long as no one is hurt.

Since you live on a farm, next time an animal dies, bury it in a shallow grave just shy of the property line and forget to cover it.

Speaking of Psy-ops you like music? What engagement was that were they blasted metalica or whatever it was for days on end? Get some big speakers and point them at their house 24x7, chances are if you live in the country theres no noise ordinance.

I like the idea of a dog on a chain and then tempting them onto your propery, about as close to a booby trap as you can legaly get.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2006 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
This one is actually pretty easy, using your plot map, you should be able to determine where your property lines are, place another temporary fence about three feet inside what you believe is your property line. Make it known to your local law enforcement that this fence is temporary and on your side of the line. Also let the neighbor know that this is only a temp fence on your side of the property line to be followed up with a permenent fence on the property line once a survey is conducted. You'll probably have to pay for the survey. In most agricutrual states, a common fence is the responsibility of the sharing lanowners, you may be able to recoupe the costs of the fence and the survey though it may take a court action to do so, though I'm certain state laws will vary on this issue. If the "neighbor" decides to take YOUR fence down that is obviously on YOUR property, you can now have her charged with criminal trespassing and destruction of private property. Enjoy the moment when she's arrested and hauled off to jail. You might also consider the option of a restraining order that keeps her or them a certain distance from your assets.

From this point forward, I'd be watching my livestock and dogs closely, this has the potential to get violent and messy.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 06-26-2006).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2006 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

This one is actually pretty easy, using your plot map, you should be able to determine where your property lines are, place another temporary fence about three feet inside what you believe is your property line. Make it known to your local law enforcement that this fence is temporary and on your side of the line. Also let the neighbor know that this is only a temp fence on your side of the property line to be followed up with a permenent fence on the property line once a survey is conducted.

From this point forward, I'd be watching my livestock and dogs closely, this has the potential to get violent and messy.

Already did all this.

They ripped the temp down.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 06-26-2006).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2006 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Time to file criminal charges. Get the local Prosecuting Attorney involved and go for the gold.

------------------
Ron

PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2006 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Time to file criminal charges. Get the local Prosecuting Attorney involved and go for the gold.

Wife is headed to the court house as we speak. She has to drop daughter off at school and then to the court house.

Funny thing is if we get a protective order they will have to move, the house is to close to our property.

------------------

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2006 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Thats cool. If its against local ordinances (too close to your property), make the city tear down their house or make them move it.........

I know a guy that sorta had a problem with his neighbor and they made him take a foot off the side of his garage addition because it was too close to their property line. Dont expect help from law enforcers, but you can get satisfaction by using the law, court and judges.

A business located behind me has access to the main road themselves, but they wanted access also to the main road im on. Im just off of a main roads insection. I let them use my parking lot for access IF they helped pay for maintanence to the pavement. Well they decided not to pay so I told them Id cut off access then. They went to the city who told me, since it had been used so long already it was now a sort of legal right of way so I couldnt put a fence across it even though it would be on my property. So I found I had a little drainage problem with my parking lot so had a foot wide/ foot deep 'drainage ditch run the length of the back People decided it damaged too much on their cars to use it anymore trying to jump it, lol. City couldnt do a thing about the ditch since I didnt 'build' anything. No law against landscaping, and I didnt cut off access, just made it a little less convenient.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 06-26-2006).]

fierogofast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2006 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogofastSend a Private Message to fierogofastDirect Link to This Post
Ya they defintly dont sound like maine people i live in a trailor park (save the smart ass remarks lol) and probably 1/2 my 30 neighbors i know by name and have aand or still drink with them meaning all and all most of us get along cept this one a hole hmmm pigs i heard of u fall in a pig pen thell eat u alive ps want to borrow my cousins pit bull haha
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2006 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogofast:

Ya they defintly dont sound like maine people i live in a trailor park (save the smart ass remarks lol) and probably 1/2 my 30 neighbors i know by name and have aand or still drink with them meaning all and all most of us get along cept this one a hole hmmm pigs i heard of u fall in a pig pen thell eat u alive ps want to borrow my cousins pit bull haha

Yes if you fall in a pig pen they can eat you. In the neighbors wife's case it might be a couple of days worth of meals before she will disappear.

It has happened, Usually small children have the most to fear but an adult that panics could be eaten. Part of the reason for the pen being put behind the barn, the other part is just the smell factor. To annoy the nuts next door.

The restraining order the wife went to get yesterday was denied so we will be putting up the pig pen this week or next. Depends on how the money situation is. Hog panels are now almost $30 each and needing 4 we may have to wait for my check to arrive Friday.

------------------

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2006 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Why did they deny a restraining order. Seems that they would be glad to prevent a possible 'accidental' murder.
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2006 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Yes if you fall in a pig pen they can eat you. In the neighbors wife's case it might be a couple of days worth of meals before she will disappear.

It has happened, Usually small children have the most to fear but an adult that panics could be eaten. Part of the reason for the pen being put behind the barn, the other part is just the smell factor. To annoy the nuts next door.

The restraining order the wife went to get yesterday was denied so we will be putting up the pig pen this week or next. Depends on how the money situation is. Hog panels are now almost $30 each and needing 4 we may have to wait for my check to arrive Friday.

Check with your free lawyer about the ramifications of putting up a new pig pen in a location that close to someone already bitching. Might want to verify your shoot/no shoot rights (for your target practice) as to legality on distances you must be from any residences or anything else that might turn you into the bad guy. Just be careful you don't end up with a brandishing or assault with a deadly weapon charge against you.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2006 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Why did they deny a restraining order. Seems that they would be glad to prevent a possible 'accidental' murder.

Judge just got served, along with about 79 other people, including us with a lawsuit from the local Nutcase. She was convicted of animal abuse a year or so ago. Link to case below.

http://morningsentinel.mainetoday.com/news/local/1427623.shtml

My wife and I were subpoenaed witnesses.

Originally posted by Scott-Wa:
Check with your free lawyer about the ramifications of putting up a new pig pen in a location that close to someone already bitching. Might want to verify your shoot/no shoot rights (for your target practice) as to legality on distances you must be from any residences or anything else that might turn you into the bad guy. Just be careful you don't end up with a brandishing or assault with a deadly weapon charge against you.

Local law is 100 yards of a dwelling for firing a firearm. We know this already and always are way beyond that.

As far as the hogs go there is no law for a farm in regards to property line.

------------------

88 Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2006 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any friends with class III weapons that would like to come over and practice? You'd be amazed how much people are intimidated by full auto gunfire.

------------------
88 Formula, Stock T-Tops, 4spd/auto, 3.2 V6, balanced, 9.5 comp ratio, roller chain, roller tip rockers, H260 cam, Darrell Morse throttle body, 19lb injectors, Trueleo intake, Spintech muffler, K&N , White 16" GTZ wheels

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2006 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88 Formula:

Do you have any friends with class III weapons that would like to come over and practice? You'd be amazed how much people are intimidated by full auto gunfire.

Yes as a matter of fact I do. One of Melanie’s dog customers has a fully operational gatling gun.
Shoot at giant pumpkins for target practice.

Interesting idea, very interesting.

I haven’t walked the atv trail since the surgery I had Friday. Today A former Pyrenees customer that lives close had one of their dogs get out and stopped to see if we had seen it. I said no but would walk the trail to see if he is up there.

While walking the trail I see that next door has put posted signs with their name on them over ours at least 40’ beyond the property line.

We are done playing with these people, we called a former customer that bought a Pyr who is a surveyor in the northern territory. He told us to call a local surveyor and tell them that this is an emergency or blood will get spilled.

We will be on the phone first thing in the morning, have them repin the corners and run string lines post to post then put underground pins in and while the police are here we will set new t posts all along the string lines. Have all this put in next doors deed and they will be notified by the police that anymore trespassing will be arrested and prosecuted.

By the way my wife is 5’6” tall and weighs 112 lbs. so she is , by law in Maine allowed to use deadly force, believe me she will not hesitate.

Then we will take them to court to make them pay for the survey and damages.

We can also sue the guy who sold them the place that didn’t give them the right to farm law, and will.

I’m just tired of this **** .

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock