Started on: 05-01-2010 02:30 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Xerces_Blackthorne on 05-01-2010 10:40 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatDirect Link to This Post
....fill the empty space.

Why do you think that is?
This isn't meant to be sad or depressing, just an observation about art appreciation.

Is it simply because we are satisfied that others have felt the same way at some point?

Or is it some human need for commiseration?

I mean, it seems that everyone should rather hear a happy song, but sometimes a sad song just makes us feel better.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
faaaaq

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqDirect Link to This Post
my buddy made a song that i can rarely get myself to listen to, as it reminds me of one of my exes that i still love very much but am no longer in contact with. the few times i can manage to listen to the song, it does give me an odd "good" feeling that may be what you are referring to
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

/thread.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
The original version:

And now its /thread.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
When I listen to a sad song, it tickles a part of my soul that doesn't get much attention.

Apparently, my soul likes to be tickled.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Lol, if you are like any other guy, that's not the only thing that enjoys tickling

Interesting piece of trivia that no one is probably interested in but I'm going to share anyway That second video I posted, "Something I can never have" was filmed in the Tate mansion.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock