Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Its official. My town is the home of the worlds fastest and quickest GT-R

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Its official. My town is the home of the worlds fastest and quickest GT-R by turboguy327
Started on: 03-24-2010 08:29 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: turboguy327 on 03-24-2010 11:07 PM
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
My buddy Emery bought one of the first GT-R's to come to north America. Hasn't been confirmed but the dealer he got it from said he was the first person to take possession of a GT-R over here. It just ran a 9.89 at 14.9. It is the first GT-R in the world in the 9s. Its a great record not only because its the 9s but because its a full weight street car. He drives it daily when its a decent day. Stock trans and pretty much stock twin turbo system as well. Car is insane. Spools so quick. And its mostly just tuning and inter coolers and boost. Still on the stock ECU. I know a lot of people on here don't like rice but I don't see this as rice. I see a extremely fast and fun car. Car will be going to the Texas mile this year as well.

http://www.streetfire.net/v...rformance_742460.htm

Car was tuned by AMS in Chicago. Owned by Street Tuned Motorsports. They also have a world record holding EVO. Fastest stock block and head EVO ever. Now the car runs 8.60's consistently.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
It's definitely not the first in the states but it may be the fastest... There's one I've seen outside of town, but that's it.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Sweet.

Brad
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
He has had it over a year.. He didnt get it recently.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
na not the first privately owned here in the states. my boss had #2 off the line and paid a retarded amount to get it here quickly. it is faster and better built though. he's had issues with it. Stupid issues from poor manufacturing.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2010 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
Not sayin your wrong but whats the vin?? Mike is curious because his dealer told him he was one of if not the first. He was told for sure it was the first white one. Just the last 8. Don't need all of it. If you can't get it no big deal.

[This message has been edited by turboguy327 (edited 03-25-2010).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock