Started on: 10-25-2009 11:03 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: 87antuzzi on 10-26-2009 06:09 PM
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
Ok. I dated this girl Ashley for a while. We bought a house together and I was thinking about proposing and things went south. We broke up. House was in her name and whatnot. My name nor my money was attached to it. So move ahead a couple months and I am with this girl Susan. After me and Susan have been together awhile Ashley gets ahold of me and asks me to fix her car. Well Susan flipped out and the 2 girls got in a huge blown up fight and **** was crazy. Well me and Susan patched things up and I took a day off work and fixed Ashleys car and Susan never knew. And no I didnt cheat on either of them. So after about another month I catch Susan going through my stuff like my phone and my PC and I ask her whats going on. She accuses me of cheating on her. We had a fight and whatnot. She kept accusing me of cheating on her and I finally gave up and broke things off with her. So about a month after we broke up she wants to have a friends with benefits thing with me cuz her new bf is no good and cant keep her happy. So after a couple times she decides she cant hurt the new guy and cuts me off. Well Susan and Ashley hate each other more than I have ever seen 2 girls hate each other. Well somehow Karma is a b**ch because Susans new guy is Ashleys ex. So they are all fighting like crazy. I changed my number and I just think this entire thing is hilarious.

Sorry for the long read but couldnt cut it down any more than that. I could actually add more details but just wanted to get the major parts down.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Darth88Formula

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaDirect Link to This Post
I love karma when it works in my favor too...
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2009 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Betcha you could almost hear their vaginas growling at each other...

You should see if you can all be friends. Buy a small swimming pool and fill it with your favorite goop (Jell-o, Whipped cream,etc) and then invite them both to "enter the ring". Either act as ref or go 'full contact' for the threesome!

GO FOR THE THREESOME!

BECOME THE BEAST WITH THREE BACKS.

Wear an obama mask for extra bonus points!

And don't forget the video-tapage!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
For a moment I thought the two girls were gonna "get-it-on" hehe. It must be a very, very small town for that to happen.
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebDirect Link to This Post
I guess you don't need a TV?
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

Ok. I dated this girl Ashley for a while. We bought a house together and I was thinking about proposing and things went south. We broke up. House was in her name and whatnot. My name nor my money was attached to it. So move ahead a couple months and I am with this girl Susan. After me and Susan have been together awhile Ashley gets ahold of me and asks me to fix her car. Well Susan flipped out and the 2 girls got in a huge blown up fight and **** was crazy. Well me and Susan patched things up and I took a day off work and fixed Ashleys car and Susan never knew. And no I didnt cheat on either of them. So after about another month I catch Susan going through my stuff like my phone and my PC and I ask her whats going on. She accuses me of cheating on her. We had a fight and whatnot. She kept accusing me of cheating on her and I finally gave up and broke things off with her. So about a month after we broke up she wants to have a friends with benefits thing with me cuz her new bf is no good and cant keep her happy. So after a couple times she decides she cant hurt the new guy and cuts me off. Well Susan and Ashley hate each other more than I have ever seen 2 girls hate each other. Well somehow Karma is a b**ch because Susans new guy is Ashleys ex. So they are all fighting like crazy. I changed my number and I just think this entire thing is hilarious.

Sorry for the long read but couldnt cut it down any more than that. I could actually add more details but just wanted to get the major parts down.

I've never been cheated on (that I know of), but I've always heard that when a woman is overly suspicious like that, it means that SHE herself is actually capable of cheating. I guess it turns out to be the case since she was cheating on her current boyfriend to go at it with you...

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1981 EZ-GO Xi875-A "Miami Dolphins" Medical Cart
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
Saucer of milk, table for 2. hisssss.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
Yea. This has been interesting. And the cheater girl thinks its all my fault because I broke up with her. She is all upset I let her cheat on the guy because now she says she needs to lie to any new guys she talks to about it. Females..... I am just going to enjoy whatever comes my way. The cheater girl is comin over tomorow night to see how things go just hangin out and being friends. So that should be a good time. I put some pics of them in the hidden gallery awhile ago. I think you guys will like what susan has....
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:
I put some pics of them in the hidden gallery awhile ago. I think you guys will like what susan has....

STD? Crabs? a PEEN? A complete set of encyclopedias? An unborn twin embedded somewhere in her body?
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

STD? Crabs? a PEEN? A complete set of encyclopedias? An unborn twin embedded somewhere in her body?

lol. None of the above. Just check them out and see for yourself.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
If it's 3 boobs, I wanna see--
PFF
System Bot
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
There are just 2 of them but there is alot there.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2009 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Hit it then quit it! Who needs morals?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock