Started on: 09-06-2009 05:02 AM
Replies: 78
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-09-2009 09:09 AM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I said it before and i will say it again i hate forgien markers. My back up angel speed just craped out on me again. i cant take these guns anymore. i have one with a max flow system that i swear up and down is going to give me a problem every time i take it out and it works like a charm. this other one that hardley ever sees field play always seems to crap out on me at the most inconvenint time. now the damn thing wont fire up im gona try one more battery. better hope the bob long dosent go down tomorrow or else im screwed and the reason i ahte these things is it has to go back to england to get it repaired uggggggggg I hate this sport you know your devoted when your up till 4:30 servicing your markers.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
LOL, I feel for you, and know what you mean by addicted.

I personally stay with more "old school" markers, I really like and prefer my Spyder semi-auto to any full auto that I have used.

No batteries to change, no boards to worry about, and I can play in the rain, and have.

Brad

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Looks like someone is going to get shot in the balls and won't be able to counter attack.
kyunderdawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Looks like someone is going to get shot in the balls and won't be able to counter attack.

LOL!!! You beat me to it. I was thinking this when I saw the title and thought Andrew nailed him.

I had an old supervisor that was into this sport and believe me he was IN to this too.
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post09-06-2009 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

LOL, I feel for you, and know what you mean by addicted.

I personally stay with more "old school" markers, I really like and prefer my Spyder semi-auto to any full auto that I have used.

No batteries to change, no boards to worry about, and I can play in the rain, and have.

Brad

Electronics in a paint ball gun!?!?!?!? What is this world coming to?

MordacP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MordacPSend a Private Message to MordacPDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by User00013170:

Electronics in a paint ball gun!?!?!?!? What is this world coming to?

No offense, but where have you been??
Sometimes it improves just about every aspect of the gun, like the smart parts system in the ion/sp1 is really damn simple (reliable) but it also prevents chops and makes it work at low pressure sips gas and it's more accurate. Angels have all kids of sensors and stuff like that so i'm not surprised that they're a a pain. I didn't know they were english.
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
I perfer my A5 with expansion chamber and hammerhead barrel. No chop low gas usage and will hit the same place time after time after time
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2009 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
wow. I doubt you know what your doing then because none of the markers I have ever owned needed to go anywhere besides my desk to get fixed. If you take care of your gun it will take care of you. Angels dont need to go to england to get repaired. And if you need to be up that late your doing something wrong unless you started at 4. Because paintball guns dont really have anything to them. Unless you rebuild the reg it should;nt take that long unless ya strip stuff out. And I hate smart Parts stuff. The only thing good about them is they are sort of air efficient. The low end guns suck. You gotta pull the entire gun apart to clean the low end markers. I love my DM9 and my rail. Only have virtue eyes and drop forwards and custom made bolts.
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post09-06-2009 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MordacP:

No offense, but where have you been??
Sometimes it improves just about every aspect of the gun, like the smart parts system in the ion/sp1 is really damn simple (reliable) but it also prevents chops and makes it work at low pressure sips gas and it's more accurate. Angels have all kids of sensors and stuff like that so i'm not surprised that they're a a pain. I didn't know they were english.

Im anti technology in most cases. I even wear mechincal watches that need to be wound ( well, they are auto winders but still the same idea )
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

LOL!!! You beat me to it. I was thinking this when I saw the title and thought Andrew nailed him.

When his gun went down he was on my team at the time, I did have a chance later in the day to nail him but someone got him first

The day was a blast, especially when rick went full auto and still didnt get me!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

wow. I doubt you know what your doing then because none of the markers I have ever owned needed to go anywhere besides my desk to get fixed. If you take care of your gun it will take care of you. Angels dont need to go to england to get repaired. And if you need to be up that late your doing something wrong unless you started at 4. Because paintball guns dont really have anything to them. Unless you rebuild the reg it should;nt take that long unless ya strip stuff out. And I hate smart Parts stuff. The only thing good about them is they are sort of air efficient. The low end guns suck. You gotta pull the entire gun apart to clean the low end markers. I love my DM9 and my rail. Only have virtue eyes and drop forwards and custom made bolts.

I know exactley what im doing with guns that i use regulary and that would be my proto and the bob long The angel speed is a very touchey gun and yes when they do go down no one in my area will touch them and they do ahve to go back to england . i have been playing off and on for close to 10 years. I used to be on an NPPL ranked team. and i do take car of my guns they get cleaned and oiled before and after every day of play.
PFF
System Bot
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
My trusty ion with anti-chop eye is a tank, and shoots fast enough.

Old school evo egg loader, and freak barrel... aka "the **** " circa 2002.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
I have my trusty spider with a lucy trigger, expansion chamber, and 32 degrees barrel. Works like a charm.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I know exactley what im doing with guns that i use regulary and that would be my proto and the bob long The angel speed is a very touchey gun and yes when they do go down no one in my area will touch them and they do ahve to go back to england . i have been playing off and on for close to 10 years. I used to be on an NPPL ranked team. and i do take car of my guns they get cleaned and oiled before and after every day of play.

So do it yourself like most people do. Its not hard. I have been playing 13 years and I have been playing MXBL for a couple. The angel is a touchy gun but still simple. Some searching on the net will show you exactly how to resolve any issue you have with it. Its touchy yet simple.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by turboguy327:

So do it yourself like most people do. Its not hard. I have been playing 13 years and I have been playing MXBL for a couple. The angel is a touchy gun but still simple. Some searching on the net will show you exactly how to resolve any issue you have with it. Its touchy yet simple.

I got it resolved. i did a little work on it and was able to use it the other day. i dont use them regulary due to the fact there very heavy. i usualy use a bob long alies.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post
Pontiac kid I must see proof you actually own those guns to believe you own any of them.

Anyway, after the company meeting I missed today I got out to play for the first time in 2 years. It was great pulling my old "spyder" out and having it work, despite it only lasting one game before the trigger switch took a crap. Even after getting stuck with a crap A5(sorry, if your offended by this you can come to texas and I'll be forced to tell you how great they are since I have to sell them) I still had a great time. Now I'm looking at buying a System X NME to back up my "spyder" and a Diablo Wrath I can play around with and get some of these Ideas out of my head.

This is the "spyder" mentioned above.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 09-07-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Pontiac kid I must see proof you actually own those guns to believe you own any of them.

Anyway, after the company meeting I missed today I got out to play for the first time in 2 years. It was great pulling my old "spyder" out and having it work, despite it only lasting one game before the trigger switch took a crap. Even after getting stuck with a crap A5(sorry, if your offended by this you can come to texas and I'll be forced to tell you how great they are since I have to sell them) I still had a great time. Now I'm looking at buying a System X NME to back up my "spyder" and a Diablo Wrath I can play around with and get some of these Ideas out of my head.

This is the "spyder" mentioned above.

You want a list with pics fine. these were all taken at my house

This is my bob long alies..... AKA on the field 2 face. Its fitted with a stiffy carbonfiber barrel virtue board and custom anodized. Capable of well lets just say a lot more than your spyder can handel.
I have another alies that is a stock black fade to silver but that more or less never gets used and its in storage right now

This is an 05 angel speed (gun im ranting about) stock for the most part. Trigger has a little less of a throw than my other angel. This one is soon to get the max flow system thats on my other angel. (I dont use either of them regulary anymore because there to damn heavy)

This is an 04 speed. fitted with an older max flow system and a dye 2 piece barrel. this one is going to be fitted with an angel air system once i can get the system working.

This is my proto basicley the same thing is a DM4 but worked a little diffrent fitted with a freak barrel using titanium inserts. This one is comparable to the alies. this is under construction right now waiting on a hopper neck and soon to haver a virtue board.

This is my smart parts shocker it was anodized to team colors of the team i used to play for before they disbanded. fitted with a freek barrel with regular inserts. This gun has had a rough life and is down right now.

This is my WGP VF tactical. Stock with a 2 piece barrel i stopped using it when it became less reliable and the cocking bolt came back and broke my mask. these are a lot better for woods ball. i also have an orical but its in storage right now

And old reliable. Tippman 98 custom used for when I go play with my friends and they need a gun and when I feel like shooting at squirls in my back yard. (if you break one of these in normal play theres somthing wrong with you.

Dont get me wrong i like spyders i have a fenix somewhere. There great starting guns, I started with a classic.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 09-07-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

My trusty ion with anti-chop eye is a tank, and shoots fast enough.

Old school evo egg loader, and freak barrel... aka "the **** " circa 2002.

Ions are great from what i have been told. i played a rounf with one and I like them a lot. just wish my shocker worked as well.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Good grief! You've got an arsenal there. I've heard that you can sink some serious cash into those guns.....or is it the airsoft guns. Probably both.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Good grief! You've got an arsenal there. I've heard that you can sink some serious cash into those guns.....or is it the airsoft guns. Probably both.

There not cheap. the 1st 3 new are $1000+

Air soft guns dont cost a much as paintball guns. the 2 angels are expensive because there are a maze of parts and sensors inside of them. Airsoft guns can get pricy but ammo and air does not get expensive. Air for my guns at most places is either free or $10 all you can shoot. CO2 can get a little pricey to fill and is really only good for turning your gun to a big ice cube. Only one of my guns that will fire CO2 is my tippman and that even uses nitrogen. Paint for a good grade than can go through my guns is about $50 sometimes higher for a 2000 count. It does add up. The field I played at this weekend is BYOP (bring your own paint) which a lot of fields dont do now so paint this weekend was about $40.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 09-07-2009).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

You want a list with pics fine. these were all taken at my house

...Capable of well lets just say a lot more than your spyder can handel...

That's not proof. Take a towel, put it on the hood of your fiero, put the guns on the towel and take a picture, then I'll believe it.

Ha ha, timmys started out as spyders. A timmy is a slightly longer spyder with a ram in the lower chamber instead of the striker. Look at the picture again and you might notice the lpr, ram cap, QEV or extra hoses.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 09-07-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

There not cheap. the 1st 3 new are $1000+

Congrats you have 3 old overpriced guns that shoot about as good as today's $200 guns.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

That's not proof. Take a towel, put it on the hood of your fiero and take a picture, then I'll believe it.

Ha ha, timmys started out as spyders. A timmy is a slightly longer spyder with a ram in the lower chamber instead of the striker. Look at the picture again and you might notice the lpr, ram cap, QEV or extra hoses.

Ill do you 1 better brb

And are your serious. timmys are a lot more advanced that the spyders are.........if you take into accound the bodys to them look identical than ya there the same. If you sell paintball guns you might want to get your facts a little more clear.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 09-08-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
The proof jmbishop wants. A nice little note within PFF rules of what I think of you and my car keys

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

Ill do you 1 better brb

And are your serious. timmys are a lot more advanced that the spyders are.........if you take into accound the bodys to them look identical than ya there the same. If you sell paintball guns you might want to get your facts a little more clear.

You fail. Have you ever heard of a spimmy? Its what you get when you shove timmy parts in a spyder body. I know these guns, I work with all of them.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
Ooohhhhh, someones gotta say it! IN BEFORE TRASHCAN. BOH must be

Lets get back on topic. How much do you have wrapped up in those high-tech play time firearms?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

You fail. Have you ever heard of a spimmy? Its what you get when you shove timmy parts in a spyder body. I know these guns, I work with all of them.

Why would i look into/know/care/make a spimmy if I have 2 of the real things?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

The proof jmbishop wants. A nice little note within PFF rules of what I think of you and my car keys

Oh well, you actual proved you own the guns, but you still can't explane this one.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop

4484 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Why would i look into/know/care/make a spimmy if I have 2 of the real things?

Beats me. Why would you open you mouth when you don't know anything about spyders?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Ooohhhhh, someones gotta say it! IN BEFORE TRASHCAN. BOH must be

Lets get back on topic. How much do you have wrapped up in those high-tech play time firearms?

More than I want to count up to. these are just the guns. I have more masks than you can shake a stick at. about 15 nitrogen bottels. More paintball pods than Ill ever need. To many gear bags and a lot of uniforms. the timmy shown the gold angel and the WGP were all won in comps that i played in in the past. I dont even know much about the gold angel. I was told it was upgraded to the Angel FLY system but im not to sure. It deffenetley is faster than my blue one though. the fastest is the Timmy. it has a virtue board in it that is capable of full auto and (gangster mode) which is your 1st shot is full auto and the rest is semi. i dont even bother counting price anymore.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Beats me. Why would you open you mouth when you don't know anything about spyders?

I dunno a spyder is a spyder. i have been out of paintball for a couple years and I dont know what you guys do to them anymore. And i care about my preformance and my image when i go out onto the field and not someone who trys to cut corners by frankenstein'ing a bunch of parts just to own a timmy.

Plus i dont use spyders i own a spyder that hasent had air ran through it in years why sould i have to know anything about them when I dont use them.

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Oh well, you actual proved you own the guns, but you still can't explane this one.

If you knew how to use face book yopu would know why they were up there

(my model for what i want my car to look like) Get some new stuff on me there champ.

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

More than I want to count up to. these are just the guns. I have more masks than you can shake a stick at. about 15 nitrogen bottels. More paintball pods than Ill ever need. To many gear bags and a lot of uniforms. the timmy shown the gold angel and the WGP were all won in comps that i played in in the past. I dont even know much about the gold angel. I was told it was upgraded to the Angel FLY system but im not to sure. It deffenetley is faster than my blue one though. the fastest is the Timmy. it has a virtue board in it that is capable of full auto and (gangster mode) which is your 1st shot is full auto and the rest is semi. i dont even bother counting price anymore.

Yup. You sound just like my old supervisor. He and his boys had some serious gear and would play quite often. He's up in his years now so I don't know if he still plays. He'd get this crazy/twisted look in his eye when he'd talk about playing. I guess he took it that serious. He told me about the field that they'd play in. It was mostly wooded area....lots of places to hide/snipe. I remember him saying he had one of those 'bush sniper' suits. Ya know, the kind that looks like a bunch of leaves and twigs. He really got into the sport.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Yup. You sound just like my old supervisor. He and his boys had some serious gear and would play quite often. He's up in his years now so I don't know if he still plays. He'd get this crazy/twisted look in his eye when he'd talk about playing. I guess he took it that serious. He told me about the field that they'd play in. It was mostly wooded area....lots of places to hide/snipe. I remember him saying he had one of those 'bush sniper' suits. Ya know, the kind that looks like a bunch of leaves and twigs. He really got into the sport.

He played woods ball than. I like playing woods ball because 1st its a lot of fun 2 very good practice. 3 builds up your stratagey skills 4 builds up your stealtheyness skills. Im making my way back into speed ball. I like speed ball cuz its fast paced and the more competitive end of the sport. it does get expensive though. where woods ball a case od paint will last you a day and still have some to shoot at home speed ball a case of paint will last you mabey 2 hours 3 tops. Its a fun sport. my brother used to play a lot but he got out of it. waching him play was just like watching god create man he was that good at it. he quit because it started getting boring.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

I dunno a spyder is a spyder. i have been out of paintball for a couple years and I dont know what you guys do to them anymore. And i care about my preformance and my image when i go out onto the field and not someone who trys to cut corners by frankenstein'ing a bunch of parts just to own a timmy.

I've owned timmys, I didn't build a timmy or a spimmy.
I know this will confuse you but here are some animations

Spyder

Timmy

And this is how my "spyder " functions

This is nothing "new" spyder guys are doing, I built this gun 4 years ago.

LMAO, you care about your image? Maybe you should stick a mirror on your gun to make sure your bandana is on the right side.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 09-08-2009).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop

4484 posts
Member since Jul 2006

If you knew how to use face book yopu would know why they were up there

(my model for what i want my car to look like) Get some new stuff on me there champ.

You put the pictures in a album called "My Car" and the caption reads "just my car". Your not fooling anyone.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

You put the pictures in a album called "My Car" and the caption reads "just my car". Your not fooling anyone.

look a little harder retard... theres 3 pages of pics of 1st off my old fiero and 2nd off theres also picture captions........jesus Retards......we all know one.

And I could care less about how your marker preforms. Stay in your own paintball leauge. When you feel like stepping up buy yourself a real gun....

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

Stay in your own paintball leauge. When you feel like stepping up buy yourself a real gun....

Someones been watching to many crappy teenage movies.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 09-08-2009).]

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post

........jesus Retards......we all know one.

Yea.... We all do know one..... LOL.

I am more than willing to bet you are just talk. Somebody said you went full auto?? Little kids go full auto cuz they think its cool.
SLOWnSTEADY

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2009 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLOWnSTEADYSend a Private Message to SLOWnSTEADYDirect Link to This Post
I get made fun of often when people see the gun I am using ('01 RF AutoCocker with E-Blade) Until that is I blow them away. limited to about 21BPS right now due to my hopper but. It's never not worked when I need it and to be honest, in the 5+ years I have had it, I have never once cleaned it or performed any type of maintanence on the thing. The only thing I have really done recently is replaced the stock bolt with a Derlin, has an all aftermarket front block too but that was a few years ago, aftermarket barrel as well... Well, pretty much the entire gun is aftermarket "hop-ups" except the main body...

the ONLY thing I woudl change is that I wish it was a top feed sometimes rather than the right side angle feed...

[This message has been edited by SLOWnSTEADY (edited 09-08-2009).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock