Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  97 Ford Taurus SHO V8 vs. 97 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
97 Ford Taurus SHO V8 vs. 97 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP by mattwa
Started on: 04-20-2009 10:31 PM
Replies: 48
Last post by: 4-mulaGT on 04-22-2009 03:53 PM
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Whats your opinion?

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

OR

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Derek_85GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTDirect Link to This Post
Oh man that's tough.

If the SHO was of the first or second generation and stick I would say SHO hands down.

If the GTP was a two door I would say GTP hands down.

I've considered both cars in the past. Between those two I would probably have to go with the GTP.

~ Derek
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
What are you comparing them on? A nice condition SHO taurus would be cool, but looking at that engine bay, good luck doing anything.
red84sematt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red84semattSend a Private Message to red84semattDirect Link to This Post
the GTP for sure. ive driven both cars, i love the GTP specially heated leather seats! drives nice and handles really well. plenty of spunk.

the ford, not so hot to me, good car, but it just didn't make me feel alive i guess. handled well enough and everything else, just idk didn't give me the feeling i wanted.

------------------
1984 fiero
1994 pontiac firebird formula v8 baby!
1995 chevy 1500 W/T
1956 gmc 336 pontiac v8
1984 dodge 150 318 v8

u said i need another way to get somewhere? hmm got 4 wheel drive anyone? i need one lol

Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
Based on looks alone, GTP. Otherwise, what's mileage and such on each?

I've read that the 96-99 SHO may need the cam sproket welded in place.

Separation of the camshaft from its sprocket has been implicated in a growing number of engine failures, at around the 50,000 mile (80,000 km) mark.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
GTP.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
The SHO pictured is a 3rd generation. 1996-1999. 3.4 V8 DOHC 235HP stock.
MY dad owns a 1997 and yea i think its the tightest fitting engine from the factory EVER. I can't even stick my finger's back there.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 04-21-2009).]

mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

mattwa

7106 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Yes, the cam issue was a problem.

And I'm sorry for not explaining better. What would you buy if you could buy one brand new?
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

mattwa

7106 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Just wanted to add that this is my dad's (aka mine) 1997 V8 SHO with 186k miles.

Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

And I'm sorry for not explaining better. What would you buy if you could buy one brand new?

Ah! In that case I would buy the GTP new. I'm not really a Ford person. I have owned 2, but one my father gave me and the other was my wifes choice. My father gave me a Tempo, I can't remember the year and my wifes was a 92 Taurus. Both had tranny problems /sigh. Engines were great though.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 04-20-2009).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Driven both, owned a 97 Sable LS (same car, slower engine, Duratec DOHC), get the Pontiac. The SHO is just like my Sable, AWESOME engine, big bills, and shitty car.

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

PFF
System Bot
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackDirect Link to This Post
after my wife owning a 2000 Grand Prix (hers only a GT), i would definately get the GTP. that thing was one of the best cars we have ever owned, reliable, comfortable on long rides, decent mileage, quick when ya need it (GTP would beat this), heated leather was awesome in the winter, the list goes on and on. right now with her G6 acting up, i kinda wish we would have held on to it. course, i've never been a ford guy
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm. Looks like no one likes the SHO.
Well you guys must admit the V8 sounds better. but heated leather would be nice.

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
go for the GTP the. The SHO is deffenetley faster but it has a kawasaki motor in it that i have herd nothing but complaints about them. they burn oil they leak they overheat and there hard to get parts for. Plus you can naver go wrong with the 3800.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Also if your talking about buying a good dependable car. you might consider the 3800 V6 firebird. fun to drive great on gas reliable as hell. and can take a lot of abuse. I dident think mine was going to survive through my second year of owning it and it sure proved me wrong 5 years later and only ever giving me one problem (EVER) plus the look down right sexy.

Not as fast as either of them but it does have some balls to it.

mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I tried fitting in a firebird just like that and I didn't fit. Being 6' 5" and all
ktthecarguy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 167
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
Personally, I never cared for the jellybean styling of the Taurus. Nor for the toupee spoiler - it just looked like an afterthought. The engine is nice, but what a tight fit! I would hate to have to do maintenance on that engine.
AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyDirect Link to This Post
I'd take that Tore-ass, drop the cradle, and transplant that engine into my Aerostar.
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post
Here's another vote for the GTP.

I, too, have never cared for the bland styling of the Taurus. It looks like a jelly bean from the outside, with all of the oval shaped stuff on the car (and even the car itself); and then you're stuck looking at that oval theme on the inside as well. The GTP, on the other hand, looks a bit more aggressive on the outside; but the interior is designed better, and is much easier to look at. I mean, let's face it ~ you'll spend the majority of your time looking at the inside of your car rather then the outside. That interior has got to be something you can live with, and to me the interior of the Taurus is rental car quality. The GTP, on the other hand, looks more sporty on the inside, has heated seats, steering wheel controls, and an Alpine radio (which you can use your steering wheel buttons to control with an adapter from Alpine if it's not already installed).

Another thing to consider ~ both cars are pretty quick in their stock form, but the GTP also leaves you open to be able to mod it later if you'd like more power down the road. There's plenty of aftermarket for the L67 engine, and it's pretty easy to massage more power from that engine.

[This message has been edited by Deabionni (edited 04-21-2009).]

1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
The only SHO I would take would be a Gen II. Never cared for the Gen IIIs. Yet another vote for the GTP here.
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post
lol - my reaction to seeing the taurus. those things are so ugly... it would be grand prix for me. 2 or 4 dr wouldnt even care if it didnt have the 3800.
PFF
System Bot
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

go for the GTP the. The SHO is deffenetley faster but it has a kawasaki motor in it that i have herd nothing but complaints about them. they burn oil they leak they overheat and there hard to get parts for. Plus you can naver go wrong with the 3800.

dont listen to this guy, for one, the sho does NOT have a kawasaki motor in it.

id still go for the GTP, but dont listen to all the false info given on this forum, keep in mind, this is a fiero forum, 80% of the members probably have absolutely NO knowledge of a ford specialty engine.

the SHO had a 3.4L v8 made by yamaha, the earlier sho's had either a 3.0L (manual trans) or a 3.2L (auto trans) DOHC v6 made by yamaha also.

the SHO v8's had cam problems, this was the only MAJOR issue with them, granted all car's can have other common problems with stuff.

the transmissions on the SHO v8's were somewhat problematic if they were not taken good care of.

the SHO has a very nice sounding engine, but would have been better if it came with a manual transmission.

the GTP's are very reliable, tons of aftermarket, car's are solid and comfortable, and have a well proven track record.

of all the GTP's ive seen at the salvage yard though, 25-30% of them have the top end burned off the engine.

gtp>sho

matthew

edited, here's the wiki on the 96-99 sho's

For 1996, the SHO was redesigned. Unlike its predecessors, this SHO was more refined and used less radical bodywork. It differed from the normal Taurus with different seats, wheels, bumpers, drivetrain, as well as a fin being put on the driver's side windshield wiper, to keep it on the windshield at high speeds. A 235 hp (175 kW) aluminum 3.4L V8 engine with heads from Yamaha and block from Cosworth was specified for the SHO model, but it was given the same four speed transmission as the LX: the manual gearbox option was no longer offered on the SHO.[11] Separation of the camshaft from its sprocket has been implicated in a growing number of engine failures, at around the 50,000 mile (80,000 km) mark.[12] The standard warranty on this model was 36,000 miles (58,000 km). This problem can be rectified by having the camshafts welded.[12] This SHO model sold in lower numbers than the previous SHO generations, with sales peaking at 9,000 units in 1997.[5] As a result, Ford cut the SHO when redesigning the Taurus for its fourth generation. It was also the only Ford Taurus generation with a V8 engine.

[This message has been edited by m0sh_man (edited 04-21-2009).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Direct Link to This Post
I'm sorry if I offend anyone here, but I've seen a few Taurus SHOs, from the 1st generation ones, to the 2nd generation ones... I didn't know if they were V6s or V8s? But I know that they didn't really seem all that fast. Maybe the V8 one is quicker, but the earlier ones seemed like they were pretty slow... like low 16s in the quarter slow... like... a stock Fiero V6 automatic would pull away until about 30 and then the SHO would walk it.

The 3800 SC GTPs on the other hand I know are high 14 second cars stock, in good tune...

------------------
Todd,
2006 Pontiac Solstice
2004 Volkswagen Beetle Convt. (Wife's)
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1981 EZ-GO Xi875-A "Miami Dolphins" Medical Cart
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter
1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 350

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
The SHO might be fun as a sleeper, remove any indications it is a SHO.
Otherwise Those Grand Prixs are nicer cars, and more fun IMO.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

dont listen to this guy, for one, the sho does NOT have a kawasaki motor in it.

id still go for the GTP, but dont listen to all the false info given on this forum, keep in mind, this is a fiero forum, 80% of the members probably have absolutely NO knowledge of a ford specialty engine.

the SHO had a 3.4L v8 made by yamaha, the earlier sho's had either a 3.0L (manual trans) or a 3.2L (auto trans) DOHC v6 made by yamaha also.

the SHO v8's had cam problems, this was the only MAJOR issue with them, granted all car's can have other common problems with stuff.

the transmissions on the SHO v8's were somewhat problematic if they were not taken good care of.

the SHO has a very nice sounding engine, but would have been better if it came with a manual transmission.

the GTP's are very reliable, tons of aftermarket, car's are solid and comfortable, and have a well proven track record.

of all the GTP's ive seen at the salvage yard though, 25-30% of them have the top end burned off the engine.

gtp>sho

matthew

edited, here's the wiki on the 96-99 sho's

For 1996, the SHO was redesigned. Unlike its predecessors, this SHO was more refined and used less radical bodywork. It differed from the normal Taurus with different seats, wheels, bumpers, drivetrain, as well as a fin being put on the driver's side windshield wiper, to keep it on the windshield at high speeds. A 235 hp (175 kW) aluminum 3.4L V8 engine with heads from Yamaha and block from Cosworth was specified for the SHO model, but it was given the same four speed transmission as the LX: the manual gearbox option was no longer offered on the SHO.[11] Separation of the camshaft from its sprocket has been implicated in a growing number of engine failures, at around the 50,000 mile (80,000 km) mark.[12] The standard warranty on this model was 36,000 miles (58,000 km). This problem can be rectified by having the camshafts welded.[12] This SHO model sold in lower numbers than the previous SHO generations, with sales peaking at 9,000 units in 1997.[5] As a result, Ford cut the SHO when redesigning the Taurus for its fourth generation. It was also the only Ford Taurus generation with a V8 engine.

That is correct, and both the v6 and v8 engine's are bullet-proof (if you weld the cam on the v8) But only the head is made by Yamaha on the V6, the block is Ford.

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I'm sorry if I offend anyone here, but I've seen a few Taurus SHOs, from the 1st generation ones, to the 2nd generation ones... I didn't know if they were V6s or V8s? But I know that they didn't really seem all that fast. Maybe the V8 one is quicker, but the earlier ones seemed like they were pretty slow... like low 16s in the quarter slow... like... a stock Fiero V6 automatic would pull away until about 30 and then the SHO would walk it.

The 3800 SC GTPs on the other hand I know are high 14 second cars stock, in good tune...

Gen 1 and 2 where the V6, 220HP, and Gen 3 was the V8, 235HP.
The V6 made low 15's stock with an automatic. Maybe high 14's with a manual.

I guess this was a bad idea. Since this is a Pontiac Fiero Forum, i wonder why the GTP won.
Oh well, I drive my dad's gen 3 SHO and I don't mind the styling at all so I guess that's all that counts.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post

I guess this was a bad idea. Since this is a Pontiac Fiero Forum, i wonder why the GTP won.

Yeah there's no chance the pontiac is the better car.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Hey, at least its an American Car.
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post

Oh well, I drive my dad's gen 3 SHO and I don't mind the styling at all so I guess that's all that counts.

Sounds like your mind was already made up, so why bother starting a thread asking other people's opinions?
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
My friend has a Gen II '94. 3.2ATX and it's a lot of fun. Definitely a sleeper because most people don't bother to read the "SHO" engraved on the bumper. He surprises more than a few tuners with it. It sounds delicious once those secondary runners open up, too. It takes my formula, but I get him off the line. Mostly because traction. I thought about getting one as a daily driver, which is what turned him on to them. Fun cars. Nice size interior too.

His Car.

But.. I don't like the bubble Tauruses. I would take the GTP over that not only for the style, but also for that beautiful 3800SC. Whoever is going to the Lilitiz meet will probably see his SHO riding right behind my Fiero. =D

[This message has been edited by N3M3S1S (edited 04-21-2009).]

mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Deabionni:

Sounds like your mind was already made up, so why bother starting a thread asking other people's opinions?

Well I don't really plan on selling the SHO, so I just wanted to see what people thought. Sorry for being curious.
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
I've got nothing against the Ford V8, I just can't get past that God awful bubble design body. It's hideous. They designed it so everything about the car, even interior would resemble the Ford oval emblem. Big mistake. Why do american car companies screw with success? Taurus was the #1 selling car in America before they did that design. Camry took over and has never looked back. Pontiac finally got the Fiero right in 88 then they scrubbed it. The list goes on. BTW, what's up with the Taurus seat? Is that a rip or is something sitting on it?

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 04-21-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

I've got nothing against the Ford V8, I just can't get past that God awful bubble design body. It's hideous. They designed it so everything about the car, even interior would resemble the Ford oval emblem. Big mistake. Why do american car companies screw with success? Taurus was the #1 selling car in America before they did that design. Camry took over and has never looked back. Pontiac finally got the Fiero right in 88 then they scrubbed it. The list goes on. BTW, what's up with the Taurus seat? Is that a rip or is something sitting on it?

Jim

There's a bunch of crap on the seat.
and like i said before, I don't mind the styling.
But I DARE anyone to find something on that car, inside or out, that doesn't have a rounded corner. Nothing is square! All Oval!
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post
GTP!!!!! I have driven an SHO with the V8 and I wasn't impressed at all. IMO the GTP has it hands down in styling and performance, but I'm not a Ford man anyway.
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Actually, while I'm not really a Ford person I would love to have a gen 1 or gen 2 SHO. I've read that Ford actually had the displacement of the engine lowered because with the Yamaha head it was faster then the 5.0 Mustangs at the time. I just really think appearance wise, the GTP has it all over the gen 3 SHO. You like the styling of the SHO, and your right that's all that counts. Personally, I'd rather have a...

Over either the SHO or GTP, but that's because I like the styling.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 04-21-2009).]

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post

Well I don't really plan on selling the SHO, so I just wanted to see what people thought. Sorry for being curious.

Maybe I misunderstood, but it almost seemed as if you were in the market to purchase one or the other; and you were needing help making the decision to buy. (To me) it didn't seem as if you already owned the SHO, and you were trying to compare it to the GTP.

That said, my comparison between the two still stands. From a design, comfort, and performance aftermarket standpoint; I'd take the GTP over the SHO without a second thought.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I actually posted a picture of my dad's actual SHO if you didn't see it.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

mattwa

7106 posts
Member since Sep 2008
And yes, if I was in the market for either one, I would take a second look at the GTP.
Question: which version of the GTP was produced more, the 2-doors or 4-doors?

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 04-21-2009).]

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post
^^^ Not sure which one was produced more, but I think 2 or 4 door all boils down to personal preference.

When I was younger, I preferred 2 door cars as I thought they looked better. Today, I prefer (fast) 4 door sedans, as I like having passengers and kids be able to get in and out easier without people in the front having to get out to let them in/out of the back seat.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
How about a Pontiac G8 GT?
88GTURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2009 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTURBOSend a Private Message to 88GTURBODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Actually, while I'm not really a Ford person I would love to have a gen 1 or gen 2 SHO. I've read that Ford actually had the displacement of the engine lowered because with the Yamaha head it was faster then the 5.0 Mustangs at the time. I just really think appearance wise, the GTP has it all over the gen 3 SHO. You like the styling of the SHO, and your right that's all that counts. Personally, I'd rather have a...

Over either the SHO or GTP, but that's because I like the styling.

As a long time Corrado G60 and VR6 owner you got some good taste. Here are some old crappy pics of ours:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...021104-6-008197.html

Also, the Gen II V6 Sho with 5 speed rocks.

Peace
J

[This message has been edited by 88GTURBO (edited 04-21-2009).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay