Just Had to Share by AntiKev
Started on: 02-28-2009 07:29 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 02-28-2009 09:04 PM
AntiKev

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post
My friend's band is releasing their first full-length studio album tonight. They released a 5 song EP a while ago (over 2 years) and this album has been in production for over a year.

StereoGoesStellar

Check it out. If you want the EP let me know. If you want the full-length, also let me know.

Cheers!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
Not to my taste, but it sounds like they are good at what they do. Good piano work. Much success to them, AK.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post02-28-2009 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Ditto Nice arrangements, good shading and colour in the music presentation.
Just a casual thought re-evoked by the vocals..Why does everybody who sings nowadays sound like a female, even when they ain't??? Whatever happened to baritone and bass voices nowadays?
NB..this is not a criticism of this particular vocalist' style or sound, but just something I have noticed for a long time now
Sorry for thr hijack Antikev I can appreciate the amount of hard work and musical skill that has gone into the construction of the songs
Nick
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post
Actually the guy that plays piano/sings lead vocals is one of my best friends since we were about 3 years old. We grew up playing piano together. He clearly surpassed my talents quite early. By the time we were 16 he was teaching...

No offense taken though...I love it regardless of what you guys say!

Cheers!
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post02-28-2009 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
HEY!! THAT'S NORMAL!! WE ARE OLD...AREN'T WE MIKE?

Antikev, it is VERY good! But not my cuppa T either..doesn't mean it isn't good!! The youngsters here will probably love it!
Nick
Edit...just HAD to go back here and edit the smileys!! (and see if the reply from my young (er) friend was in the same vein as I anticipated )
tic 1 t 1 less scull (work THAT one out, smartiepants )
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 02-28-2009).]

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
I made the most positive comment I could.

Nick, you keep that "old" thing to yourself.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
They have a nice sound good luck to them.

Not my style but I'm 44 now and you want my attention add a screaming guitar and a nice blond (Not David lee Roth either)
Tom Petty beating on my drums right now, last dance with MaryJane
Lay down Sally in the queue

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock