Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  my new years resolutions. its really going to change my life

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

my new years resolutions. its really going to change my life by americasfuture2k
Started on: 01-04-2009 11:37 PM
Replies: 21
Last post by: americasfuture2k on 01-06-2009 06:44 PM
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
i deleted all ties i had to online dating sites and pr0n. i need to be more socially active. and get out more. stop looking for some ass and get a real gf. yes my past date i had made me think more of this even tho we met on base. just spending time with her for four days strait made me think a lot of how ive been living my life. it needs a change.

now its been such a long time for me since ive dated from meeting in person that i can remember, i dont really know how to approach a girl now. walking up to a girl and asking A/S/L? really isnt going to cut it any more.
LMFAO. admit it, that does sound pretty funny.
i dont really know how to approach a girl or where to really go to meet girls. going to a bar to look for girls is just as bad as online dating.

i dont remember how or what i did to meet and approach girls since i lost some memory from my accident when i was stationed in florida. i was too shy about all of my scars to go out and meet girls.

so some pointers on where to go and how to meet girls would be much appreciated.

all that is my new years resolution. to better my life and social life.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT
Google Videos of My GT

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
why not ask that chick backout?
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
shes too busy with doing all of her goodbyes to her other friends and family before she leaves for boot. ill see her again when she is at the MEPs hotel the night before she leaves. gotta giver her her space on that. i know i wanted to see everyone i could before i left. so i know how she is feeling.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT
Google Videos of My GT

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 01-04-2009).]

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
girls are all around you, you just need to open your eyes.

You need an overhaul, starting with your self esteem. It all boils down to inner confidence. Outward appearance means about as much as your shoe size. That's not to say you should dress like a slob though, either.

Start small. Inject yourself into the social fabric. Talk to the checkout lady. Talk to the people in front of you when you're standing in line at the post office. Make some new friends. Women are not attracted to people who do not have friends.

Don't expect to go from zero to hero in a week. This will take time. All good things usually do.

btw, I would NOT say that bars or online dating sites are bad... they're just tools. Places where people congregate. You think only a certain type of people go to bars? c'mon, get real. or maybe find a new bar.

[This message has been edited by ryan.hess (edited 01-05-2009).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Ya can't be doing all that badly--you just convinced a member of the opposite sex to spend the better part of 4 days with you--and a good looking member of the opposite sex at that. Doesn't matter what did or did not happen during that time--she didn't go screaming out of your place the first night so you have to have some good traits. Focus on those.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post

Ass will throw itself at you

I havn't had one girlfriend since three years ago. I have always had 2 or more.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
the girl im kinda talkin to i met at the local burger king drive through window while waitin on my food i was talkin to her had her number within 5 min she seems like a nice girl dont go lookin for them theyll find you.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2009 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Take a Carribean cruise. After dating strippers for most of my life, (they are easy), I found the love of my life on a Carnival cruise. Never planned it that way, but it is what it is. Good luck.

------------------

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Talk to the checkout lady.

that is a great example, next time your at the store, choose the line with the female that is near your age and just have small talk it will get you more comfy with nonsense talk with strangers

and make things easier
if you find that one of these check out girls is dating material remember that in genera,...l Target workers > wal*mart

but what do i know i met my wife at Mc Donalds

------------------
AIM:Onefast2M8
MSN Onefast2M6@hotmail.com
00 GTI VR6
07 G6 GTP

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
I met my wife at a part time job, though I had given up looking at that point, it seems the less you look the more you find. You could try and get something part time, or volunteer at a place that helps the needy, or hungry, you can meet people there too. Maybe you even already know someone but haven't thought about them that way?

Did you say you are on a military base? If so that changes things in ways I do not know probably.

Good for you, and good luck. Stick to it.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-05-2009).]

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
yes i am military. i generally dont like the kind of girls that go after a man in uniform because thats just it. theyre after the uniform. not the man. id rather have a girl like me for me. not because i wear a uniform.

target girls are tons better than walmart girls. lowes seems to have some cuties too. scronic carhops are good too. just need to watch out. some of those girls are like 16 but make themselfs look older.

if only i had a ferrari lol nah, i dont want a girl that is just after the car and not the guy driving the car.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT
Google Videos of My GT

PFF
System Bot
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post

americasfuture2k

7131 posts
Member since Jan 2006
goes bump in the night

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT
Google Videos of My GT

AntiKev

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post
Listen to what ryan.hess said. Here's your task for this next 2 days. Smile! That's it. Go out, make eye contact with everyone you see (guys too!) and just SMILE! Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day and your inner confidence won't be either. So, to recap, EYE CONTACT, SMILE. Make sure you SMILE! If you don't you'll just creep people out!
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2009 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
Read about the Ladder Theory.
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Read about the Ladder Theory.

It takes more than reading.

Right now he's all:

And no:

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
ha! yea. me and a friend are going out to some places to play some pool. maybe buffalo wild wings later too. that place is bangin with girls. so we will see how things go. im thinking a strike out lol.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT
Google Videos of My GT

[This message has been edited by americasfuture2k (edited 01-06-2009).]

Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

ha! yea. me and a friend are going out to some places to play some pool. maybe buffalo wild wings later too. that place is bangin with girls. so we will see how things go. im thinking a strike out lol.

Think positive son! I've been blessed with being a goofy looking mother ****er, but I can talk to anyone. I will attest to what has been said here, and the tips about just striking up conversations with random people is a great suggestion. Even if it is only 2 minutes while you are being checked out (pun intended ) at the grocery store. Conversation is conversation.

And I've provided this instructional video...

~ Derek
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Derek_85GT:

Think positive son! I've been blessed with being a goofy looking mother ****er, but I can talk to anyone. I will attest to what has been said here, and the tips about just striking up conversations with random people is a great suggestion. Even if it is only 2 minutes while you are being checked out (pun intended ) at the grocery store. Conversation is conversation.

And I've provided this instructional video...

~ Derek

lmFao @ the video! never seen that. thats funny and good too.

i made a bulletin on my myspace saying im single and all, and whatta ya know. a friend i had in highschool and seen a few times since would like to go out on a date. she was taken in highschool and said she just broke up with her man a year or so ago. apparently she wants to move on, so ill take her out and see how things go. im not going to settle down immediatly till i know she is for sure. and stuff. ya know?
i definantly dont want to meet her dad. he was a math teacher of mine my sr year. and he is the biggest ******* ever. big not used lightly either. haha, i ate a carls jr 6 dollar burger in front of him in class once. man did that piss him off. mwahahaha
k nuff randomizing and back to subject.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT
Google Videos of My GT

AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post
<Family Guy Reference>Great kid, now don't get penisy!</Family Guy Reference>

Remember, don't be an AFC. I know, you have no idea what it means.
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
im lost on that, and no i have no idea what AFC means lol.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT
Google Videos of My GT

AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post
Google is your friend. Also, from Two and A Half Men:

Alan: Hey, are you alright?
Charlie: No, I'm not.
Alan: What's going on?
Charlie: Alan, I have always conducted my sex life according to three simple principles: One—if at all possible, ladies first; Two—it is easier to be forgiven than ask permission; and third and most important—the ten seconds it takes to put on a condom beats the hell out of the ten years you have to pretend to like soccer.
PFF
System Bot
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
i forgot i had this bookmarked. some good reading and tips im seeing

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT
Google Videos of My GT

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock