Started on: 02-13-2007 08:02 PM
Replies: 22
Last post by: m0sh_man on 11-09-2007 03:21 PM
Kento

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoDirect Link to This Post
Anyone in the Triad area of NC had any old Aquariums / fish tanks collecting dust? I would be more then willing to take them out of your storage areas so you can make room for more fiero Parts PM me if you have any you are willing to part with.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
Well I'm in NY but I have a custom 265 gal salt water tank with a wet/dry and eco filter up for grabs. Just come and pick it up.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Well I'm in NY but I have a custom 265 gal salt water tank with a wet/dry and eco filter up for grabs. Just come and pick it up.

I have a 10 gallon available but I think New Jersey is to far for such a small tank.

My geckos are in a 20gallon long tank...I wonder how they would like being in a 265 gallon tank.

I am comtemplating where the heck I could put that thing. But I get first dibs.

(gotta love the edit feature) lol

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 02-14-2007).]

m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

if your serious, my brother may take you up on that (about an 8 hour drive each way maybe?) my brother has 15+ tanks in his house and his 120 gallon tank is no longer large enough to comfortably hold some of his fish.

PM me if you are serious and the original poster of this thread doesnt mind.

matthew
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post

and if everybody else walks away from it... i'll take that in a heartbeat... i guess i'll take tried dibs... lol
Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 05:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
"New York-AP --- New York State police announced today they were stepping up patrols, and monitoring routes coming into the state, as Internet rumors spread of a Cannonball -type race, with a 265-gallon aquarium tank as the prize. The tank was rumored to be made of gold alloy, with numerous platinum accessories. The first driver to complete the run would be awarded the prize, in a winner-take-all event reminiscent of the fabled Cannonball Sea to Shining Sea Rallye."

[This message has been edited by Vonov (edited 02-14-2007).]

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
while we are here.....I have a 120 that I abandoned....it is now empty - looking for a home.
I also have another 120 in my basement, that has been broken down (silicone removed - basicly - just big hunks of glass)
and 1 stand

come get - me no want

[This message has been edited by Pyrthian (edited 02-14-2007).]

Kento

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoDirect Link to This Post
Great, just my luck! I beg for free stuff and end up providing 1000's of other people leads and I end up buring up bandwidth

------------------

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
265 Gallon (84x24x30)
the glass is covered for protection

paulcal

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalDirect Link to This Post
I have a 55 gal with stand but I'm a little south of you...

------------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!"

Kento

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by paulcal:

I have a 55 gal with stand but I'm a little south of you...

Paul I'm gonna Slap you!!!!!! then Im gonna Crank call you at 3am!!!!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
troyboy PM sent
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
looks like my brother is heading to new york friday evening and arriving saturday morning.

matthew
BUMP
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2007 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
All is set on my end, I just hope he brings good help! This tank is a monster and very, very heavy.
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2007 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
yeah he told me you'd get one end, and him and his buddy would get the other

i know he has one helper coming with him, but not sure what else....

matthew
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2007 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

matthew

Hehehe. I seen that episode on Steinfield.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by m0sh_man:

matthew

Well the tank is free but my labor......lets just say that I keep a beer in one hand and the remote in the other on weekends. Hey btw I hope the truck is large, 7' x 2' x 3' tank plus stand and top need alot of space and all must go.
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
bump again, and troyboy PM sent
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
Bump again:

my brother just called and said he picked up the tank at troyboy's house, and everything went well, he was pissed about the price of the tolls and what not, said it was about $20 or so just to get there, one toll was $9 by itself, i figure after gas and food he'll be in all this for a hundred or two, but he said it was well worth it and it was very nice meeting troy, but he doesnt wish any of the traffic or traffic patterns on anyone and that he'll be real happy to get home where everything is peaceful.

matthew
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2007 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Well the tank is free but my labor......lets just say that I keep a beer in one hand and the remote in the other on weekends.

Pics???

m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2007 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
i think there are plenty of pictures of my brother picking up the tank, but probably none of troyboy sitting on the couch with a remote and beer

my brother and his friends got a kick outta the pizza delivery lady pulling in, in a brand new lincoln navigator, the pizza guys around here drive honda civics, or geo metro's that are mostly rusted.....

he said he couldnt believe two pizza's where $45

i about **** paying $25 for two pizza's here.

guess the cost of living in new york city is 3-4x what it is here.

when my brother gets everything situated ill try to get the pictures posted.

matthew
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2007 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
chessy wink
m0sh_man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2007 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
my brother has me now wanting a tank.

does anyone have one cheap/free? im not made of money

id prefer a tank thats atleast 24x24x24 in size, i really like the idea of a tank thats two feet wide, im pretty sure a 24x24x24 is a 60 gallon cube, and a 120 gallon tank is 48x24x24 which is the size i want, but beggers cant be choosy, my brother has two 55 gallon tanks, but i really dont want a tank thats only 12 inches wide.

matthew

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock