Started on: 02-09-2007 01:18 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: FIERO1985 on 02-09-2007 09:54 PM
Arns85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
I saw the energy minister stand up to the Liberal bullyboys in committee and tell them flat out that Canada won't get involved in buying "Emissions Credits" like the Europeans are doing. Buying credits does not reduce polution plain and simple. Good for him.

On a second note, a Canadian broadcaster, Rex Murphy recently pointed out the naked truth. The world has over 6 Billion people. Canada has only 30 Million. If Canada shut down completely we would not even put a small dint in global warming. And if you believe the Chinese will follow any example we put forward, start looking for the tooth fairy, and Santa Claus.

Sure Canada burns more fossil fuel per person. It's COLD up here. Sure we use more gas, it is a huge country for the number of people.

Good for the Tories. They are telling it like it is. Good for Rex, ditto.

Just my .02

Arn
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Arns85GT:

I saw the energy minister stand up to the Liberal bullyboys in committee and tell them flat out that Canada won't get involved in buying "Emissions Credits" like the Europeans are doing. Buying credits does not reduce polution plain and simple. Good for him.

On a second note, a Canadian broadcaster, Rex Murphy recently pointed out the naked truth. The world has over 6 Billion people. Canada has only 30 Million. If Canada shut down completely we would not even put a small dint in global warming. And if you believe the Chinese will follow any example we put forward, start looking for the tooth fairy, and Santa Claus.

Sure Canada burns more fossil fuel per person. It's COLD up here. Sure we use more gas, it is a huge country for the number of people.

Just my .02

Arn

But Canada is one of the largest oil producers in the world. Some say it has the second largest in the world right behind Kuwait. Don't you think that causes some impact?
xtn668

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xtn668Click Here to visit xtn668's HomePageSend a Private Message to xtn668Direct Link to This Post
If global warming is caused by humans, how did the Ice Age end. I was not aware that cave men drove around in CO2 spewing SUVs.
naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Direct Link to This Post
Global warming my arse, its freaking cold oustide.

------------------
Nick www.naskie18.com GoogleTalk: nick@naskie18.com

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Arns85GT:

Just my .02

Arn

I like Rex. He's a bit wacky but he has some great observations.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
So why would a cold country like Canada not want Global warming?
FIERO1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO1985Send a Private Message to FIERO1985Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by xtn668:

If global warming is caused by humans, how did the Ice Age end. I was not aware that cave men drove around in CO2 spewing SUVs.

See great case and point here. Its not like caveman were standing around and burning styrofoam cups..... its just amazing and there is no HARD proof of gloabal "climate change" its a crock. Here in a couple months Glenn Beck is going to give the hard facts on his Television show about global warming and how its a bunch of crap. yes we are seeing changes in climate, but is it our fault...no....has anyone thought to think it may just be Gods plan? hmmm..... oh well GLOBAL WARMING =

------------------
3800sc XP Hot Cam, Comp Pushrods, Comp Lifters, Stage 3 Blower,Ported Lower Manifold, N* Throttle Body, LS1 MAF, Ported Heads,.052 Cometic 4 Layer Headgaskets, Stage 2 ZZP Intercooler, 2.6 Pulley, SLP Headers. Elimislip Pulley Set up, 42.5 Lucas Injectors, Custom Tune! Ahhhhh.....yeah

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock