Started on: 02-08-2007 11:23 AM
Replies: 89
Last post by: Fiero5 on 02-09-2007 06:44 PM
84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Really? Where does it say that? In fact, it actually says clearly in the auction that the nitrous is installed and working.
Please tell me how you think we can claim it works if we said it was never run on it?

when u retracted all the bids u changed ur discription? i dunno what u did to the discription. but it was there, look at the rft thread where someone even stats u said it had nitro hooked up over here. u read the emails i sent u telling u u knew ur action was misrepresenting ur car?
buddies? lol look on real fiero tech, i don't like shuan, look in the rft vrs the world threads there. over the last year i have argued and mocked most the stuff he made fun of here.

i still like rft tho, i don't base the whole forum on just the fact i dont like how a few people there are.

same goes for her, i like this place, but not a couple people.

yes, i guess i just have alternate personalties fiero5, and i just went from defending you. to suddenly for no reason "attcking ur ebay add"

lol

IP: Logged
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

my track record is bad? for what? selling stuff here? I am on the good sellers list in the mall, ur not?

Geeze Aaron..er I mean Trev, don't get your panties in a wad. I was not refering to your selling record but to your lying and deceitfull comments here. As for the list, I am not on the list at all. Neither are many of the other members either, but I guess that based on your common sense (or lack of) that would make all the other members not on the list bad? Thats pure genius right there let me tell ya...

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86SEin93003:

yep he is in stillwater,ok

"I'm 20, and am a Junior at Oklahoma State University majoring in Fire Protection and Safety Technology. I am taking 16 credit hours, and work for OSU Parking. My life consists of school, work, and sleep"

http://profile.myspace.com/...e&friendID=100977163

Seems he is back-peddeling now. His "Myspace" has been cancelled or deleted.
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

when u retracted all the bids u changed ur discription? i dunno what u did to the discription.

I didn't change it at all. Anyone who has ever sold anything on ebay can look at the auction and easily see that.

buddies? lol look on real fiero tech, i don't like shuan, look in the rft vrs the world threads there. over the last year i have argued and mocked most the stuff he made fun of here.

You are just like Aaron, playing to whoever at the time you "think" makes you look cool. Right now playing the savior to PFF and not liking Shaun you think makes you look cool. Awhile back though during the car auction you thought it might make you look cool to join in with Shaun and attack the bids effecting our auction. You have since even admitted to contacting potential buyers telling lies about me and the car.
gee, does any of this sound familiar to someone else you are now condemning them for doing?

yes, i guess i just have alternate personalties fiero5, and i just went from defending you. to suddenly for no reason "attcking ur ebay add"

lol

It is a fact that you attacked the eBay ad and you still feel justified in lying even now so yes in a way I guess you do have a split personality. You are a kid who enjoys jumping on whichever band wagon suites you at any given moment. A few months ago you thought it was cool and fun to join in with Shaun and RFT and do something wrong and hateful that would effect someone else financially. Today you seem to think it is cool and fun for you to help PFF against someone else who has done the same thing you did yourself just a few months ago. You should look up meaning of the word Hypocrite.
I am also surprised that Shaun hasn't called you out for your recent two faced attitude against him. He seems like the kind of person who might not stand for that kind of crap.

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 02-09-2007).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000

Originally posted by Oreif:

Seems he is back-peddeling now. His "Myspace" has been cancelled or deleted.

Yes lets get this back to the subject this thread is about. I apologize if I got it a bit off track earlier but I think you can now see why I did, since it is very related to the subject
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

It is a fact that you attacked the eBay ad and you still feel justified in lying even now so yes in a way I guess you do have a split personality. You are a kid who enjoys jumping on whichever band wagon suites you at any given moment. A few months ago you thought it was cool and fun to join in with Shaun and RFT and do something wrong and hateful that would effect someone else financially. Today you seem to think it is cool and fun for you to help PFF against someone else who has done the same thing you did yourself just a few months ago. You should look up meaning of the word Hypocrite.
I am also surprised that Shaun hasn't called you out for your recent two faced attitude against him. He seems like the kind of person who might not stand for that kind of crap.

lol, shuan hasn't called me out on it, because he knows we don't like eachother which is the truth, if u looked in any of the previous rft threads u would see that,

shuan and i didn't argue in the thread about ur ebay auction because occasionly we are in agreeince with somthing, ur auction being lies was one of them.

jump on the bandwagon eh? I didn't post here what I did to help cliff did i? cliff posted that i tried to help him. not me.

i just try and help when i feel somthing is wrong. i felt what happend to cliff was wrong, and I felt ur lying in ur ebay auction was wrong,

simple as that, got to go, will be back later tonight if u wish to continue

i don't jump on anyones side, if u noticed i defend pennocks over there on rft, and i defend rft over here when someone claims EVERYONE on rft is bad.

i don't jump on any bandwagons. sorry.
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

shuan and i didn't argue in the thread about ur ebay auction because occasionly we are in agreeince with somthing, ur auction being lies was one of them.

Lies you haven't proved and can't because there are none.

i felt what happend to cliff was wrong,

Of course, just like all the times you bashed and insulted him over on RFT, now you have decided to turn face and feel bad for him?

and I felt ur lying in ur ebay auction was wrong,

Which your still having to lie about since there weren't any lies in the auction.
Like I said to you earlier, saying the same lies over and over again won't make them true.

i don't jump on any bandwagons. sorry.

Nope, not you

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Will you 2 get your own thread, dam you are both worse than two old ladys.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

did u also claim the iron duke was fast and would not disapoint?

this looks more and more petty and vindictive as it goes along.
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
It is sometimes difficult to know when to stop replying while trying to make sure your able to defend yourself. On the one hand you don't want anyone, especially the accuser, to think that your silence at some point is due to guilt while on the other hand you don't want to keep replying defending yourself to the point where all it does is upset others who will end up not caring who is right or wrong as they will just get sick of both parties going back and forth.
I have said all I should need to say at this point so unless something else is said here that requires correction I will once again try to not post on this anymore.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock