Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Miami to hold Castro DEATH party in ORANGE BOWL!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Miami to hold Castro DEATH party in ORANGE BOWL! by Toddster
Started on: 01-29-2007 03:45 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: FriendGregory on 02-01-2007 12:15 AM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
God Bless America!

Where else on Earth will you find people willing to spend millions of dollars to toast the death of a murderous tyrannt.

I wonder if tickets will be available online.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,248144,00.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
IMO waste of time. Why give him publicity. I could care less. Maybe someone is trying to get votes?
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
It's a MIAMI thing.
Cuba should have been run over years ago. Annex everything I say. Spread the empire and use the new consripts to conquer more.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

It's a MIAMI thing.
Cuba should have been run over years ago. Annex everything I say. Spread the empire and use the new consripts to conquer more.

Yeah, Walmart needs new locations!!!

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

It's a MIAMI thing.

and when "we" control the whole world, then what?
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

The emperor has already decreed that we "reach out" to Mars.....
Even MORE Super intergalactic Wal Marts!!

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
I can't help but feel this is kinda tasteless. I'm not a big fan of Castro by any means, but celebrating somebodies death seems just plain morbid to me. If the tables were turned and something happened to your president or our PM, I know I would personally be quite repulsed by any country celebrating the death. One would like to think we are more civilized than to stoop to these sort of levels.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:

I can't help but feel this is kinda tasteless. I'm not a big fan of Castro by any means, but celebrating somebodies death seems just plain morbid to me. If the tables were turned and something happened to your president or our PM, I know I would personally be quite repulsed by any country celebrating the death. One would like to think we are more civilized than to stoop to these sort of levels.

I think it is important to stoup to such lowly levels so that we may understand them better. Anyway thats the excuse I came up with.

88GTNeverfinished

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTNeverfinishedSend a Private Message to 88GTNeverfinishedDirect Link to This Post
Wow cool. Maybe he'll die this week and we could do it instead of normal superbowl halftime festivities.

Now that's entertainment.

Oye
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
But his government says hes mending well...............
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioDirect Link to This Post
The City of Miami probably has two interests here:

1) $$$. This means revenue for the Orange Bowl complex. Parking fees, concession stands, etc.

2) Public Safety. Less chance of a free-for-all in the Orange Bowl than on the streets. Better to channel energy than sit back and hope nothing untoward develops.
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

But his government says hes mending well...............

Hmmm, why did the movie "Weekend at Bernie's" just flash into my mind!?

TorqueWench

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TorqueWenchSend a Private Message to TorqueWenchDirect Link to This Post
i think El Cid would be more apropos.
it's morbid, and as said above, tasteless.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

Over tax them and bleed them dry of their resources of course!!!
Then they would have reason to revolt. This causing a revolution and our economy would rise. Steel prices would surge and maybe even start a new manufacturing base here in the HOMELAND(almost typed fatherland heh heh).Mass democracy would spread through out the world creating a capitalist utopia unparalleled in history.

I figure you're either are on your way up or on your way down. If chaos leads us up I'm willing to let masses of less fortunate people pay for it with their lives.
It is the way of things after all so why buck the system.

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2007 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryDirect Link to This Post

It is the way of things after all so why buck the system.

Sick but true...can someone please argue this.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock