Started on: 01-23-2007 08:57 PM
Replies: 44
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 01-24-2007 01:30 PM
Tinton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2007 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post
The new official troll? Discuss:

Originally posted by wiley90:

You are the most un american ******* I have come across in a while. Why don't you just go and wrap your self in your gay rainbow and die! You are a piece of garbage.

Sorry tinton,by the looks of your avatar you must be homosexual. I am not trying to piss off the gay's, Every one need's to start to stick up for their right's. I am not even a smoker but, if I was and could not even smoke in my own car I would think that I was in some communist state.
Wake up people before all our right's are taken away.

Look's Gay! Just what were you and your friend doing in that car? Were you 2 all excited about that new shifter and took off your clothes. That is sick!

I'm not usually 1 to call out someone like him, but he has done NOTHING useful for this forum. The most he's done is attempt to sell an '84, complain in tech about said '84, and insult people.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Falcon4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 161
User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
Looks like I have someone to compare my so-called "troll"-ness to.

And with that, compared to this guy, I am a saint.

Very good point!
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
cool! excitement! strife! contention!
i'm off to check out the thread, thanks for the heads-up.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
No link to the thread this is in? I would like to see what you did to get these comments.
FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post
I think he's just an a$$. I was quite upset by some remarks in my thread by him.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/063467.html

------------------

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
man he has dogged just about everybody... normally i would think ,,, opinionated,,, but this one i think WTF? he's the only neg i've given... heck even falcon4 got a + from me. i like opinionated people but wow! not onw nice comment that i have read yet.
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
What's highly comical is that my ratings keep dropping (how? before god, christ, and all that is holy, what in the infinite universe could I have possibly done to deserve this?), yet this other guy doesn't even have a bar.

edit: For every positive rating someone gives me, I will return the favor by smashing the "negative" button a little harder on wiley90. Is that acceptable for you guys?

[This message has been edited by Falcon4 (edited 01-23-2007).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
your young and opinionated... some people can't handle that.

Edit: don't worry i'm waiting for mine to show up the same way when it does decide to show up.
can't mess with the rating system... not worthgetting kicked out because of some tard.

[This message has been edited by Finally_Mine_86_GT (edited 01-23-2007).]

Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
That's for sure... I've got my opinions. But I can count way more people that like me than dislike me, and I can't possibly even think of 155 different people that have even seen my posts, let alone have a deciding opinion on me... let alone ~120 of them that hate my guts! I can't understand that for a minute. >.<
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon4:

That's for sure... I've got my opinions. But I can count way more people that like me than dislike me, and I can't possibly even think of 155 different people that have even seen my posts, let alone have a deciding opinion on me... let alone ~120 of them that hate my guts! I can't understand that for a minute. >.<

Your ratings are the way they are becouse you sometimes can come off as an ass.
I personally don't mind that.
But some do.

There is a way around that, though.
Alter the way you are percieved.
Don't "flex" as much.
Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post

You can be an ass but I see that most of the time you have good intentions and you actually contribute to the forum. I have yet to see wiley90 post anything useful.
PFF
System Bot
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
ive just searched wiley90 in TOT and GFC and he seems to be a somewhat unpleasant fellow. his profile does include an e-mail, which is atypical.

troll? possibly. not enough data yet. with that in mind, what's the best way to deal with trolls? dont feed them.
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
hee hee, when even the people who like you call you an ass its not a good sign.
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sostock:

there's a big difference between "can be" and "is"
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post

Hee hee, that makes one disliker. Out of what...? *shrug* Five, six replies saying they do like me? That doesn't exactly add up to the 120-odd "dislikers" I have racked up...
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post

Falcon4

1189 posts
Member since Oct 2006
As an aside, wiley90 has been bannerized.

edit: Hrm, this could use some extra words. The difference between him being banned and me getting banned is that obviously this wiley90 person is just here to screw around and piss people off - a genuine troll. As for me, I am here because I love my Fiero and I love talking about things. I am not a troll, I don't like pissing people off. I genuinely like helping people and setting things straight. Unfortunately some people are dead set in their ways, which to me can be harmful to them, so I try to talk people out of it. And as a result, I get a few negs here and there.

However, never before in my time have I ever seen such a blatant, obvious abuse of the system, that has gone unnoticed. I cannot even begin to express how much it annoys me that my ratings have not been brought up as fraud by anyone. I would have made my own topic however I'm afraid of every little move I make that it might send me over the bannerization edge by someone (*heh* right) that didn't like my words or attention. So I just have to sit here and watch the blaring red, knowing that there are many *real* people that actually do like me.

I do notice, however, that pretty much any time I interact with Cliff as far as helping him with PIP or providing an alternative that I poured heart and soul into, I get more negatives. Is it a coincidence? *shrug* Watch as I gain more negatives by mentioning this interaction...

[This message has been edited by Falcon4 (edited 01-23-2007).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Forum: "Hey, you're rubbing that cat the wrong way!"
Falcon4: "WELL, TURN THE DAMN CAT AROUND!"

tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

What's highly comical is that my ratings keep dropping (how? before god, christ, and all that is holy, what in the infinite universe could I have possibly done to deserve this?), yet this other guy doesn't even have a bar.

edit: For every positive rating someone gives me, I will return the favor by smashing the "negative" button a little harder on wiley90. Is that acceptable for you guys?

Ah, Falcon, I think you just had a rough time getting the "feel" for the forum. You're basically a good guy (for a Windows dude )
We have agreed and disagreed but you bring up good points and try to help people. Trying to help is all that really matters in this world. We don't need people on this forum who are abusive and name callers (I've seen Falcon's language getting cleaner), etc. I have never given a neg, watch out when I do it will really be a doozie.

How about some of you guys that have given Falcon4 a neg look into your heart and see if maybe a neutral (or even a plus) would be better. He's a good kid and deserves a second chance on his bar.

As for this other dude, let's all just watch out and see if he comes around (oh, been banned, OK).

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 01-23-2007).]

tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

tutnkmn

3426 posts
Member since May 2006

Unfortunately some people are dead set in their ways, which to me can be harmful to them, so I try to talk people out of it. And as a result, I get a few negs here and there.

One of the hardest lessons to learn in life is when to back off

I'm twice your age, it took me awhile to figure out too.

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 01-23-2007).]

sostock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post

Hee hee, that makes one disliker. Out of what...? *shrug* Five, six replies saying they do like me? That doesn't exactly add up to the 120-odd "dislikers" I have racked up...

see...so quick to judge. i have not rated you. i've only given one neg and that person is long gone. if everybody was the same around here it would get pretty dull.

Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2007 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
Aha! So that makes zero negs so far!

... So can someone please explain to me why I have upwards of 120 people that hate me?

Meanwhile, thanks Boon for the great laugh ( ) and tutnkmn for the insight... I'm learning, I'm learning.
PFF
System Bot
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
yeah, step away from the caps lock! please.

just noticed... 81 posts and 50 negs 0 pos yikes

[This message has been edited by Finally_Mine_86_GT (edited 01-23-2007).]

Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2007 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
My goal is to last as long as posible with no ratings bar (this may change that) because it means I've failed ti tick people off. And to much positives means I'll have my ego explode my head from overinflation.

I don't even remember the guy this thread was about.
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post

Aha! So that makes zero negs so far!

... So can someone please explain to me why I have upwards of 120 people that hate me?

Meanwhile, thanks Boon for the great laugh ( ) and tutnkmn for the insight... I'm learning, I'm learning.

Let me add to your paranioa, yes I got on your case recently about your over use of the neg button, having given as many negs in one thread as Iv'e given in a year. I didn't rate you then and still haven't. I'm inclned to think that the people that have given you negs haven't posted on this thread, after all this thread was about Wiley 90.

Funny thing is that of the few negs Iv'e given is that three have been banned.

Lets look at a few #s, your averaging about 300 posts a month or 10 a day that in itself will annoy some people, and on more than a few occasions you have come off as somthing of an a--hole . youv'e been speed banned and came back and yet your red bar continous to grow, you really might want to think about chillin' a bit.

As for Wiley 90

Na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey
goodby.

When things go wrong,
don't follow them. Joe

DRA

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:

I don't even remember the guy this thread was about.

A one hit wonder! Now who did that song, you know the one, about the thing, it was like, you know!

------------------
Don't take life too seriously -- you'll never get out if it alive.

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
sir mix-a-lot's baby got back?
sostock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt.
It is so big. *scoff* She looks like,
one of those rap guys' girlfriends.
But, y'know, who understands those rap guys? *scoff*
They only talk to her, because,
she looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
I mean, her butt, is just so big. *scoff*
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like,
out there, I mean - gross. Look!
She's just so ... black!

[Sir Mix-a-Lot]
I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna get wit'cha
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got makes me feel so horny
Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin
You say you wanna get in my Benz?
Well, use me, use me
'Cause you ain't that average groupy
I've seen them dancin'
The hell with romancin'
She's sweat, wet,
Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette
I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back
So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah!)
Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
Shake that healthy butt!
Baby got back!

(LA face with Oakland booty)
Baby got back!

[Sir Mix-a-Lot]
I like 'em round, and big
And when I'm throwin' a gig
I just can't help myself, I'm actin' like an animal
Now here's my scandal
I wanna get you home
And ugh, double-up, ugh, ugh
I ain't talkin' bout Playboy
'Cause silicone parts are made for toys
I want 'em real thick and juicy
So find that juicy double
Mix-a-Lot's in trouble
Beggin' for a piece of that bubble
So I'm lookin' at rock videos
Knock-kneeded bimbos walkin' like hoes
You can have them bimbos
I'll keep my women like Flo Jo
A word to the thick soul sistas, I wanna get with ya
I won't cuss or hit ya
But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna ******
Til the break of dawn
Baby got it goin' on
A lot of simps won't like this song
'Cause them punks like to hit it and quit it
And I'd rather stay and play
'Cause I'm long, and I'm strong
And I'm down to get the friction on
So, ladies! {Yeah!} Ladies! {Yeah}
If you wanna role in my Mercedes {Yeah!}
Then turn around! Stick it out!
Even white boys got to shout
Baby got back!

Baby got back!
Yeah, baby ... when it comes to females, Cosmo ain't got nothin'
to do with my selection. 36-24-36? Ha ha, only if she's 5'3".

[Sir Mix-a-Lot]
So your girlfriend rolls a Honda, playin' workout tapes by Fonda
But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda
My anaconda don't want none
Unless you've got buns, hun
You can do side bends or sit-ups,
But please don't lose that butt
Some brothers wanna play that "hard" role
And tell you that the butt ain't gold
So they toss it and leave it
And I pull up quick to retrieve it
So Cosmo says you're fat
Well I ain't down with that!
'Cause your waist is small and your curves are kickin'
And I'm thinkin' bout stickin'
To the beanpole dames in the magazines:
You ain't it, Miss Thing!
Give me a sista, I can't resist her
Red beans and rice didn't miss her
Some knucklehead tried to dis
'Cause his girls are on my list
He had game but he chose to hit 'em
And I pull up quick to get wit 'em
So ladies, if the butt is round,
And you want a triple X throw down,
Dial 1-900-MIXALOT
And kick them nasty thoughts
Baby got back!

(Little in the middle but she got much back)
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
thanks i almost got that out of my head.
sostock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

thanks i almost got that out of my head.

i was gonna post vanilla ice!

dun dudda dun dudda dun da...ice ice baby!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
When I first saw the thread title I said, "Who?!"

I'm still not sure I've ever seen one of his posts. Not that I feel deprived or anything.

Falcon... You can get a bit abrasive sometimes.
But I've got you rated + anyway (and I'm probably one of the more cranky sunzabitches here), because you gave me a definitive answer to my USB charger question.
Not a big deal? It is if ya' don't know the answer.
Thanks.

Now... Don't piss me off.
DRA

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRAClick Here to visit DRA's HomePageSend a Private Message to DRADirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Falcon... You can get a bit abrasive sometimes.
But I've got you rated + anyway (and I'm probably one of the more cranky sunzabitches here), because you gave me a definitive answer to my USB charger question.
Not a big deal? It is if ya' don't know the answer.
Thanks.

Now... Don't piss me off.

I'm probably one of the even more cranky sunzabitches here, and I still get no respect!
Darn kids, with their loud music and what not! Goin' all boom boom boom down the street, all hours of the night, just gripes my backdoor, and no respect for their elders, darn it all to heck!
Piss me off and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tutnkmn:
How about some of you guys that have given Falcon4 a neg look into your heart and see if maybe a neutral (or even a plus) would be better.

I gave him a neg. His slamming his Mom didn't do it but it made it oh so easy to do. Especially because he was/is wrong about his Mom. I don't know what straw caused me to neg him because I have already reverted it back to a nuetral and lost my "reason" column. The reason he got back to a nuetral... umm, the reason I neutered him ... is that I saw his heart.
Falcon4, communication skills my friend, communication skills. It is not what you say, it is how you say it.
WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Falcon4, communication skills my friend, communication skills. It is not what you say, it is how you say it.

Amen brother Amen

Falcon4 is rather helpful and abrasive, he started with a neg with me but I +'ed it recently. Before you post ask yourself "Would I yell this in a room full of 10,000 plus people" cause thats what you do when you post. Remember there are LOTS of folks on here that lurk and never post, but you can bet your car drying skills they rate!
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2007 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
Good Jezoids, I didn't think that topic would have such a huge impact on life...

Water washes off dirt... it's simple logic! I didn't think it'd be such a universally accepted sore point...

But I get the picture now... don't offer to dry a wet car.
WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Direct Link to This Post

Good Jezoids, I didn't think that topic would have such a huge impact on life...

Water washes off dirt... it's simple logic! I didn't think it'd be such a universally accepted sore point...

But I get the picture now... don't offer to dry a wet car.

It was how you presented it......lol

PS ....GO TO BED DUDE what time is it there?
sostock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WBailey1041:

It was how you presented it......lol

PS ....GO TO BED DUDE what time is it there?

he's west coast, its like 1600 there.
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2007 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
That too.

And it's 11:30pm
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2007 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
11:15 PM here.
Sleep is for those that actually have a life!
Something I don't worry to much about.
It's all realitive.
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2007 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
I HAVE SIX COMPUTERS RUNNING!

Including this trainwreck!

I have no need for sleep, just MORE COMPUTERS!
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tinton:

The new official troll? Discuss:

And starting a thread specifically for the purpose of ganging up on someone is.....?

Threads like this reflect worse on the person who initiates them than they do the person being targeted. If he's really that bad then the rating system will kick in. But this thread is nothing more than a lynching.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock