Started on: 01-22-2007 02:12 AM
Replies: 12
Last post by: Taijiguy on 01-23-2007 03:33 PM
DR650SE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DR650SEClick Here to visit DR650SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to DR650SEDirect Link to This Post
Not sure about you guys, but these things are pretty cool, and I got 2 today, I got to circut city with a coupon that I printed off the internet ($40 off)and only waited 10 min, before the maneger came out and handed us our coupons. It was still just over two hours till they opened since it was around 7:45. Went to Best Buy and waited 30 min. when we got the word that Target was open and had about 20 or 25 wii's and so we went there and bought one. Sat there for a while killing time and watching all the people come in for wii's and leaving disappointed as me and my two friends sat there with three wii's. Then we sat in our warm cars and when Circut City opened up me and only one of the two friends went in and bought our second wiis of the morning. Then we went to Dennys whereI enjoyed a satisfying and delicious extreme grandslam for only $5.99. Then i went home and slept for about 6-7 hours. Had my g/f call her brother and see if he wanted to buy a Wii and he did so I got the other one off my hands. All in all a great day!

------------------
AIM: DR650SE
86 SE V6 4SPD
Pics from Iraq
http://community.webshots.com/user/dr650se

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
What prices are the games over there?
I bought my son Cars for PS2 the other day for $39.95 and noticed the same game for the Wii was $99.95
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Direct Link to This Post
i wish i could play with my wii, but i only get to play with other peoples' for now
DR650SE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DR650SEClick Here to visit DR650SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to DR650SEDirect Link to This Post
Prices for games I think are at $49.99 US. i love this thing, I got it for my g/f but I get to enjoy it as well...
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

What prices are the games over there?
I bought my son Cars for PS2 the other day for $39.95 and noticed the same game for the Wii was $99.95

Might have been be cause the steering wheel comes with some of the raceing games.
aerosmithr0cker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aerosmithr0ckerSend a Private Message to aerosmithr0ckerDirect Link to This Post
the steering wheel comes with the Gt racing and 4x4 they are still 49.99 USD, the steering wheel piece is a 30 dollar accessory.
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Most games are expensive here. Can't deny the government its taxes
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aerosmithr0cker:

the steering wheel comes with the Gt racing and 4x4 they are still 49.99 USD, the steering wheel piece is a 30 dollar accessory.

Has anyone played gt racer? Did you like it? looked a little cartoony.
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post
I GOT MINE!!! *Jumps up excitedly* OWWW!!! *rubs shoulder* 8 hours of Wii taught me one thing, stretch before you play. Im really sore today, lol.

I got in line at 515 on sunday and there were 9 people by 6, and 9 Wii's. I went to walmart to pick up some games (had gift cards there) and one really super helpful worker got me another Wii. He thought they had some, and even though the other employee told him they didnt, he still checked. He found some, but did not know they were not supposed to be sold until Febuary. Even after he found this out he still sold it to me. Much better than the people who are normaly there, who just laugh at you(literaly) when you ask them. I wonder how long they've had these, as for the last two weeks they've been telling me they didnt have any on order, now I realize probably because they already had stock.

I picked up the second to sell at retail to a friend, or if not I will sell it here at retail price. I figured I would rescue it before some bastard bought it to put it on ebay. I know at least two of the 9 people at meijer when I got mine were there only to ebay them, and they somehow managed to cut from 2nd to last to the front of the line. A move that would have gotten them seriosuly injured(literaly) had they not already announced that there were 9 people and they had 9 wii's. Id rather see them go to people who want to play them.

[This message has been edited by 86GT3.4DOHC (edited 01-22-2007).]

ig88vsbobafett

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post
Wii games are $19.99 to $49.99 here (Rampage being $19.99 and and a bunch being $39.99 like Metal Slug ,Super monkey ball and that fishing game
ig88vsbobafett

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post

ig88vsbobafett

3446 posts
Member since Oct 2001
Any one who needs Wii HDTV cables go here
https://www.penguinunited.com/index.php

I just ordered a set for $14 shipped (they appear to be the same ones as best buy sells for $25)
PFF
System Bot
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
I have GT Pro Series.

It's a straight Gamecube port from Japan with Wii controls... The graphics are cell-shaded.
Also, I'll have some gold-plated Wii component cables for sale on www.gameparts.biz soon.
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Anybody hear about the woman who died iin (see what I did there?) a contest trying to win one of these things. "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" was the contest.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/....intox.ap/index.html

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock