Need a signature made by BH2OFiero
Started on: 01-20-2007 07:14 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: BH2OFiero on 01-21-2007 01:17 PM
BH2OFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BH2OFieroClick Here to visit BH2OFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to BH2OFieroDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyody. I have been on and off this site under a few different names for the last 3 or 4 years and couldn't remember the passwords for my old usernames or the email addresses associated with them so here I am again under a new username...and now I need a sig made.

I currently don't have a Fiero although I'm hoping to get rid of either my civic or firebird in the spring to buy another one, so I'll provide some pictures of m old Fiero for the sig until I get another one.

Here the pictures for the sig. Choose any pictures whch appeal to you and I would like to include a picture of the trans am which will be posted in the next reply. Also would like my username in there somewhere. Show me what you got. There's a definite + for everyone who makes a legitimate one...once I am allowed again.

thanks, Caleb

------------------
No matter how much I try to get these cars out of my head, they keep finding their way back in.

[This message has been edited by BH2OFiero (edited 01-21-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
try asking F-I-E-R-O really nicely... he's coola nd makes some great sigs. see....

------------------

Thank you F-I-E-R-O for the Sig!

BH2OFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BH2OFieroClick Here to visit BH2OFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to BH2OFieroDirect Link to This Post
Here's the pictures of my old Trans Am...the only other vehicle which seemed to fill me with joy.

Have fun...I'm excited to see what people come up with
BH2OFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BH2OFieroClick Here to visit BH2OFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to BH2OFieroDirect Link to This Post

BH2OFiero

136 posts
Member since Jan 2007
no takers yet???

Don't make me create my own...you'ld just laugh me off the forum. I need PROFESSIONAL help.

------------------
No matter how much I try to get these cars out of my head, they keep finding their way back in.

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post

There. Now nothing you make can be worse than THAT.

You're welcome

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
whats ur old usernames?
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:
There. Now nothing you make can be worse than THAT.

You're welcome

OMG!
BH2OFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BH2OFieroClick Here to visit BH2OFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to BH2OFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

whats ur old usernames?

BITBYFIEROBUG was my old username
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
BH2OFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BH2OFieroClick Here to visit BH2OFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to BH2OFieroDirect Link to This Post
Not bad...not bad at all. I like that. any more takers.

+ for you.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock