Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  It's Official: Hillary is Running!! LOL!! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
It's Official: Hillary is Running!! LOL!! by htexans1
Started on: 01-20-2007 02:47 PM
Replies: 128
Last post by: lurker on 01-23-2007 08:50 PM
htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
It's official Hillary Rodam Clinton is running for President. Fights on!!

FROM CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POL...ouncement/index.html

Her "Presidential Commission" has already dug up dirt on Obama claiming he is a "muslim" since he attended an Islamic leaning school 40 years ago. Somehow this Presidential campaign season is going to make us "yearn" for the Florida hanging chad days, cause they'll be nothing compared to 2008.

S. Williams
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Oh God. How difficult is it to apply for Canadian citizenship? Hell I'm living in the UP I'm practically a Canuk already

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
Well for the first time ever, im going to vote, against her.
connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
I'm not a big Hillary fan and I think her chances are slim, but I would still vote for her over just about any Republican right now. Except maybe Chuck Hagel.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
That kinda takes the steam out of Sam Brokebacks announcement that he, too is running for President.
The Senator from somewhere very white announced today, two days before the anniversary of Roe v Wade, the one thing he hates more than homosexuals.

The guy is a nut who agrees with with Congressional Democrats opposition to the Iraq war, so there’s a slim chance he might actually win the nomination depending on how these next two years go.
The joke writers are keeping their fingers crossed!

Hillary? I liked the old Hillary better.
Once people figure out she’s exactly like George W. Bush as far as Iraq and fear-mongering and all terror all the time, her popularity will sink to Bush levels.
What we DON'T need is more of the same.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 01-20-2007).]

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Guiliani for the win!!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Geezs, another 4-yrs with the Clintons again? Is there anybody else to pick from? Hmm...The Reps may need to crack opened that, "Ken Starr" box again? I'm sure once ole' Starr gets a sniff of old Bill's trouser, the bloodhound well track down the round bout' lies even though it'll cost the tax payers big time, hehe.
connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Guiliani for the win!!

He'll never make it through the primary.
furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 232
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroDirect Link to This Post
Should be interesting!

------------------

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by connecticutFIERO:
He'll never make it through the primary.

Independant Giuliani for the win!!!
connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Independant Giuliani for the win!!!

John Edwards vs John McCain.

Edwards for the win.
PFF
System Bot
never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
Let me see'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
So that would make Bill First ????????????
And he would get to decorate the White House?
Might be very interesting.
Seriously, someone said he would make a great Secretary of State, or Secretary of the Posterior-I meant Interior.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post

Guiliani for the win!!

he wins anything other then a boot in the a$$ i'm moving back to ausi! that's not a joke... he screwed up ny and now he wants to screw the entire country? not with me here... i would vote for sharpton before i would vote that f**ker in. and i can't stand sharptons open racism. but at least sharpton is showing you he screwing you, Guiliani on the other hand is also a racist that will take all the money he can and destroy schools as fast as he can and raise the taxes of every state only to increase his paycheck.... sorry had to vent.... i HATE that guy! as for clinton... it wouldn't be all bad to have a female pres, other then once a month we will all wonder if she's going to push the button.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
Benjamin Sisko for President!

Or Avery Brooks if you like.

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 01-20-2007).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Bill Richardson has my vote.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
now that's what i'm talking about!
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
Instead of listening to other people tell you what she's about, you COULD go directly to the source:

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 01-20-2007).]

Earl-R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Earl-RSend a Private Message to Earl-RDirect Link to This Post
I'd vote for her. Beats any republican they can come up with and I'm certainaly not voting for Obama. Except for the sex thing that the republicans dug up on Bill the Clinton's did all right IMHO. Bill will go down in history as a great president. He did a lot of good for this country. BTW I did vote independant on both of those elections I think Perot would have made an interesting President. Bush on the other hand has put this country to shame IMHO.

[This message has been edited by Earl-R (edited 01-20-2007).]

Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Direct Link to This Post
as much as it pains me to say it, i'll probably end up voting democrat... but not for hillary, of course. probably Obama if he makes it, he seems like a fairly smart feller, granted i havent done much research. if by some bizarre unfortunate series of events hillary is elected, you will see the end of the united states as we know it. mark my words.

and NO, its not because shes female, its because she's hillary.
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Direct Link to This Post

Jermz238

1637 posts
Member since Jan 2006

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

he wins anything other then a boot in the a$$ i'm moving back to ausi! that's not a joke... he screwed up ny and now he wants to screw the entire country? not with me here... i would vote for sharpton before i would vote that f**ker in. and i can't stand sharptons open racism. but at least sharpton is showing you he screwing you, Guiliani on the other hand is also a racist that will take all the money he can and destroy schools as fast as he can and raise the taxes of every state only to increase his paycheck.... sorry had to vent.... i HATE that guy! as for clinton... it wouldn't be all bad to have a female pres, other then once a month we will all wonder if she's going to push the button.

i'd worry more about hillary having any opposition...taken care of. i'll admit shes fairly intelligent, but the wrong kind of smart, like hitler smart. bill was a dumb boob, sure he did this or that with whoever, but really he was quite harmless, and was likeable (like most dumb boobs). the fact that anyone would consider voting for her scares me to death
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
I knew she would run in '08. If the search function is up to it, you might actually find some of my statements to that effect from before the '04 election.

Oh, BTW there is a reason why I call her "Hitlery". And it isn't because of her moustache.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 01-21-2007).]

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:
Oh God. How difficult is it to apply for Canadian citizenship? Hell I'm living in the UP I'm practically a Canuk already

For those who are interested... http://www.cic.gc.ca/englis...lications/index.html
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
Nothing against women.. I'd vote for Condi any day.

As for Hillary.. all I have to say is Rose law firm and failed attempt at "universal health"

A. Shredded documents in the whitehouse after saying they couldnt be found.
B. Any general look at Germany or France. Insane tax rules. But just like DE, FR, and the UK we'll make more money.. but half of it will go out in taxes to support another gov't plan to "help" someone.
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:

Nothing against women.. I'd vote for Condi any day.

here here!
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
McCain '08.
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
I want to see her get in just to see if she does an intern.
A woman scorned
Iron_Mark_2003

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post
None of the Above '08
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I hereby claim my property a soverign nation and myself lone dictator. Where can I go to sign up for US aid since I have no natural resources ? Ill even sign a treaty not to develop nulear weapons or attack adjoining nations withou provacation. Can I get an unbalanced trade agreement too ?
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
hear me out before anybody gets bent over this... first off i'm an anti-racist. point one out and i will gladly slug the ba$tard for ya. good with that said... i believe we should take some really old black male and put him as president. that's how you would get stuff done... granted most ofthem are racist but they have good reason to be. Things for us white folk will never be the same, sure. but could you imagine how many terrible things this country does every day would be turned around in less then 4 years?

Sam L. Jackson '08
DeV8er

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeV8erSend a Private Message to DeV8erDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

It's official Hillary Rodam Clinton is running for President. Fights on!!

And the dead shall rise and vote...

Above image from the cover of her new book, 'It takes a villain'.
PFF
System Bot
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I hereby claim my property a soverign nation and myself lone dictator. Where can I go to sign up for US aid since I have no natural resources ? Ill even sign a treaty not to develop nulear weapons or attack adjoining nations withou provacation. Can I get an unbalanced trade agreement too ?

Quotes From Family Guy - Peter Griffin
[Peter forms his own country]
Peter: I call it... Petoria. I was going to call it Peterland, but that gay bar by the airport took it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/...157849480667.wmv.flv

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 01-21-2007).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by never2old:

Let me see'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
So that would make Bill First ????????????
And he would get to decorate the White House?

Naaaah. He'd do whatever Hillary told him to.
Same as the last time.

Interns notwithstanding.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by connecticutFIERO:

John Edwards vs John McCain.

Edwards for the win.

Edwards?

Conn that ranks right up there with your Lieberman prediction?

Even Hitlery has a better chance than Edwards.

2004 wasn't that long ago, you can't have forgotten already. Obama and Edwards are both dreamers who don't understand that Americans expect a little thing called EXPERIENCE in leadership before you cast your hat into the Presidential ring. Edwards disappears instantly, Obama lasts through the final cut and it comes down to Hitlery vs Obama. Hitlery wins the primary.

Guilianni will not only make it to the end but I think he has a better chance than McCain. It's too early to predict the out come for sure since the type of campaign they run will be key. But Guilianni showed incredible leadership in New York and McCain still doesn't understand that the reason he lost to Bush in the 2000 primary is because the American people can't help but doubt his judgement in times of crisis due to his tortue in Vietnam. If overwhelming military action is needed he might flinch and that is something we CAN'T afford in a Commander in Chief. Rudy can also carry his home state of New York which would mean curtains for ANY Democratic Candidate...end of story. From strictly a strategic standpoint, Rudy has the best chance in the General Election.

Hitlery WILL win the primary as she drifts back to her home, the far left, over the course of the next two years. The flawed primary process will ensure that nothing but Union Bosses and Left Wing School Teachers get to decide the DNC candidate for the rest of America. Given that fact, Hitlery can't possibly lose the primary. But she will get killed in the general election in one of the greatet ass whoopings in the history of Presidential elections.

GREAT news to wake-up to this morning. I feel so much better
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by toddster:

Hitlery WILL win the primary as she drifts back to her home, the far left, over the course of the next two years. The flawed primary process will ensure that nothing but Union Bosses and Left Wing School Teachers get to decide the DNC candidate for the rest of America.

i have to say that your consistent frothing at the mouth and absolute villification of anything even remotely "leftist" is becoming less of an irritant to me, and more of a comfort. i know that on just about any relevant issue, i can count on you to thoroughly marginalize yourself.

you just keep it up... we'll toss meat into your cage once in while while we try to actually deal with reality.

[This message has been edited by Euterpe (edited 01-21-2007).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
Americans expect a little thing called EXPERIENCE in leadership

what, like GWB?

Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
Yup, like GWB.. it's almost scary that the guy the DNC put up was so lame he couldnt even beat Bush.

E, Todd is predictable in his leanings, but he's not far off in how and who decide candidates. (it holds for both sides.. special intrests stack the primary process)

Hillary does have a chance if she plays the moderate roll that she's been crafting for the past 4 years. Lots of swing "mommy" voters who will think it a great idea to put a woman in the White House just for the sake of putting a woman in there.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

what, like GWB?

Prior to his Presidency he ran an oil company, a baseball team, and was governor for two terms of one of the countries largest states. That is called a resume.

Edwards was a lawyer and a one term Senator who never wrote a single piece of legislation.

Obama still wears diapers.

Any questions??

Originally posted by Uaana
Todd is predictable in his leanings

Really?

hmm, I'm going to have to change up the act a bit.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 01-21-2007).]

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:

Hillary does have a chance if she plays the moderate roll that she's been crafting for the past 4 years. Lots of swing "mommy" voters who will think it a great idea to put a woman in the White House just for the sake of putting a woman in there.

agreed. and the first point is both a positive and negative with respect to the likelihood of her gaining the candidacy. many democrats (myself included) are not happy with what has been called "triangulation" on her part, seemingly in an effort to find some great middle that she can claim. it may or may not be an effective political strategy, but it also losing her a fan base.

this is one of those instances where my political mind and my idealism clash. i don't like the fact that she has been such an obvious carpetbagger in NY state, but also have to acknowledeg that she's been pretty canny... and maybe that's what it takes.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Rudy will NOT take ny... alot of people here hate his guts. the only thing he has done while in office here was fatten his walet and everybody here knows that. he has never done anything "good" for NY. anybody who says otherwise should live here for a little while.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock