98 Dodge dually for sale by wriott
Started on: 01-19-2007 03:19 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: wriott on 01-23-2007 01:59 PM
wriott

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2007 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wriottSend a Private Message to wriottDirect Link to This Post
here is some info about the truck

1998 Dodge
Cummins 12 Valve Turbo Diesel
Automatic
extended cab (4 doors) SLT Larimine
tan interior
6 way power drivers seat
CD
Camper Mirrors
Tinted windows (30% i beleive)
brand new tires all the way around
Cooper Discover (10 ply) duels
Cooper SRM II (10 ply) on front
new industrial batteries
Banks monster exhaust 5" stainless steel from turbo back
Other Banks mods...
intake
injectors
Fuel lines
trans cooler
turbo rebuilt by banks
transmission was rebuilt in 04/06 with the stongest componets available including the A61 torque converter, planetery gears, over haul kit, 5 clutch pack (stock is 3), larger imput/output shaft, too much to list
3.50 limited slip
white paint
157,000 miles

this truck is in mint shape for its age, the is ZERO rust on it and it runs perfect. i have owned many trucks in the past including 3 dodges before this one. this is one of the best trucks i have ever owned. i hate to sell it but i no longer have a need for it because i just bought another dually. i train show horses for a living, so i am around all kinds for trucks from S-10s to 1-tons to low pro semis. this truck will run with them all. i have MANY more things to list about this truck but if you are interested PM me and i will give you my number to go over all of the possible questions. i hope to have pics soon but may not have them till monday. the truck is also for sale locally with a $10,000 price. i will also take offers. so feel free to contact me.

Thanks
Will
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2007 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Damn, there's only a couple of things keeping me from being very interested in this truck, (1) I really don't care for the four door version of truck and (2) I don't have any extra money just burning a hole in my pocket. But other than those two little things, sounds like a great truck. Since I can't do anything else for ya, here's a free bump.

------------------
Ron
Land of the Free because of the Brave. Most gave some, some gave all.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

wriott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2007 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wriottSend a Private Message to wriottDirect Link to This Post
Just a little bump from page 2

EDIT: kellys blue book has this truck valued at $11,825

[This message has been edited by wriott (edited 01-20-2007).]

wriott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wriottSend a Private Message to wriottDirect Link to This Post
i have pictures but i am not sure how to post them, could someone help me out.

thanks in advance
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
i'm not a big truck fan but i'll post the pics for you if you can send them to my e-mail... you have a PM.
wriott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wriottSend a Private Message to wriottDirect Link to This Post
for some reason i am not able to send pictures (spent last half hour trying to attach one picture to an email, either computer or internet sucks) so if some one could maybe tell me how to post the pics i will try and do it myself.
thanks agian in advance

[This message has been edited by wriott (edited 01-21-2007).]

wriott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wriottSend a Private Message to wriottDirect Link to This Post
bump to start the new week
wriott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wriottSend a Private Message to wriottDirect Link to This Post
bump for tuesday...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock