Operation Helmet by SC Coupe
Started on: 01-19-2007 01:53 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: SC Coupe on 01-23-2007 09:03 PM
SC Coupe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2007 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeClick Here to visit SC Coupe's HomePageClick Here to Email SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2007 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorClick Here to Email 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
thats awsome, is there a way i can get one for my friend thats currently in iraq?? he might like this better then the razors and maxim magazines i send.
SC Coupe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeClick Here to visit SC Coupe's HomePageClick Here to Email SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

thats awsome, is there a way i can get one for my friend thats currently in iraq?? he might like this better then the razors and maxim magazines i send.

Probably not specifically for your friend, but why not give? Every dollar helps, and every $100 buys another suspension kit for a helmet. The Army is finally beginning to provide these for all their soldiers, but the Marines, Navy, and Air Force are still lacking this protection. All branches of the military are on the ground in Iraq, and all are subject to these brain injuries from IEDs. Read the website, and give some cash!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock