Started on: 01-06-2007 12:01 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: FieroRumor on 01-07-2007 01:11 PM
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Well am off the Church ! To a day I have to say goodbye to a dear freind and a coworker that have died the day after New years ....He been found dead to his chair at age 42 of a Massave heart attack 2 days ago ..Its a hard thing to face .I couldn,d go to the wake ,I wish I could of broung myseft to go there but couldn,d .so the final day is always bether for me .. he had work beside me for 15 years .. May he Rest in peace My dear friend .. Well am off .. A Prayer towards him ..Thx Rob
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Red97

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red97Send a Private Message to Red97Direct Link to This Post
again my condolences Rob, youll get threw it (we always do)
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Rob,

Sorry to hear that you're going through this. As a 41 year old, it makes me realize that life is not only short, but could be even shorter than we expect. Times like this that make you sonder why things like this happen to good people and not those that we consider otherwise. The one thing that I regret about a friend of mines funeral (same age as myself- got ran over by an SUV that jumped a curb and went through a park on the side of the road where he was leaning against a tree) is that I didn't stand up to say anything. He was a huge part of my life growing up, and I couldn't stand up to share with his family and friend the people what he meant to me. If there is something that you want or need to do but can't seem to find the strength, ask someone to help encourage you to do it. It will be hard, but you'll be able to look back and feel some sort of comfort knowing that you could and did. Good luck, my thoughts are with you and his family.
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2007 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by JazzMan (edited 12-08-2008).]

Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Thx to all who reply and sorry for your lost as well .at one time ..evrything will be fine in time thx again Rob
Scott-Wa

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
My condolences to you. Last christmas I lost a good friend to a heart attack, going to the service and funeral was rough. More so the service cause I was having a hard time not crying like a baby and tried to speak in front of a bunch of people that mostly didn't know me, including his wife. What a horrible way to meet the the majority of the family of a good friend. I think I wish you'd gone to the service so you could have let it all out with people that know how you feel.

Take care,

Scott
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2007 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
42?

That's scary. My sympathies and condolences.
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2007 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Thx ..Seem to have run in his family history ..He never did smoke ,always was walking ..His father and brother all died almost at the same age .just to show how life is short at time ..Hes at a good place now . May he rest in peace ..a freind ...Rob
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2007 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Sorry he passed so young. Working with someone 15 makes them feel like family. Our prayers are with you and his family.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock