Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  THINGS must be converted to CASH! Stuff for sale!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

THINGS must be converted to CASH! Stuff for sale! by Falcon4
Started on: 01-06-2007 04:45 AM
Replies: 35
Last post by: OKflyboy on 01-11-2007 06:09 PM
Falcon4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 161
User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2007 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
Hey! Look! Another person selling their crap to the *cough* pawns *cough* fine people of PFF! (j/k, of course. I luv ya all.)

Okay, I don't have anything in particular picked out. However, I will update this post as I come up with ideas. Everything here (with the exception of complete systems like the Ice Cube) is under 100 bucks. Some of it under 10 bucks but should be combined with others to save shipping

I'm in urgent need of money and have way too much stuff stacked up. I need to put gas in my Fiero's tank and get that bearing/suspension problem fixed (wheel bumping slightly as it turns... I'll post in Tech later) before it becomes a big problem. That, plus being within 100 bucks of maxing out my credit card makes me a little uncomfortable.

Until the morning and I pick out some various things to sell, I have a few overall pics of my (very messy) room for you to peruse through. All the crap here is potentially for sale, or questioning for further info

Most importantly, I gladly take PayPal (they're not enough of a rip off for me to care about and it's worth it for the convenience) and ship via USPS Priority unless you really want it to get smashed up and lost via UPS Ground. I'll also do Parcel Post if you want to save some bucks. For the small items I'll send via First Class so it gets there quick and doesn't cost more than a buck or two.

So go ahead, start shooting questions and/or offers for this crap, and I'll get to them in the morning

--------------------------------------------------
First addition (from another post):
XP Home Edition full (what's upgrade?), one SP0 (original) and one SP1 but both can be slipstreamed to SP2 using nLite. Unfortunately I think both have already been used on computers I've sold (d'oh on me for not giving them the discs). But one of them is used on a computer I sold to that Navy guy, and he still hasn't picked it up. It sure isn't being used for what I built it for. I should just swap XP Pro Corp under it and sell this copy =) 40 bucks?

The hard drives I have are all IDE (except some SCSI/SCA out in the shop, I'll go over those if anyone's interested). In this stack:

I have, top to bottom, a 20mb, a 6gb Maxtor with bad sectors at the top of the drive, 15gb IBM that's all dead, a perfect 30gb Quantum, and a perfect 40gb Maxtor. The case is empty. On the bed I have two 20gb Maxtors, one has bad sectors at the top that can be easily partitioned-out. I also have a 60gb Western Digital in my TiVo that can be pulled (since we don't use it anymore). Prices are in order listed: $0 (free, who wants it?), $0, $0, $20, $25, $15 (one w/ bad), $17 (good), $40.

In here are 7x 4gb HDDs in a RAID. Each has been tested using MHDD and are flawless. $5 each. I swear the combination of them in a striped RAID-0 is faster than a Raptor. Info: http://hostfile.org/hdds.txt

The PCI cards on the floor... let's see here. A Belkin 802.11G PCI card, $15. 128mb Gigabyte Radeon 9250 AGP 8x, $20. AGP Rage IIC card (dunno the RAM), $0. nVidia GeForce2MX, probably 32mb, $5. Various assorted 56k PCI modems, $2 each. ZyXel Gigabit 32/64-bit PCI ethernet cards, $25 each and I have two of 'em with original boxes (lightly used! =) ). VIA 4/5-port USB 2.0 adapter cards, $10 each and I have two (one still in packaging, other lightly used). 32mb PC66 RAM sticks, $2 and I have two. 64mb PC100 stick, $3.

Also have a complete Pentium 3/1GHz system board with RAM sitting here, 60 bucks for the whole mess. Includes 192mb RAM, 1GHz Pentium-3 CPU (Coppermine), and the famous Intel D815EEA system board with onboard ethernet, audio, and video. Also has an AGP slot, AGP 4x I believe, and 4 PCI slots. I've also got a Dell version of the same board, with a Dell ATX connector (NOT the same as a standard ATX!), no onboard video, audio, or ethernet, and that's 10 bucks.

All items listed work to the best of my knowledge

Pictures!

-------------------------------------
Second addition:
The PC next to the VCR on the shelf (the Ice Cube):
2.4GHz Pentium 4 Northwood, 533 FSB, 512k L2
512mb RAM, PC3200
40gb HDD (only because it's a number-crunching rig, I can upgrade that)
Pinnacle PCTV Pro tuner card
Integrated Intel graphics crap (again only because it's a number-crunching rig)
Available AGP 4x slot (4x or 8x, can't remember)
8x DVD-RW drive
4x USB 2.0 ports (2 on back, 2 on front)
3x 1394 ports (2 on back, 1 on front)
Surround sound chip with optical S/PDIF in/out on back and front
Built in 10/100 LAN
Blue-LED CPU fan, blower fan in back
And that's about it. I was hoping to get about 400 bucks for it if I were to sell it.

I have one Mad Dog 1394/USB 2.0 enclosure that's missing its power supply (I'm waiting on it to be shipped to me... long story short the guy's in the navy and he forgot to bring it with him, and I offered to trade it when he got here. I also have a 2.5" USB enclosure, self powered (depending on the drive), and a 2.5" USB enclosure with media reader/copier and battery pack. SOMEWHERE in this room I have a IDE-to-USB cable though... anyway, obviously the Mad Dog one's not for sale (yet), but the 2.5" ones are. 10 bucks for the plain one, and 40 bucks for the reader/copier. 60 if you want me to throw in the 20gb 2.5" drive I'm using in it now (the plain one is empty and sitting in its original box).
---------------------------------------------------------------
Third addition...
Some "Here, take 'em!" items nobody asked about

You should be able to identify them, so I'll just list them. A Memorex TravelLink "media bridge". It lets you copy files between common Flash formats without a computer. Using its screen you can copy individual files, or the whole card to USB stick, or vice versa. Or between USB sticks - swap files during class. =) Runs on 3 AAA batteries. 30 bucks for it. Next, the USB 2.0/1394 PC card. Brings your old laptop up to speed. 15 bucks. A Netgear 802.11b wireless card. Simple connectivity, 10 bucks. A Netgear 802.11 "Super G" 108mbps wireless card. Fast, simple connectivity with craploads of range. 30 bucks for it. A 16/10/40x Yamaha CD burner. Don't push the tray in, use the button please. But CD burners that can still burn a quality CD are rare and this is one. 15 bucks for it. A Netgear 802.11G (Super G? Dunno...) wireless/wired bridge. Connects to a wireless network and patches it into your wired network - great for bridging hacked-together networks. Needs a standard screw-on antenna for Linksys or other brands (it was "hacked" by my friend to add the screw-on port). I can pull one off the Belkin card... 20 bucks.

------------------

'87 Fiero GT, Automatic, 153k miles, stock everything, just trying to make it all work again.
PIP giving you problems? Want to post pix straight from your camera? Check out
http://hostfile.org!

[This message has been edited by Falcon4 (edited 01-06-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mtncrasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtncrasherSend a Private Message to mtncrasherDirect Link to This Post
How much for the blinds on your window? I could sure use some new ones
G.
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroDirect Link to This Post
If I didn't already have a few, I'd take the McDonalds cup. Yours comes with the plastic lid & straw too!
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Duck tape come handy for the canadien is it a full roll ?
connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
I'll take the Butterfinger wrapper.
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Specs on the mini computer next to the dual VCR?

[This message has been edited by ryan.hess (edited 01-06-2007).]

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in some of those USB external drive enclosures
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Newbfiero:

Duck tape come handy for the canadien is it a full roll ?

My question is... Does ducktape come in handy often for him in his bedroom........?
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I'll give you $10 for the autographed Chuck Yeager picture, but only if it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2007 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
Har @ Y'all. Yeah, McDonald's is my kitchen... I tried cleaning up a little trash before the pictures but I missed a lot.

mtncrasher: Unfortunately the blinds aren't mine... otherwise you'd have a deal. XD

ryan.hess:
2.4GHz Pentium 4 Northwood, 533 FSB, 512k L2
512mb RAM, PC3200
40gb HDD (only because it's a number-crunching rig, I can upgrade that)
Pinnacle PCTV Pro tuner card
Integrated Intel graphics crap (again only because it's a number-crunching rig)
Available AGP 4x slot (4x or 8x, can't remember)
8x DVD-RW drive
4x USB 2.0 ports (2 on back, 2 on front)
3x 1394 ports (2 on back, 1 on front)
Surround sound chip with optical S/PDIF in/out on back and front
Built in 10/100 LAN
Blue-LED CPU fan, blower fan in back
And that's about it. I was hoping to get about 400 bucks for it if I were to sell it.

Tajiguy: I have one Mad Dog 1394/USB 2.0 enclosure that's missing its power supply (I'm waiting on it to be shipped to me... long story short the guy's in the navy and he forgot to bring it with him, and I offered to trade it when he got here. I also have a 2.5" USB enclosure, self powered (depending on the drive), and a 2.5" USB enclosure with media reader/copier and battery pack. SOMEWHERE in this room I have a IDE-to-USB cable though... anyway, obviously the Mad Dog one's not for sale (yet), but the 2.5" ones are. 10 bucks for the plain one, and 40 bucks for the reader/copier. 60 if you want me to throw in the 20gb 2.5" drive I'm using in it now (the plain one is empty and sitting in its original box).

Formula88: Not a chance in a frozen Hell I'm ever selling that picture.

That's about it for now... I'll update the post in a minute with some specific items
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Is that Windows XP home? Upgrade or full? What kind of hard drives do you have lying around there? What are all those PCI cards laying around, or those video cards?

My room looks worse than that, if I had a camera I'd take pics

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

PFF
System Bot
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2007 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
XP Home Edition full (what's upgrade?), one SP0 (original) and one SP1 but both can be slipstreamed to SP2 using nLite. Unfortunately I think both have already been used on computers I've sold (d'oh on me for not giving them the discs). But one of them is used on a computer I sold to that Navy guy, and he still hasn't picked it up. It sure isn't being used for what I built it for. I should just swap XP Pro Corp under it and sell this copy =) 40 bucks?

The hard drives I have are all IDE (except some SCSI/SCA out in the shop, I'll go over those if anyone's interested). In this stack:

I have, top to bottom, a 20mb, a 6gb Maxtor with bad sectors at the top of the drive, 15gb IBM that's all dead, a perfect 30gb Quantum, and a perfect 40gb Maxtor. The case is empty. On the bed I have two 20gb Maxtors, one has bad sectors at the top that can be easily partitioned-out. I also have a 60gb Western Digital in my TiVo that can be pulled (since we don't use it anymore). Prices are in order listed: $0 (free, who wants it?), $0, $0, $20, $25, $15 (one w/ bad), $17 (good), $40.

In here are 7x 4gb HDDs in a RAID. Each has been tested using MHDD and are flawless. $5 each. I swear the combination of them in a striped RAID-0 is faster than a Raptor. Info: http://hostfile.org/hdds.txt

The PCI cards on the floor... let's see here. A Belkin 802.11G PCI card, $15. 128mb Gigabyte Radeon 9250 AGP 8x, $20. AGP Rage IIC card (dunno the RAM), $0. nVidia GeForce2MX, probably 32mb, $5. Various assorted 56k PCI modems, $2 each. ZyXel Gigabit 32/64-bit PCI ethernet cards, $25 each and I have two of 'em with original boxes (lightly used! =) ). VIA 4/5-port USB 2.0 adapter cards, $10 each and I have two (one still in packaging, other lightly used). 32mb PC66 RAM sticks, $2 and I have two. 64mb PC100 stick, $3.

Also have a complete Pentium 3/1GHz system board with RAM sitting here, 60 bucks for the whole mess. Includes 192mb RAM, 1GHz Pentium-3 CPU (Coppermine), and the famous Intel D815EEA system board with onboard ethernet, audio, and video. Also has an AGP slot, AGP 4x I believe, and 4 PCI slots. I've also got a Dell version of the same board, with a Dell ATX connector (NOT the same as a standard ATX!), no onboard video, audio, or ethernet, and that's 10 bucks.

All items listed work to the best of my knowledge

Pictures!

Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2007 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post

Falcon4

1189 posts
Member since Oct 2006
Some "Here, take 'em!" items nobody asked about

You should be able to identify them, so I'll just list them. A Memorex TravelLink "media bridge". It lets you copy files between common Flash formats without a computer. Using its screen you can copy individual files, or the whole card to USB stick, or vice versa. Or between USB sticks - swap files during class. =) Runs on 3 AAA batteries. 30 bucks for it. Next, the USB 2.0/1394 PC card. Brings your old laptop up to speed. 15 bucks. A Netgear 802.11b wireless card. Simple connectivity, 10 bucks. A Netgear 802.11 "Super G" 108mbps wireless card. Fast, simple connectivity with craploads of range. 30 bucks for it. A 16/10/40x Yamaha CD burner. Don't push the tray in, use the button please. But CD burners that can still burn a quality CD are rare and this is one. 15 bucks for it. A Netgear 802.11G (Super G? Dunno...) wireless/wired bridge. Connects to a wireless network and patches it into your wired network - great for bridging hacked-together networks. Needs a standard screw-on antenna for Linksys or other brands (it was "hacked" by my friend to add the screw-on port). I can pull one off the Belkin card... 20 bucks.

The Poopsmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2007 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PoopsmithSend a Private Message to The PoopsmithDirect Link to This Post
Are those the keys to your F-16? If so I'll take those. Actually I wanted to tell you the Chuck Yeager Photo is too cool.

Daniel
Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2007 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
Yer Mom called, she says to clean yer room...
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2007 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Direct Link to This Post

If my room ever looked like that when I lived at home my mother would have hung my as$ and sold tickets to the neighbors to watch!

(Only Kidding)

Some one buy this kids stuff so he can clean his room!!
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Still might be interested in those external enclosures. How many ya got; specs?
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2007 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon4:

Tajiguy: I have one Mad Dog 1394/USB 2.0 enclosure that's missing its power supply (I'm waiting on it to be shipped to me... long story short the guy's in the navy and he forgot to bring it with him, and I offered to trade it when he got here. I also have a 2.5" USB enclosure, self powered (depending on the drive), and a 2.5" USB enclosure with media reader/copier and battery pack. SOMEWHERE in this room I have a IDE-to-USB cable though... anyway, obviously the Mad Dog one's not for sale (yet), but the 2.5" ones are. 10 bucks for the plain one, and 40 bucks for the reader/copier. 60 if you want me to throw in the 20gb 2.5" drive I'm using in it now (the plain one is empty and sitting in its original box).

I also have one complete (well, I'll have to find the panel screws, no biggie) 5.25" USB/1394 enclosure...
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post
That’s a pigsty!
I wonder what the inside of your car looks like.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
how's about that laptop? and is that a laptop or a scanner next to the vcr's?
PFF
System Bot
fieroluv

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroluvSend a Private Message to fieroluvDirect Link to This Post
what size is the BDU top..
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2007 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
That laptop is my pride and joy... no selly. =)

That thing next to the VCR is a Canon LiDE 30 usb-powered scanner. It comes in uber handy... no warm up, no power cords to grab when I need to scan something, and since it's the only scanner I have, no selly there either. Sorry!

The BDU jacket's just my size and has my name on it and it's no selly either of course... :P
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2007 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
Ooooo...kkkaaayyy... I really need some dough quick like... I just ran my credit card dry buying a new LCD for my camera... all of 70 bucks. *-*

And I still need to put gas in my car... Help? =(
The Poopsmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2007 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PoopsmithSend a Private Message to The PoopsmithDirect Link to This Post
Try this for selling your stuff craigslist.org and I bet you could find a decent bike there too, talk about excellent gas mileage assuming you don't actually drink gasoline.

Daniel

[This message has been edited by The Poopsmith (edited 01-09-2007).]

Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2007 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2007 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post
How about selling me the monitor on top of the shoe box.

BTW: I could also see someone making bombs in this room...
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2007 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
Eeee... why does everyone always ask for the things I need to keep?

No bombs. Just a huge lack of organizational medium and knowledge of how the heck to clean things up without losing things...
Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2007 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post

Eeee... why does everyone always ask for the things I need to keep?

No bombs. Just a huge lack of organizational medium and knowledge of how the heck to clean things up without losing things...

Well, I'm probably interested in more than the monitor in this room. It's just so much to take in at once that you don't even have anything to say quite yet, you're just baffled.
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2007 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
rofl. Well, you can look through the things I singled out (in the first post, my edits)... and you can click the pictures to zoom in and look for various other crap you may have missed

Most of it's just junk though... so I don't expect to be able to sell a good part of it...
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2007 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post

SHELFCAT IS NOT PLEASED WITH SALES.

Windows XP: Sold.

Everything else...? Up for grabs!
PFF
System Bot
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2007 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post
How much for the cat? J/K

Was this listed in the description (I'm assuming that drive is also in an USB external enclosure)?

How much?

[This message has been edited by OKflyboy (edited 01-11-2007).]

Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2007 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
O_O My burner! Noooeesss! I burned through house and home to put that setup together...
197-127-001 1 44.99
Self-Powered USB2.0 slim Enclosure for Laptop Slim CDRW/DVD Drives, Rechargable Lithium-Ion Battery Powered Slim Optical Drive Enclosure With ON/OFF Power Switch, Portable Standalone External Slim Drive Case
186-190-001 1 78.99
Pioneer DVR-K16 8X Slim Multi DVD Burner for Laptop (186-158), Tray Loading Slim DVD ReWriter for Notebook, with Free Nero DVD Burning Software (196-045)

$125?
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2007 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
What's the thing above it, with the aluminum case?
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2007 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post

...and a 2.5" USB enclosure with media reader/copier and battery pack

It's my 20gb portable junk drive.

It's got a battery pack to help boost the USB power to run "tougher" drives, as well as to start it up on the go and copy SD/MMC/MS cards onto the drive. Jeez, can't you guys pick the things I don't use on a regular basis? Like the things in the first post?
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2007 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

Jeez, can't you guys pick the things I don't use on a regular basis? Like the things in the first post?

LOL! You gotta admit, with statements like

Okay, I don't have anything in particular picked out. However, I will update this post as I come up with ideas. Everything here (with the exception of complete systems like the Ice Cube) is under 100 bucks.

you kinda had it coming!

Got the XP today, BTW, thanks!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock