Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  God's speaking to Pat Robertson again...

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

God's speaking to Pat Robertson again... by ryan.hess
Started on: 01-03-2007 12:12 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: jstricker on 01-03-2007 06:37 PM
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Remember how he predicted a tsunami to hit the US last year? Well I guess God has been talking to him again, and... here's what he said

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - In what has become an annual tradition of prognostications, religious broadcaster Pat Robertson said Tuesday God has told him that a terrorist attack on the United States would result in "mass killing" late in 2007.

"I'm not necessarily saying it's going to be nuclear," he said during his news-and-talk television show "The 700 Club" on the Christian Broadcasting Network. "The Lord didn't say nuclear. But I do believe it will be something like that."

Robertson said God told him during a recent prayer retreat that major cities and possibly millions of people will be affected by the attack, which should take place sometime after September.

Robertson said God also told him that the U.S. only feigns friendship with
Israel and that U.S. policies are pushing Israel toward "national suicide."

Robertson suggested in January 2006 that God punished then-Israeli Prime Minister
Ariel Sharon with a stroke for ceding Israeli-controlled land to the Palestinians.

The broadcaster predicted in January 2004 that
President Bush would easily win re-election. Bush won 51 percent of the vote that fall, beating Democratic Sen.
John Kerry of Massachusetts.

In 2005, Robertson predicted that Bush would have victory after victory in his second term. He said
Social Security reform proposals would be approved and Bush would nominate conservative judges to federal courts.

Lawmakers confirmed Bush's 2005 nominations of John Roberts and
Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court. But the president's Social Security initiative was stalled.

"I have a relatively good track record," he said. "Sometimes I miss."

In May, Robertson said God told him that storms and possibly a tsunami were to crash into America's coastline in 2006. Even though the U.S. was not hit with a tsunami, Robertson on Tuesday cited last spring's heavy rains and flooding in New England as partly fulfilling the prediction.:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070103/ap_on_re_us/robertson_prediction_9
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post

major cities and possibly millions of people will be affected by the attack, which should take place sometime after September.

This part made me laugh, just for the way it's written. As for the predictions, if an omniscient being told him something it should always come true. I don't understand the "sometimes I miss" part.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
no no, you don't understand....

Heavy rains can be like a tsunami.... I know he said the tsunami would hit the pacific northwest, and the "heavy rains" hit the northeast....... but it's not like it "hit" across the country or somethi.... oh, right.

D'OH!

ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
has Robertson ever got a prognostication of his to come to pass???

I would like to see a list of his BS picks over the years
btw is his failing to get any right a sign the voices in his head are NOT GOD??

in search for info on Robertson I triped over this quote

''While we're on the subject, I've recently started reading a fantastic book by Keith Ward entitled What the Bible Really Teaches. It is a much-needed attempt by someone who represents historic, mainstream Christianity, and who has some personal experience with fundamentalism, to show why fundamentalism is wrong. Not intellectually wrong, but spiritually, Biblically, and 'Christianly' wrong. Fundamentalism is a modern phenomenon, and although they claim to take the Bible literally, they don't (at least not all of it, and not consistently). Although they argue that you cannot pick and choose, they do. Ward's book highlights these points and offers a much-needed corrective. If you are interested in taking the Bible seriously, if you are interested in a Christianity that resembles the historic faith that has changed human history rather than the holy huddles of many North American extremists, then I urge you to read this book!''

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
i beleive him as much as i belive syliva brown. HA!
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
https://images.fiero.nl/pffimages2/godmail.gif

hahahahaha!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

[This message has been edited by ryan.hess (edited 01-03-2007).]

jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
I've actually gotten that email from him several times. To be honest, if God would send an email, that probably wouldn't be far off.

John Stricker

Originally posted by Formula88:

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock