Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Honestly, what's the deal with PFF vs RFT?? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Honestly, what's the deal with PFF vs RFT?? by FieroGT42
Started on: 01-02-2007 02:55 AM
Replies: 69
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 01-03-2007 06:37 AM
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
You're kidding, right?

That sounds more like a Kawasaki motorcycle than a high-performance car. Seriously.

Sounds like a ferrari to me...

Which..... by the way....... is a V8.

IP: Logged
84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

With a V8 you get both, and with a lumpy cam, the motor sounds great while idling as well.

It just takes a while for most young 'uns to comprehend the facts...

well I know that a 4.9 v8 doesnt even make 200 hp. and I know my stock srt-4 made 240hp and i rode in my friends 2005 srt-4 with under 2000 in mods making over 500 whp. and my friends evo making 457 hp.

I used to have a lt1 firebird that was pretty quick and sounded nice. but I also love the sound of a 4 cly turbo car with the whistle whine and blow off valve as much as i do a v8 in a firebird that when revved shakes the whole car. so I have nothing against either.

I think its the old 'uns dont want to let go off the past and accept that new cars with technology sound good too. they also need to stop bitching about young girls midreff's showing, belly button rings. the price of milk, how easy it is to walk to school compared to when they where a kid. ect. ect.

and to be honest i prefer a finely tuned german bmw engine straight six. with a turbo myself.

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 01-02-2007).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Now A ferrari v8 sounds nice! the thing is so damn tuned and perfected it revs like a sport bike.

speaking of which sportbike engines sound better then car engines in my opnion. and most liter bikes these days speedo's will move faster then a cars tach.

other v8's just loud and rumble alot.

i think the 350z engine sounds nice too
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Sounds annoying to me.

Isn't a REAL Ferrari a V12?

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Sounds annoying to me.

Isn't a REAL Ferrari a V12?

Okay, here's your V12

They all sound the same to me anyways...
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

...a v8 in a firebird that when revved shakes the whole car.

I think I see the problem, Trevor. A properly built and tuned high-performance V8 will smooth out as the revs climb. If your Firebird shook as you accelerated, something was definitely borked.

Sure, I may be living in the past (in regards to high-performance cars) as I recall how much my built up 4-speed '67 Chevelle SS396 shook at an idle, and how much the car came alive as I mashed the accelerator and went through the gears. Yes, possibly living in the past, but oh what a glorious past (again, in regards to high-performance cars).
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

I think I see the problem, Trevor. A properly built and tuned high-performance V8 will smooth out as the revs climb. If your Firebird shook as you accelerated, something was definitely borked.

Sure, I may be living in the past (in regards to high-performance cars) as I recall how much my built up 4-speed '67 Chevelle SS396 shook at an idle, and how much the car came alive as I mashed the accelerator and went through the gears. Yes, possibly living in the past, but oh what a glorious past (again, in regards to high-performance cars).

no no that wasn't my firebird. and the firebird im refuring to was a 1998-2002 with the ls1 at a stoplight he wasn't accelerating he just revved it and the whole car shook with a rumble and looked cool.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Okay, here's your V12

They all sound the same to me anyways...

Hey, I can appreciate that a V8 or a V12 Ferrari puts out a lot of power and I'd love to take one for a spin, but I honestly prefer the sound of a big block Chevy with a lumpy cam, solid lifters, headers, and a free-flowing exhaust system with perhaps "turbo" mufflers. (If nothing else, the type of muffler I mentioned will give away my age!)

Top speed is something that can only be accessed on very rare occasions, whereas sound is something you get to enjoy every minute that the car is running.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Here is my firebird:

here is my 4cyl turbo car I love the sound off just as much:

and Here is the car I will be getting in the near future that I would rather hear over both my v8 or my 4cly
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Top speed is something that can only be accessed on very rare occasions,

not true! my license is currently heald by the state of louisiana untell I give them more money. because of this very reason

I learned my lesson and Think I will stick to listening to my exhuast more as well.....
all my speed cravings are now taken out on the track.

the dirt track that is...

which explains this:

man I am such a post whore today. I feel like roger. ;D just with less exciting pics
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

not true! my license is currently heald by the state of louisiana untell I give them more money. because of this very reason

What do you mean "not true"?

I think your predicament demonstrates my point very well.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Back on topic, RFT is definitely not a family forum it is more of an adult oriented forum, even though there is some sophomoric behaviour there once in a while. That is how they have fun over there.
No one can say that they know everything and that goes for all forums no matter how many members they have. That is why one needs to visit more than one forum. Eventually you learn who knows what and where to find the information you need.
In case you haven't noticed I post over there under the username Dirty Sanchez. I was probably one of the most hatted people over there because of the way I reminded them of the rules over here and being blamed for getting them banned. They treat me with respect (most of the time) over there as long as I follow their rules and get along with them. Most of the insults traded over there are in jest, but if you have a thin skin or are easily offended, I don't recommend you post over there.
Calling someone else's forum a cesspool only escalates and continues the conflict. If you don't like it no one is forcing you to visit it. Also one should not get a negative stigma attached to them for posting over there. It doesn't make one a bad person for posting on other forums. If that was the case most of the people here would have to be banned. If you don't want threads about PFF over there don't start ones about RFT over here. This will help lessen the tension between the forums.
I send people to other Fiero forums if I can't provide an answer for them on mine. I even send them here most of the time. Some of my forum members are members here and on RFT. This really irks some of the people here. There really is no reason to feel this way about others. People have free will and it doesn't make them a traitor to post on other Fiero forums. I belong to half a dozen of these myself. I can say that most of these other forums don't mind other Fiero forum mentions and some even list them on their own sites. Nobody has a monopoly on Fiero information and no forum has all the information everyone could ask for.
That is why RFT and the other Fiero forums have their place on the internet. Variety is the spice of life and no two Fiero forums I have visited are alike. They all have their own unique characters and way of running and that is what makes them informative, entertaining, or just a nice place to hang out and let your hair down.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

If you don't want threads about PFF over there don't start ones about RFT over here.

Is that supposed to be a joke or what?

How many references (let alone complete threads) are made regarding RFT at PFF? Compare that to an entire forum section at RFT dedicated to ridiculing PFF.

Take off the blinders, John.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I prefer a more positive outlook on things. If you continue ill feelings against others they will reciprocate with the same. If RFT wasn't bashed as much over here they would loose their incentive to bash PFF over there. Granted there are a couple of people over there who have some deep recentments against some of the people here, but I believe they too can be turned around.
I'm not so sure about some of the people over here, who hang on to petty grudges as if their existence depended on it. That isn't a very healthy thing to do.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

I prefer a more positive outlook on things. If you continue ill feelings against others they will reciprocate with the same. If RFT wasn't bashed as much over here they would loose their incentive to bash PFF over there. Granted there are a couple of people over there who have some deep recentments against some of the people here, but I believe they too can be turned around.
I'm not so sure about some of the people over here, who hang on to petty grudges as if their existence depended on it. That isn't a very healthy thing to do.

You've GOT to be kidding.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

A positive outlook is one thing, but don't be so naive. Why don't you go ask them what it would take for them to get along with people here. You'll be laughed off the forum.

When you start thinking about grudges, ask yourself who started a website solely because of a grudge. Go on. Ask them.

Shaun is a good example. He was banned, then asked to be let back on here, promising to behave. Cliff put it to a vote and people decided to give him another chance. He behaved for a little while, then the punk started showing through again and he ended up getting banned again.

They have their forum. Let them stay there.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post

Cliff - please trash this...
Falcon4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 161
User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2007 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
^ Seriously. I don't know what's to argue about RFT being utter garbage (house and septic tank is the best analogy)... but this topic has spiraled down the drain.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

If you don't want threads about PFF over there don't start ones about RFT over here.

Would you like some toilet paper to clean your nose?
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon4:

^ Seriously. I don't know what's to argue about RFT being utter garbage (house and septic tank is the best analogy)... but this topic has spiraled down the drain.

I am a meber on both forums. like alot of other people. Thank you for calling me and many other people other garbage

PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Back on topic, RFT is definitely not a family forum it is more of an adult oriented forum, even though there is some sophomoric behaviour there once in a while. That is how they have fun over there.
No one can say that they know everything and that goes for all forums no matter how many members they have. That is why one needs to visit more than one forum. Eventually you learn who knows what and where to find the information you need.
In case you haven't noticed I post over there under the username Dirty Sanchez. I was probably one of the most hatted people over there because of the way I reminded them of the rules over here and being blamed for getting them banned. They treat me with respect (most of the time) over there as long as I follow their rules and get along with them. Most of the insults traded over there are in jest, but if you have a thin skin or are easily offended, I don't recommend you post over there.
Calling someone else's forum a cesspool only escalates and continues the conflict. If you don't like it no one is forcing you to visit it. Also one should not get a negative stigma attached to them for posting over there. It doesn't make one a bad person for posting on other forums. If that was the case most of the people here would have to be banned. If you don't want threads about PFF over there don't start ones about RFT over here. This will help lessen the tension between the forums.
I send people to other Fiero forums if I can't provide an answer for them on mine. I even send them here most of the time. Some of my forum members are members here and on RFT. This really irks some of the people here. There really is no reason to feel this way about others. People have free will and it doesn't make them a traitor to post on other Fiero forums. I belong to half a dozen of these myself. I can say that most of these other forums don't mind other Fiero forum mentions and some even list them on their own sites. Nobody has a monopoly on Fiero information and no forum has all the information everyone could ask for.
That is why RFT and the other Fiero forums have their place on the internet. Variety is the spice of life and no two Fiero forums I have visited are alike. They all have their own unique characters and way of running and that is what makes them informative, entertaining, or just a nice place to hang out and let your hair down.

No way dude, I very rarely see rft threads here. over there there is a section just for threads about this place. and there is somthing new somtimes more then once a day. but normaly it avrages out to somthing new each day. they definitly are not going to stop trashing this forum. if people here stop trashing theres
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Originally posted by Formula88:

They have their forum. Let them stay there.

your a member there.....
Falcon4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 161
User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2007 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post

I am a meber on both forums. like alot of other people. Thank you for calling me and many other people other garbage

A lot? Yeah, we're probably members there too, but only to tell them how god-damn immature and stupid they are... seriously, their "forum" will NEVER even HALF measure up to PFF. What topics could they possibly discuss there that haven't already been discussed much more civilly here? You want to see a jacked-up forum though, head to Mozillazine. THAT'S one jacked up forum. Hell, even the mods flame each other on a regular basis. RFT is like the Mozillazine of Fiero.

RFT is like the sewer trash with riced-up chop shop Fieros that go around pumping irritating loud music all over quiet neighborhoods and spraying silly-string all over the rich peoples' houses. PFF is like the rich kids with nice looking, shiny, new looking Fieros, going to shows, [legally] racing against Ferraris, etc... IMO RFT can rot in hell. >.<

BTW, calling a site trash does not mean [all] their members are trash. Calling a concept "trash" is calling the overall idea trash. Calling the members in particular "trash" would be what you're referring to.

[This message has been edited by Falcon4 (edited 01-03-2007).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon4:

A lot? Yeah, we're probably members there too, but only to tell them how god-damn immature and stupid they are... seriously, their "forum" will NEVER even HALF measure up to PFF. What topics could they possibly discuss there that haven't already been discussed much more civilly here? You want to see a jacked-up forum though, head to Mozillazine. THAT'S one jacked up forum. Hell, even the mods flame each other on a regular basis. RFT is like the Mozillazine of Fiero.

RFT is like the sewer trash with riced-up chop shop Fieros that go around pumping irritating loud music all over quiet neighborhoods and spraying silly-string all over the rich peoples' houses. PFF is like the rich kids with nice looking, shiny, new looking Fieros, going to shows, [legally] racing against Ferraris, etc... IMO RFT can rot in hell. >.<

BTW, calling a site trash does not mean [all] their members are trash. Calling a concept "trash" is calling the overall idea trash. Calling the members in particular "trash" would be what you're referring to.

dude, you don't even understand the ignorance of your post. Have you been on rft? have you seen some of the people over there? there are some insanley smart people over there. you must have never left rft vs the world section because the rest of the forum is like any other.

i don't know what your talking about with your little dumb pff's are rich kids and rft is poor kids idea. but I don't even know what to say back to that. your in idiot to say that. and I wouldn't start bagging on RFT so soon. since almost every thread I see u in your pissing someone off and people are calling you a dumb ass. you know like the thread where you called your mom stupid because she didn;t want you to scratch her car. then u made a post about it here calling her stupid? lol, remember that one? pretty soon your only choice is going to be rft or you will have to go to a honda forum to ask how to change your oil.

its very noticable how you only talk so much trash on rft because your trying to make people here that don't like that forum like you more. since u have already severely showed what an idiot you are and pissed people off here already.

enjoy yourself.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

your a member there.....

Posts quite a bit, too...

falcon: Looks like you might be banned here.. Hows that make you feel. I know saying this might up your positive votes (enemy of my enemy, yadda yadda etc etc), but just thought I'd point it out to you. Enjoy!
Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2007 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post
RFT is nothing but a bunch of assholes engaged in a never-ending circle-jerk.

They claim that we have a mob mentality. Go look at RFT, you say 1 wrong thing or if you're not part of the right group you're instantly ridiculed. Sure, you may not get banned like you would on PFF...but you might as well be banned, why would you stick around for that kind of **** ?

Trevor, STFU n00b. That idiot eHoward DOES ban people, sure no 1 has been banned for a while but back when I got kicked from RFT no one had the smarts to restrict the disliked people in their own little area (Aaron and Earl's playpen). It is not a free board, they claim its like independant or w/e, say whatever you want, but they secretly ban people or force them into a zoo.

If RFT barely banned anyone like they claim, the list of IP bans from there should be short. I'm not sending my IP to Howard or Shaun or any of those assholes. But, anyways, like I'd care about actually going there. It'd be nice to see the trash they talk about me, but I can't see ANY of that forum.

Someone earlier in the thread said that PFF is a house and RFT is the septic tank. Very true. We flush the **** from this forum and it ends up there to fester.

PFF > RFT in every way. Even for tech. I will say that there are problems with tech here....but mostly from people making replies they don't belong making. Like.... I start a post about my clutch and its INSTANT "bent pedal, bent pedal, bent pedal!". They just say what they've heard before. But there ARE good tech guys here (Jazzman being 1), you just have to keep prodding and bumping your post to get them to post and give you the answer you need. What really makes PFF shine though is the OT, the people are really caring and compassionate. You try to say the same stuff you might post about here over there in RFT, you'd get laughed off the forum.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tinton:

RFT is nothing but a bunch of assholes engaged in a never-ending circle-jerk.

They claim that we have a mob mentality. Go look at RFT, you say 1 wrong thing or if you're not part of the right group you're instantly ridiculed. Sure, you may not get banned like you would on PFF...but you might as well be banned, why would you stick around for that kind of **** ?

Trevor, STFU n00b. That idiot eHoward DOES ban people, sure no 1 has been banned for a while but back when I got kicked from RFT no one had the smarts to restrict the disliked people in their own little area (Aaron and Earl's playpen). It is not a free board, they claim its like independant or w/e, say whatever you want, but they secretly ban people or force them into a zoo.

If RFT barely banned anyone like they claim, the list of IP bans from there should be short. I'm not sending my IP to Howard or Shaun or any of those assholes. But, anyways, like I'd care about actually going there. It'd be nice to see the trash they talk about me, but I can't see ANY of that forum.

Someone earlier in the thread said that PFF is a house and RFT is the septic tank. Very true. We flush the **** from this forum and it ends up there to fester.

PFF > RFT in every way. Even for tech. I will say that there are problems with tech here....but mostly from people making replies they don't belong making. Like.... I start a post about my clutch and its INSTANT "bent pedal, bent pedal, bent pedal!". They just say what they've heard before. But there ARE good tech guys here (Jazzman being 1), you just have to keep prodding and bumping your post to get them to post and give you the answer you need. What really makes PFF shine though is the OT, the people are really caring and compassionate. You try to say the same stuff you might post about here over there in RFT, you'd get laughed off the forum.

lol here he is. wonderd how long tell he showed up. anyone ever notice the people that call rft a septic tank where banned from there. or have some personal vendetta against someone there. just like the people that make fun of pennocks have some sort of vendetta with someone over here? or where banned from here? not such diffrent worlds is it.

thank you tinton for discribing excatly what RFT is. yet u just said u can't even see rft.

its funny how I have had regular discussions over there about bmw's. my motorcross racing. and other things with no problems what so ever.

yet to you its nothing but a septic tank full of trash.. hmmmmm. showing your smarts again eh.

have you beat up stimpy or shuan yet. since u promised too? funny how you the place you happend to have personly stated you wanted to fight. happend to be on the forum u call a septic tank..... hmmm coincidence i think not. you just talk trash on that forum because you hate shuan and jeff. so now its automaticly a septic tank trashed forum. yet hundreds of users there everyday browse it just like any other forum.

you like falcon 4, are just making sterotype generlazations about the people there. alot of these people that hang out in the "septic tank" over there. are here on this forum, replying to your threads. and you replying to theres. with no issues. yet once they are there suddenly its a septic tank? you make alot of sense.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Originally posted by Tinton:

lol restrict the disliked people into the earl and arrons section? did u notice how liked i am there? i spent the better half of 6 months arguing with everything posted in rft vs the world and have like 50 PM's where i was arguing with shaun about **** . I am not liked there. my threads dont go into the earl and aarons section. the reason for that section is spam. which earl spammed rft vs the world with like 100 threads in rft vs the world one night and still does so some times. and aaron everything he posts is made up spam of him trying to brag about some retarted **** he doesnt really have or know anything about.

its the perfect name for it.

I dunno what ur talking about with the disliked peoples threads being moved. anyone else from here had all your threads moved to that section for being disliked? avendgor one? johnnyk? formula88? anyone else? I havn't

and if ur worried about your ip so much it takes like 3 mintues to change your own ip and u can view or post on rft all u want.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Ok, heading to the Trash Can because this thread is starting to smell.

test, tset, properly spelled, not proporly spelld. Cool! Firefox 2 has spell check!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock