Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Sadam has less than an hour left to go- hanging to take place at 10 pm EST (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Sadam has less than an hour left to go- hanging to take place at 10 pm EST by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 12-29-2006 09:21 PM
Replies: 53
Last post by: Raydar on 12-31-2006 10:28 PM
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post12-30-2006 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
..............and what happens to those virgins, once they have surrendered their virginity to the Martyrs?? |Do they go back to Earth, and live happily ever after in Iraq??
Nick
IP: Logged
deadwood

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2006 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deadwoodSend a Private Message to deadwoodDirect Link to This Post
Unedited cellphone video

http://one.revver.com/watch/130549

------------------
2004 Mazda3i
1987 Pontiac Fiero
2004 Saturn VUE AWD
1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park LS

Mike Marden

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2006 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MardenSend a Private Message to Mike MardenDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

DId you see the size of the knot on the noose?

Actually the knot was too short. A real hangman's noose has thirteen wraps, not the eight I saw

------------------
86 SE 2.8 4-Speed

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2006 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by deadwood:

Unedited cellphone video

http://one.revver.com/watch/130549

Some people should never be allowed to shoot video. Geez, was it shot on a boat during a gale?

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2006 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike Marden:
Actually the knot was too short. A real hangman's noose has thirteen wraps, not the eight I saw

I was talking about the thickness of the knot, looks like they wrapped it around the rope twice, I know it is supposed to be 13 turns. But this is Iraq.

Originally posted by Patrick:
Some people should never be allowed to shoot video. Geez, was it shot on a boat during a gale?

I was going to say the same thing. That has got to be the worst video I have ever watched, if it wasn’t for the fact that I wanted to make sure they really did hang him and not just faking it so they could hide him and keep him alive just to return later and start all over again.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2006 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Saddam employed dopplegangers during his reign. If anyone wanted to fake his hanging and spirit him away, they'd just hang one of them and film it.
There will no doubt be some people who will maintain he's still alive and it was fake - filmed on a Hollywood studio. You can recognize them by their tinfoil hats.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2006 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
...There will no doubt be some people who will maintain he's still alive and it was fake - filmed on a Hollywood studio. You can recognize them by their tinfoil hats.

No doubt it was filmed in the same studio where the lunar landing was filmed. I hear it's not going to be needed again for another couple of years.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2006 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I hear cattle mutilations are up, too.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2006 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Saddam employed dopplegangers during his reign. If anyone wanted to fake his hanging and spirit him away, they'd just hang one of them and film it.
There will no doubt be some people who will maintain he's still alive and it was fake - filmed on a Hollywood studio. You can recognize them by their tinfoil hats.

Where's 84Bill when you need him?

Wait...when do we ever need him? Nevermind.

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2006 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
I did not even know this had happened until about 4pm PST when I saw it on a newspaper eating lunch. First thing I did was hit up the torrents site and found the video's of him being hanged and even one of him in the body bag with his neck snapped.

I am guessing Jan 1st 2007 somebody is going to try and pull something. They tried a few years ago to bomb Seattle. It could be interesting. Finally that piece of $hit is dead. Now if we could get................. lets just say, bad people and hang em all.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2006 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by sostock:

the last i heard it would not be televised but they were going to tape it for "prosperities" sake.

how come you can watch civilians getting beheaded but we can't watch him hang?

You wish to watch him hang?
here you go: http://www.alrafdean-news.net/Dec,2006/Shaaaheed_IRAQ_Sdaaam.3gp
(graphic depiction use care with youngins or at work)
its grainey and small but you can see him hang. (Its all in Arabic, so us Americans can't understand a word of whats being said.

------------------
1988 Fiero Formula T-tops
CJB 143 of 1252 "factory T-top cars"

[This message has been edited by htexans1 (edited 12-31-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2006 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post
Personally i think executing him is a bad idea.

Its far too quick of a sentence and the easy way out. He should be kept alive and tormented ( not tortured however ) and ridiculed, in public, for the rest of his miserable existence.

In his culture, death for the cause is honorable, and this will only serve to create a martyr.
isthiswhereiputausername?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2006 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Where's 84Bill when you need him?

Wait...when do we ever need him? Nevermind.

LOL

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2006 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:
You wish to watch him hang?
here you go: http://www.alrafdean-news.net/Dec,2006/Shaaaheed_IRAQ_Sdaaam.3gp
(graphic depiction use care with youngins or at work)
its grainey and small but you can see him hang. (Its all in Arabic, so us Americans can't understand a word of whats being said.

Too bad. His last public appearance and the scaffold gave way.

Just damn.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock