Started on: 12-12-2006 11:25 AM
Replies: 45
Last post by: JohnnyK on 12-16-2006 12:17 AM
Euterpe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeDirect Link to This Post
eat more soy!

mothers, don't let your boys grow up to be little soy-eating fairies! there's homosexualry in that there bocaburger!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
wow.
is that for real? homo milk?! making babies fags?!
my daughter loves soy milk...

and, it does seem funny that when you see a guy asking for soy - he does seem fruity....
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
Hahahahahhahahahahaha! ROTFLMAO!

Who knows?

Cow milk for me!

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 12-12-2006).]

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Nothing says non-deviant heterosexuality like sucking on another animal's teat.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Nothing says non-deviant heterosexuality like sucking on another animal's teat.

Heh, another "keeper". Some good lines on here lately...

I like milk, can't wait till February, when I can get some "fresh-squeezed"!

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
Cows milk is really REALLY bad for us humans. But that's another topic altogether. I dunno how much soy would be necessary to influence a boy's sexuality, but after a few minutes of research I can't deny its plausability. If I need milk of any kind I drink rice milk. Only side affect from that that I can detect so far is I seem to be developing a "Type R" birthmark on my butt.....
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

That's an interesting article. I could never eat soy products (including tofu) to any degree because it would turn me into a methane monster, complete with stomach cramps and all sorts of intestinal discomfort. If there's any truth to that article, I guess I should consider myself lucky!
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioDirect Link to This Post
Ah, it doesn't matter whether there is anything scientific to this or not. Can you hear the ABA cackling with glee? He-he, another cash cow (sorry) to milk for $$$ with the Good Old Class-Action Lawsuit Machine. (Check your stock portfolios while you still can ... )
Falcon4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 161
User Banned

Report this Post12-13-2006 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
Ahh, how awesome a tie-in!

How to make your baby boy completely and hopelessly sexually frustrated and confused as an adult:
Get his dick chopped and feed him soy milk.

Next thing you know he'll be asking for a sex change and calling himself "Mary".

Sad thing is, countless parents are doing this every day... *SIGH*

------------------

'87 Fiero GT, Automatic, 153k miles, stock everything, just trying to make it all work again.
Shameless self promotion: PIP giving you problems? Check out
http://hostfile.org!
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
Wow!, just wow! I wonder if there is any truth to this article? If so there are going to be a few million really pissed of queers with little wieners out for revenge!

I wonder if the original pushers of soy products knew this going in. Paranoid? well it wouldn't be the first time a product was pushed on the public with the full knowledge that it was harmful, all in the name of the mighty dollar! or worse,,,,,,,,,,,
PFF
System Bot
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Wow!, just wow! I wonder if there is any truth to this article? If so there are going to be a few million really pissed of queers with little wieners out for revenge!

I wonder if the original pushers of soy products knew this going in. Paranoid? well it wouldn't be the first time a product was pushed on the public with the full knowledge that it was harmful, all in the name of the mighty dollar! or worse,,,,,,,,,,,

some of these responses are almost as absurdly funny as the original article.

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Euterpe:

That is the point isn't it?

I wonder if there will be any follow up done or repercussions on the author from this story. Or is it all true,,,,,,,,,, :-)

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

What, like maybe the Tobacco companies?

IEatRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post
McDonald's replaced all of their meat with soy based meat didn't they? Great, fast food chains contributing to homosexuality.

Headline: Ronald McDonald Fired - The Clowns out, Fairy is in!
Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Why would you think the original article is absurd?
Have you done studies to contradict the notions presented therein?

I am not saying I believe it or not; I will simply reserve my judgment until I hear further proof or irrefutable arguments to the contrary.
That's what thinking minds do.
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeDirect Link to This Post
oh look. i have a stalker. how sweet.
FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

I like milk, can't wait till February, when I can get some "fresh-squeezed"!

Trust me it taste more like sugar water then milk.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm. My brother's youngest boy was alergic to cow's milk and was fed Soy formula. Now an adult, he and his partner, Ryan, have a house together. Hmmmm
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
haven't they been eating soy in japan for millennia?
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Hmmmm. My brother's youngest boy was alergic to cow's milk and was fed Soy formula. Now an adult, he and his partner, Ryan, have a house together. Hmmmm

SEE! SEE!

snicker, snicker, snicker

PFF
System Bot
Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Don't flatter yourself.

I call bull$hit when I see it.
There has been a lot of it on here ever since you've decided to grace us with your presence.
Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Voytek

1924 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by lurker:

Actually, the soy beans have only in recent years been genetically altered to resist pesticides, pests and everything else you can think of.
I don't eat or drink anything with soy simply for the fact that it's not very good for humans.
The hormone thing is news to me.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shudo

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Voytek:

Don't flatter yourself.

There has been a lot of it on here ever since you've decided to grace us with your presence.

voytek, dear... this personal obsession you have with me is unseemly. why not just invite me to cyber, so i can unequivocally reject you, and then we'll have done with it?
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Don't flatter yourself.

sorry - I thought you two were the same person.....
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

sorry - I thought you two were the same person.....

-snicker-
edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringDirect Link to This Post
The science used to support this notion is the same kind of science which banned cyclamates and Alar, and which says that saccharine causes cancer.

The problem is HORMESIS--which is a one-word way of saying the old saw, "the dose makes the poison".

The rats which developed cancer after eating saccharine ate a LOT of it--up to five times their body weight per day of the stuff. (What a job to have--force-feeding sugar substitute to rats. Hope that guy really likes his PhD...)

If you eat, say, five times your body weight per day of saccharine, you'll probably get cancer. That assumes, though, that you manage to live through eating (say) 1000 lbs of fake sugar per day.

Yeah, most chemicals probably do cause cancer, if you ingest enough. Yeah, soy products could change your sexual behavior and characteristics, if you eat enough of it.

BUT HOW MUCH IS "ENOUGH"????? They never tell you THAT, do they?

Ed checks the sky--it is not falling.

Ed

EDIT:

http://atomic-fungus.livejournal.com/54582.html for a slightly less irate discussion of the issue...

[This message has been edited by edhering (edited 12-15-2006).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
ahahha.. Oh man, some of the responses on this board are, while hilarious, quite sad.. Maybe you can feed him lots of red meat and potatoes, make 'em straight again!
Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

voytek, dear... this personal obsession you have with me is unseemly. why not just invite me to cyber, so i can unequivocally reject you, and then we'll have done with it?

You can call me honeybun, darling or whatever else tickles your twat.
If you speak as well as you punctuate, then yeah, we'll have this 'done-with-it' in no time.

BTW Euturde, have you looked up the word 'ignore' yet?
Ahhhh, but you can't, can you; because as much as you hate to admit it, you *have* to have the last word.
I guess we do have one similarity.

Your turn.
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeDirect Link to This Post

If you speak as well as you punctuate, then yeah, we'll have this 'done-with-it' in no time.

BTW Euturde, have you looked up the word 'ignore' yet?
Ahhhh, but you can't, can you; because as much as you hate to admit it, you *have* to have the last word.
I guess we do have one similarity.

Your turn.

it's a cute, if sophomoric, little rhetorical trick. if i respond, then "i am what you accuse me of being"... someone who needs to have the last word. if i don't, then you "win", because i am too self-conscious to respond.

yawn. whatever. as if i cared.

the way i put it, by the way, was "substantively ignore." that is to say, you're not worth pretending to have a substantive discussion with. but this? -shrug- this is nothing.

thank you, though, for being the first to make a "play" on my screen name. it does make the point of your infantilism a little clearer.

high lob. slight top spin.

[This message has been edited by Euterpe (edited 12-15-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekDirect Link to This Post

it's a cute, if sophomoric, little rhetorical trick. if i respond, then "i am what you accuse me of being"... someone who needs to have the last word. if i don't, then you "win", because i am too self-conscious to respond.

yawn. whatever. as if i cared.

the way i put it, by the way, was "substantively ignore." that is to say, you're not worth pretending to have a substantive discussion with. but this? -shrug- this is nothing.

thank you, though, for being the first to make a "play" on my screen name. it does make the point of your infantilism a little clearer.

high lob. slight top spin.

'As if I cared'?
You cared enough to comment on it.
Thanks for proving me right.
Again. And again. And again...

But hold on! I bet you have a very good reason for that too!
You're becoming quite predictible.

Face it girly, you're running out of things to say and you're beginning to stumble.

right back at ya.

Your turn.

(I could do this all day, BTW. I love getting under your liberal skin; it's waaay too easy)
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeDirect Link to This Post

'As if I cared'?
You cared enough to comment on it.
Thanks for proving me right.
Again. And again. And again...

But hold on! I bet you have a very good reason for that too!
You're becoming quite predictible.

Face it girly, you're running out of things to say and you're beginning to stumble.

right back at ya.

Your turn.

(I could do this all day, BTW. I love getting under your liberal skin; it's waaay too easy)

you're right, i am running out of things to say. i mean, how deep can a conversation with a six year old really be?

let's just run up the post count.

slow backhand.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Voytek, far be it from me to suggest that we should all just get along here, but that particular comment is rather disgusting and well over the line.

Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2006 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
hehe. This reminds me of the swap file argument!

*gets popcorn*

*munch*
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Voytek, far be it from me to suggest that we should all just get along here, but that particular comment is rather disgusting and well over the line.

sshhhh... he's escalating. it's so important to him that he demonstrate that he can "get under my skin" that he's reverting to type. i'm hoping to make a collection of the barnyard epithets he comes up with.

*snags some of falcon's popcorn*
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe

878 posts
Member since Nov 2006

Originally posted by Falcon4:

hehe. This reminds me of the swap file argument!

*gets popcorn*

*munch*

you're kidding. there was actually an earlier exchange as vapid as this thread? cool.

[This message has been edited by Euterpe (edited 12-15-2006).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

you're kidding. there was actually an earlier exchange as vapid as this thread? cool.

u didn't see mine and tintons ABS thread ?
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2006 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
Swap file. Picture this. 80% of the "geeks" in the computer world think swap files are cool because their MCSE gods told them so. They haven't bothered trying anything else because the "book" says it'll crash their computer (which was true until about 2 years ago with XP SP2). And I'm the only person of that 20% around in the thread telling those people to get a life. And they aren't budging. But my computer works so well and I want to help out other people and keep them from pouring money on the problem, so I continue to bash down all their petty arguments. But it ain't working.

All it needs is a light and my computer would probably explode from that argument. XD

But let's not drag that in here. Let's keep it on topic. Voytek, you are a jerk with some really funny arguments (tickles your twat? LOL). Euterpe, you're too smart to argue with that guy.

Now who wants some popcorn? *munch*
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon4:
Now who wants some popcorn? *munch*

ya ya - pass it here - Mtn.Dew anyone?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay