Started on: 12-14-2006 11:44 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Spiff on 12-15-2006 12:35 PM
dguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyDirect Link to This Post
I'im considering purchasing a (used) PS2 system which comes with 11 games. Keeping in mind the PS3 and all the new hotness it brings, can anyone suggest what a fair offer would be? Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dguy:

I'im considering purchasing a (used) PS2 system which comes with 11 games. Keeping in mind the PS3 and all the new hotness it brings, can anyone suggest what a fair offer would be? Thanks.

The PS2's are down to $150 around here, so I wouldn't pay anymore than $100 for what you mentioned (11 games + PS2). It also depends on the games. A straight used PS2 with no games, I would say $75 assuming it works fine and comes with controllers.

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 12-14-2006).]

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
well, if you can wait 1 more month - the new year - when PS3 & Wii inventories get back in shape - the PS2 should be WELL under $100.
dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyDirect Link to This Post
Thanks folks!
Spiff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpiffClick Here to visit Spiff's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpiffDirect Link to This Post
If you can, try to get the older fatter and not the newer slim model. The fat model is easier to soft mod and install a hard drive to use to play backup games.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock