Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  I reached the Point of No Return at work..

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

I reached the Point of No Return at work.. by Synthesis
Started on: 12-11-2006 12:16 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: litespd on 12-11-2006 10:31 PM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2006 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I submitted my 2 weeks notice to my supervisor. He was thrilled that I had found a new job already.

Both of my Supervisors feel that HR is in the wrong for not hiring me.

When I submitted my two weeks, Dale, my immediate boss was sad to see me go, but quite thrilled that I will be moving up.

They have already hired 2 people, one to cover me, and one to cover the other guy who is leaving as well.

They both start on December 18th. Just in time for me to give some training to in my position.

They will be fine without me, but I still feel guilty about leaving, when they did everything for me.

Oh well.
New job Starts either the 27th, or the following Monday.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2006 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Congrats, and good luck!

motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2006 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
Change can be unsetteling. I wish you the best of luck.

Joe
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2006 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:
They will be fine without me, but I still feel guilty about leaving, when they did everything for me.

Sounds like a couple of good guys to work for....but why on Earth would you feel guilty about leaving? If the company wanted you, they'd have hired you. You should move on to your new job with a good feeling about how you handled it...you could have just up and left when you got your new job, but you did the right thing, and gave them two weeks' notice, even though they (the company, not your bosses), wouldn't do the right thing by you and hire you.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock