nothing to do with a fiero by 1984_fiero
Started on: 12-06-2006 12:51 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: 5.0Vert on 12-06-2006 11:30 PM
1984_fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2006 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984_fieroClick Here to Email 1984_fieroSend a Private Message to 1984_fieroDirect Link to This Post
ok im sry but this has nothing to do with a fiero i was wondering if anyone can tell me the location of the door chime in a 1992 pontiac sunbird not sunfire .......it gets stuck on and its so annoying so i need to yank it out soon im driving down the road and it gets stuck on so can you please help me i know ther are some smart ppl on here -daniel

------------------
fiero the first pontiac 2-seater

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2006 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageClick Here to Email AusFieroSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
No idea, but you do realise this is what off topic is for right?
Well possibly not being a new member.
But in future with posts like this try to put it in the relevant section so we don't have to comb through posts like this when trying to read Fiero stuff.
Someone will pipe in with an answer soon I am betting.
Cheers.

[This message has been edited by AusFiero (edited 12-06-2006).]

1984_fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2006 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984_fieroClick Here to Email 1984_fieroSend a Private Message to 1984_fieroDirect Link to This Post
oh im sry i didnt know i saw ppl talking about other vehicles and i thought that it would be ok sry wont happen again now that i know sry-daniel

------------------
fiero the first pontiac 2-seater

Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2006 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iClick Here to Email Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Its aight. No biggy.

I'm not real sure to be honest, but why not just trace the sound down with the key the ignition? I'd start looking under the passenger kick panel and then next to the fuse box on the drivers side. Just do a little hide and seek searching, you'll find it!
James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2006 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post
GM usually puts most of there chime boxes under the pasenger side kick panel (were your feet are).Most likely it's a bad pin switch for the door.
wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2006 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylClick Here to Email wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
Dang Newbies, oh wait I was one once, never mind

------------------
...Perfection....Where have you driven yours?

[This message has been edited by wkayl (edited 12-06-2006).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2006 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageClick Here to Email Cliff PennockSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Moving to TO/T.
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2006 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanDirect Link to This Post
I believe it's under the dash on the passenger side. I can check tomorrow on my 1994 Sunbird if you still can't find it.
5.0Vert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2006 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 5.0VertClick Here to Email 5.0VertSend a Private Message to 5.0VertDirect Link to This Post
Why not just replace the switch? Not sure where you can get one for that car though. For my mustang I got one off of a restoration site. Until then....I had a bunch of paper towels duct taped over the switch so that the switch was fully engaged when the door was closed. It was ghetto, but temporary, and it worked!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock