Started on: 12-04-2006 02:28 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: AP2k on 12-04-2006 06:45 PM
sonic50

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2006 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
My GF want's a mp3 player for x-mass.. Does any one know of a good mp3 player under 100 dollers?

thanks
Scott
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2006 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
The new shuffle looks pretty awesome! if you don't need itunes to use it, i would go with that one. it's 79 bucks.

It is sooooo small, yet it's got the "apple" buttons that have been pretty reliable on their other models.

I think it has decent battery life, too.

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2006 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
It is to small. And it has no screen..
I am looking at one it is called the littles media player or somthing like that.. It is like 70 dollars it can play videos and stuff. How much is a ipod nano?
AP2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2006 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AP2kSend a Private Message to AP2kDirect Link to This Post
$250-ish

Get a Creative. Something like this: http://tinyurl.com/d3j3d

I have found Creative's products to be much better than an iPod and has many more features to boot. Ohh, and they are generaly cheaper too.
cjgable

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2006 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cjgableSend a Private Message to cjgableDirect Link to This Post
We have a Sandisk from Best Buy we bought last year. Works like a champ. We liked it so much we bought an identical one a couple months ago. They have 1gb ones now for @ $60.00
Falcon4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 161
User Banned

Report this Post12-04-2006 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
GET A ZEN NANO! Those things are so awesome! They're almost as small as a nano (not "sandisk" small - I mean "flash drive" small) and have a very informative screen, decent controls, excellent audio quality, an FM tuner and line recorder (in the Plus version)... they're just beyond awesome!

I got the standard 512mb Zen Nano. It has a microphone and voice recording capabilities, backlit screen, all sorts of play order functions (normal, loop, loop folder, shuffle, shuffle folder, A-B play, etc), an on-player customizable 5-band equalizer with a few presets, excellent battery life (1 AAA battery you can get anywhere when it dies instead of USB-charging), umm... where does this list end?

The Plus, which I've been trying to find for a while (I returned my standard for one claiming to be a "plus" on eBay, but it ended up being another standard Nano), has more functions, like an FM tuner and recorder, line-in recording (encode MP3s right on the player from a CD player or a friend's MP3 player), and an extended volume range. It's quite awesome - if you get one, go for a Plus.

(Images to come as soon as I can find 'em!)

edit: Here we go, thank god for Hostfile's "recycle bin"...

------------------

'87 Fiero GT, Automatic, 153k miles, stock everything, just trying to make it all work again.
Shameless self promotion: tired of Problematic Image Poster? Check out
http://hostfile.org!

[This message has been edited by Falcon4 (edited 12-04-2006).]

TorqueWench

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2006 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TorqueWenchSend a Private Message to TorqueWenchDirect Link to This Post
gwyneth has a Zen she uses each morning on the train into D.C, playing norwegian black metal to drown out the wailings of the teeming masses she commutes with daily. she's happy with it,
and because of that,
i'm going to get the 30GB Creative thingie to use as the front end of my car stereo.
AP2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2006 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AP2kSend a Private Message to AP2kDirect Link to This Post
Norwegian, ehh? What sort of metal comes from Norway?

Turmion Katilot is some good metal from Finland.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock