Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Programmers, I need a myspace bot.......

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Programmers, I need a myspace bot....... by FieroFanaticus2
Started on: 12-03-2006 05:08 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: FieroFanaticus2 on 12-04-2006 11:15 PM
FieroFanaticus2

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2006 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Direct Link to This Post
Not just any bot like whats on the market, I need something special.
Currently, I use friendblaster pro (www.addnewfriends.com) to send out friend requests and leave comments and post bulletins....but, I have 42 myspace accounts now and am working on adding about 160 more.

Since myspace has started using the 'captcha' pages after sending out 50 friend requests, it has made friendblaster pro a real pain to really accomplish what I need to accomplish.

Since myspace has found ways to block mass friend requests, messages, comments, etc etc........

How about a program that works just like friendblaster, but has the ability to sign the user in and out of multiple myspace accounts automatically, and does a series of operations while in each account.

I have 42 myspace accounts, it's very time consuming to go through eachone with friendblaster manually to request friends, send out comments, and a bulletin on a daily basis. It takes me about 7-8 hours to send out 50 friend requests, 50 comments, and 1 bulletin for each account.

What I think would be a good idea is.....

A program that you can enter a list of myspace accounts into.....

What the program will do is sign you into the first account on the list, the user will gather ID's just like we do now with friendblaster, then after id's are gathered the new program will send out 50 friend requests to the first myspace account on the list.

Once it has finished sending out those 50 requests, it will sign you out of that myspace and automatically sign into the next myspace account on the list and send out 50 friend requests, sign out and sign into the next account on the list, etc etc, until it has gone through all the accounts on the list.

THEN, it will clear the list of gathered ID's, go back the first myspace account on the list and automatically gather id's from that accounts friend list and send out 50 comments to that accounts friends, or until all the id's have been used up for that account (50 comments max since myspace will start using the 'captcha' pages after 50). It will then clear any remainding ID's from it's list and automatically post a bulletin for that account. Once that's completed, it will sign out of that account and sign into the next account on it list and perform the same procedures, and repeat itself with each account on the list.

If someone here could do something like this, I am willing to pay for it. Contact me please.
I need to be able to use this program on a window's platform (XP).

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2006 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFanaticus2:
...but, I have 42 myspace accounts now and am working on adding about 160 more.

Dude...

Phranc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2006 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
Why do you need so many accounts? And why do you need to spam the crap out of myspace? Do you enjoy ruining it for every one else?

[This message has been edited by Phranc (edited 12-03-2006).]

Wht&BluGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2006 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wht&BluGTSend a Private Message to Wht&BluGTDirect Link to This Post
nevermind they beat me to it.

[This message has been edited by Wht&BluGT (edited 12-03-2006).]

FieroFanaticus2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2006 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Direct Link to This Post
it's not spamming when people choose to add you and get messages from you about things they're interested in. I have so many because I am trying to get recognition for my business by NOT spamming people....but who in california is looking at profiles in WI? So, 3 profiles per state. If you don't like to get messages about my stuff, then don't add me as a friend.
Falcon4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 161
User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2006 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
I hate how absolutely retarded the friend system works on MySuck. You have to add a person as your friend to see if you want them as a friend. Some people lock out profiles unless they're your friend! How the **** are you gonna know if you want them as a friend until you already are? It shouldn't be called "friends" - it should be called an "allow list". God knows Linkin Park doesn't have 412,289 friends... fans, maybe, but not people they actually talked to... yeah, MySpace blows. The background music, the putrid and disgusting web designs, the cookie cutter bullshit... guh!!!

Spam away, my friend. If you need help in PHP, let me know. XD

------------------

'87 Fiero GT, Automatic, 153k miles, stock everything, just trying to make it all work again.
Shameless self promotion: tired of Problematic Image Poster? Check out
http://hostfile.org!
FieroFanaticus2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2006 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Direct Link to This Post
I know nothing about programming, so it would have to be made from scratch by someone who does. If you check out www.addnewfriends.com and check out the friendblaster program.... that's pretty much what I'd like, just with the functions listed above in my first post.
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2006 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFanaticus2:

it's not spamming when people choose to add you and get messages from you about things they're interested in. I have so many because I am trying to get recognition for my business by NOT spamming people....but who in california is looking at profiles in WI? So, 3 profiles per state. If you don't like to get messages about my stuff, then don't add me as a friend.

What you are talking about doing is little if any better than the spammers trying to sell Viorga or Folex watches, only your product isnt (im assuming) as stupid. You are still using these accounts to solicit people who did not ask for you to contact them about it, thats spam, no matter where you do it or how you justify it. If people wanted to know about you or your product, they would search for you and find your page regardless of what state you are in. My space is for people to hang out and meet people, and in general just do useless crap, not for retailers to promote thier products. (not that they dont do that, but im sure %90 had the same mentality as you when they started) So no, im not going to help further degrade the myspace
fieroluv

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2006 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroluvSend a Private Message to fieroluvDirect Link to This Post

I gave up on my space six months ago. I got sick of having hundreds of friend requests everyday from people advertising their crap that I don't want to having anything to do with. That and I hate he background music on everyones home page, that is just plain stupid. I had a couple legit friends on there but I just said heck with it and gave them my messenger ID so we could talk on that instead.
FieroFanaticus2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2006 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GT3.4DOHC:

What you are talking about doing is little if any better than the spammers trying to sell Viorga or Folex watches, only your product isnt (im assuming) as stupid. You are still using these accounts to solicit people who did not ask for you to contact them about it, thats spam, no matter where you do it or how you justify it. If people wanted to know about you or your product, they would search for you and find your page regardless of what state you are in. My space is for people to hang out and meet people, and in general just do useless crap, not for retailers to promote thier products. (not that they dont do that, but im sure %90 had the same mentality as you when they started) So no, im not going to help further degrade the myspace

Anybody who sees my profiles will know exactly what it's about, they can choose to not add me if they don't want to get messages about what I have to offer. Myspace was created as 'a place for people to interact' as a media for advertisers to reach the masses. What better way for the corporations to get their stuff right infront of everybodies faces by opening a market that's free for everyone to join and contact eachother through. It's open to anybody who wants to be a part of it. Whether you like what people do on there or not, it's going to happen. My conscious isn't going to drop just because you don't like what I'm doing. Sorry. Eventually myspace will die out and a new mass media market will come into effect, I'll be there too.
It's no different than commercials on tv, billboards on the highway, or banners at the top of every internet page you visit. It's part of life.

Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2006 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
I understand if I don't add you I don't get bothered again from that account but I still have to tell 41 other accounts to go piss off. It's not as bad as e-mail spam but its still annoying and eats up lots of band with that could be used by 41 other legit people. Did it even phase you that Myspace would rather you not be doing this? They put up walls to stop you and instead of getting the hint you dig a tunnle under them with yout "bots".
PFF
System Bot
FieroFanaticus2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2006 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:

I understand if I don't add you I don't get bothered again from that account but I still have to tell 41 other accounts to go piss off. It's not as bad as e-mail spam but its still annoying and eats up lots of band with that could be used by 41 other legit people. Did it even phase you that Myspace would rather you not be doing this? They put up walls to stop you and instead of getting the hint you dig a tunnle under them with yout "bots".

I believe it's the **** spammers and sex bots that ruined it for people who want to promote a legit product. They're the ones posting a million bulletins a day, and sending you 20 million friend requests over and over. I send one. Then you're user ID is stored on my computer to keep me from sending you another request. I don't want to bother people who aren't interested, but I do want to reach those who are. If I had $2k a month to buy noticable ad space in a magazine I would, or $50k to run a tv commerical enough times to get recognition. And internet advertising is iffy at best. Earlier this year I spent $4k on internet advertising and didn't even make enough sales to come close to justifying it. Myspace is an easy, fast way to reach people who are interested. Those who aren't interested never hear from me again.

[This message has been edited by FieroFanaticus2 (edited 12-03-2006).]

FieroFanaticus2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2006 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Direct Link to This Post
Found something that does what I need it to do. So nevermind.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock