Started on: 11-30-2006 02:06 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: LeeM on 12-01-2006 05:05 PM
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2006 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
I am hopping mad at three local cats. As you may know, we were adopted by a sweet little black kitten, who took up residence in my garage a couple of weeks ago. Well, I used to feed her down there, and she would sit and watch me, or even sit on my shoulders whilst I worked. She was no bother at all, and we loved her. She hasn't been around now, for 3 days.I was sad, because I thought maybe she had been run over or something. But today, I went down to my workshop, and there were three big cats, all domestic and local, sitting in my garage.The had beaten the sh!t out of Fiera, and she had run off, leaving a lot of fur, and blood on the floor. These greedy Basterdos had eaten the small amount of food I had left out for her, and hurt her. I am sad to think she may be hiding somewhere, badly hurt, or dying. Nothing I can do.Impossible to try to find her around here.To be honest, I was so mad, I wanted to do these cats some harm, but I would never actually do that. Instead, I crept up behind them with my high pressure water hose, and liberally soaked them to the skin And I will keep on doing it till they flock off away from here.They are owned locally, and they are well fed and big.And very greedy. Not starving, and abandoned like Fiera. I hope she will come back one day, but sadly I doubt it.
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 11-30-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2006 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Just crossed my mind..this is like real life, isn't it? We provide for one homeless, helpless person, and for every one genuine case, there are three unscrupulous, greedy pigs who help themselves to what isn't theirs..Bastarderos, every one of them..
Nick
I'm really choked up, writing this
dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Just crossed my mind..this is like real life, isn't it? We provide for one homeless, helpless person, and for every one genuine case, there are three unscrupulous, greedy pigs who help themselves to what isn't theirs..Bastarderos, every one of them..

'fraid so, Nick. In many ways, we're no less of an animal than those with four feet & fur are. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Fiera comes out of this in good health, wherever she is.
Ms Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ms FormulaSend a Private Message to Ms FormulaDirect Link to This Post
This must be very hard for you. Seeing or knowing an animal in distress puts a knife in my heart like nothing else. I believe in some way that maybe God doesn't let the animals feel the pain like we think they do. This is life, and it is hard. Everything happens for a reason. Hope things get better soon.

Fiero seats are wonderful for cats. The last few weeks that Turby, ( my aunts cat) spent here with us, he spent them curled up in a Fiero seat in the basement. It was a favorite spot for him to be peaceful in.

FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post
Thats so sad. Although I did get quite a laugh at the spraying the cats with the water pressure thing. I hope she comes back and is not too hurt.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
That sucks man. Cats are pretty hardy animals though. From my life living on the farm and having many stray cats come and go - I have never seen a cat attack another to the point that it fatally injurs it. I'm sure Fiera is hiding out somewhere making sure the coast is clear before she comes back seeking the food and the comfort of your Fiero seats. It might take a couple days, but I'm sure she'll make her way back. You probably already know this, but check for any bite marks around areas where the fur is damage as cats teeth are bigtime infection carriers. To be safe, if she has any nasty looking bites I would take her to the vet to get the wounds looked at to make sure they don't get infected and abcess (sp?) . Leave some food out for, and spread the words around the neighbourhood that three cats attack yours and the next time they set foot on your garage you might not be so kind to them. Here's hoping for her safe return bud.

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 11-30-2006).]

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
yes, I know the feeling. I had a garage cat show up for a season too. we have 2 housecats, so extra chow was no big deal. then one day - it was just gone. no idea where it went. I like to think that someone else in the neighborhood took it in.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

If it's any consolation Nick, my stray cat must've got into a tussle with the raccoons in my yard and then ran off, but he came back. A couple of weeks ago I found many large tuffs of white fur all over the back lawn and I feared the worst, but my buddy eventually returned and he didn't look all the worse for wear.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
i hope the little kitty comes back. if it does keep it in ur garage or your house where it wont go outside and the big cats wont come inside.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2006 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
We have to be realistic when dealing with cats. They are very independent...they go where they want, when they want, and owners cannot realistically be expected to control their wanderings. That is why I have not even considered speaking to the owners. They really can't be held responsible. And also why I wouldn't consider locking her in a garage or house, even if it is for her own good. Even if she does turn up again. And I really hope so. I miss her being there! She was never a problem. She couldn't come into the house, because we have 3 dogs. She would sit on the front wall,and play tag with Zwerver..he would chase her up the tree, and then sit and grin at her!! He wouldn't hurt her, just wanted to play. I could call her from the garage door, and she would hear me, even when she was half a mile away, and come running. She was tiny, in comparison to the other three, less than half their size. (Even when they WERE soaked to the skin ) Oh well, I will still look for her every day, and hope she is ok. Hope I have your good fortune, Patrick
Thanks for your considerate and kind support..as usual.
Nick
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroAngel:
Thats so sad. Although I did get quite a laugh at the spraying the cats with the water pressure thing. I hope she comes back and is not too hurt.

I loved the hosing to, Melanie was reading over my shoulder and almost fell over.

I feel for your loss Nick.

I had 2 barn cats that adopted my garage, and the bench seat in there as their home. I named them Nut and Bolt.

Nut is still here, Bolt took a ride on a snow plow last winter. Never made it back. I really miss him, he was a black cat to. And I just Don’t Like Cats, but these 2 kind of grew on me.

I hope you are luckier Nick.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2006 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Nut and Bolt!! Haha!! That has made me smile, Steve!! Thanks for that
This is the second time I have named a stray animal 'Fiera'..one was very lucky, and went to a wondeful home, where she is still happy and loved (a puppy..you might remember). Just hope this Fiera has a bitn of luck too. Just went down to the garage again (it is 1:30am)..but still no sign.Maybe in the morning...fingers crossed
Nick
Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post
She'll come back... I'm sure of it... they know when they are loved and wanted... I'm sure she'll be alright... maybe spend a few days licking her wounds... and she'll be back good as ever!! Cats fight... even the ones that live together... laugh... we have 7 inside.. and 2 outside... (you can see why I can't bring the 2 outside ones in... frown...) but they seem to be doing ok... one just showed up about a year ago... was wild, then finally let me pet her when she became dependent on us for food after losing 3 toes on her front foot, she had 2 kittens in the garage where Max was trying to paint my car, so that halted till they were weaned and I found them a home together which made me very glad they are together, got momma fixed and gave her a name besides 2 Toes...so now I guess she's ours... the other one actually belongs 2 houses down but she stays up underneath our front porch cause she doesn't like the dogs they have... (she belonged to one of the vets clients who passed away and they were putting her cats to sleep, the vet brought 2 home and turned them loose in her barn... I haven't seen the other one... this one is missing an eye but she does fine) Now she'd come in if given the chance... lol.. Come to think about it, the neighborhood cat that roams house to house belongs to the vet too... lol.. Then we got a resident male that also goes house to house... and he gets into some hellacious fights... thought he messed up his eye, but it was just the outside that was swollen, gave him some antibiotics and ointment and he's good as new... compliments of the vet since she took him in and neutered him... then was so upset he got hurt after she'd done all that... laugh... you know, for a vet she has the worse luck with her own animals...

Anyway... what I guess I'm trying to say is cats are hardy... hang in there...she'll be back when she's sure the coast is clear and they can't jump her again...

------------------

Tsukiko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TsukikoClick Here to visit Tsukiko's HomePageSend a Private Message to TsukikoDirect Link to This Post
I think Amethyst is right. I'm sure Fiera is fine and will be back in a couple days, you just need to let us know! :P Anyway be patient I'm sure she's fine, and will be back.

Hmmmm, yep 7 cats....of course, Max says our limit is 3.....

------------------

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2006 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
YES!! You were ALL right!! She walked into my garage this morning..I didn't even see her until she rubbed up against my leg!! I have a smile from..oh...2 miles wide!! She obviously hasn't eaten for a couple of days..I am feeding her little bits at a time, so she doesn't gorge herself.She lost a clump of fur under her tummy, and the scratches have now been treated. She is a changed kitten!! Whilst I was stroking her, as she ate, one of the bigger cats came wandering in...she growled, hissed ans spat..and then took off from my 3ft high workbench, straight on its back..and it FLED IN TERROR!!! She will now be known as RAMBA!! HA HA!! Thanks for your kindness and support..some might think I'm crazy..who cares!! Ellie has my camera at the moment, but I will take a pic as soon as I can
Nick
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:
YES!! You were ALL right!! She walked into my garage this morning..
I have a smile from..oh...2 miles wide!! She obviously hasn't eaten for a couple of days..I am feeding her little bits at a ..some might think I'm crazy..who cares!! Nick

What some?

We all think you are Crazy Nick! J/K

Glad to hear she is safe and sound.

Now you,,,, The jury is still out on! J/K

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

LeeM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeeMSend a Private Message to LeeMDirect Link to This Post
Old rule about dogs and cats;

Dog's have owners, Cat's have servants.

Love my cats.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock