Started on: 11-30-2006 09:21 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: fieroluv on 12-01-2006 03:38 PM
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
CMU 31 OU 10
Ontario Sneed, runningback, set a new record in MAC with a 98 yard return run.
fieroluv

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroluvSend a Private Message to fieroluvDirect Link to This Post
Sorry MI fans but I don't think it's right that MI gets to play OSU for the Championship. OSU already beat them. So what happens if MI beats OSU would that be fair to say they are national champs? By the way I am not of fan of either team so I am kind of Neutral here. And no I don't think my team should get to play for the championship either which by the way is Notre Dame. Since they suck this year but that is a whole other rant.

just my .02
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
I think the whole college football system with their hundreds of bowls and not really a "real" championship is such a sucky system. To be honest, I don't follow nor care about college football, but just wanted to make a point that it could be much better if they follow their brethern of BasketBall or something like that. Real playoffs and a real championship.

fieroluv

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroluvSend a Private Message to fieroluvDirect Link to This Post

I agree they should have playoffs, however big problem in that scenario is that they only play a team once whereas in basketball or baseball they play each other like 5 or 7 games in the playoffs.

But I think quarter finals, final 4 and the big game would be a great thing to see in NCAA football.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock