Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  I felt like a beautiful woman tonight...

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

I felt like a beautiful woman tonight... by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-26-2006 01:09 AM
Replies: 23
Last post by: 84Bill on 11-27-2006 08:21 AM
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Linda, Emily, myself and a friend of Emily's went out bowling tonight. I was getting hungery and the pizza they had looked pretty good, so I went to the snack counter to order one. The woman in charge was just comming off the floor to go behind the counter when she stopped to ask what she could do for me. I told her what I wanted and she told me that I could pay for it when whe brought it over to my table. Then she gave me a wink and a nudge. So, I went back to the table and, as promised, she brought the pizza over, and explained that she threw on some pepperoni and extra cheese- no charge. I gave her the money and told her to keep the change. Again, some small talk and another wink.

So, for a brief moment, I experienced what it must be like to be a good looking woman. I liked it.

------------------
Great Fiero & PFF Apparel and Accessories...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Awe I bet she just really liked your shoes.

Or maybe she had the hots for your wife.
Falcon4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 161
User Banned

Report this Post11-26-2006 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
o_O

So you're saying she was undoubtedly a lesbian despite hitting on a guy?

------------------

'87 Fiero GT, Automatic, 153k miles, stock everything, just trying to make it all work again. :D
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

The woman in charge was just comming off the floor to go behind the counter when she stopped to ask what she could do for me.

Oh, that was just crazy Fred. He's quite a card.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
This line was said just before he walked up to order the pizza.

"Ok you lost the bet, so you have to hit on the next guy who comes up to the counter".

------------------
------------------

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul"

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-26-2006 05:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I don't like all these bowling jokes.
OK, yeah I do!
Hell, I AM ONE!
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
You scared me for a moment with the name of this thread. I thought you might have posted a photo of yourself in a dress.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

You scared me for a moment with the name of this thread. I thought you might have posted a photo of yourself in a dress.

Don't worry, if I do, I'll be sure to photoshop you and yours out of it... ahhhhhhhhh good times, goood times....
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
When I read the title of this thread, the first thing to cross my mind was "I thought he was out of jail already".
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
sometimes i, too, feel like a beautiful woman. and a beer. and then i feel like a nap.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
that experience made me think how cool it must be to be a good lookin' chick, with men doing extra stuff for her everyday because of her looks. I wonder what that would be like? OK, so let's take the transgender thing out of this and turn me into a handsome man... I wonder what it would be like to have women stare at me all the time? Woman comming up to me with phone numbers, always wanting to do things for me (besides my mom), constantly buying things for me... Ahhhhhhh the life...

------------------
Great Fiero & PFF Apparel and Accessories...

PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

that experience made me think how cool it must be to be a good lookin' chick, with men doing extra stuff for her everyday because of her looks. I wonder what that would be like? OK, so let's take the transgender thing out of this and turn me into a handsome man... I wonder what it would be like to have women stare at me all the time? Woman comming up to me with phone numbers, always wanting to do things for me (besides my mom), constantly buying things for me... Ahhhhhhh the life...

It gets old quick. I'm tired of turning them away!!!!
Sometimes they fight right in front of me just to see go home with me. Being the nice guy I am I stop the fight by letting them all come home with me.
It's a hard life.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post11-26-2006 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Sometimes they fight right in front of me just to see go home with me. Being the nice guy I am I stop the fight by letting them all come home with me.
It's a hard life.

Yeeeaaahh, but how LONG does it stay hard?? !! OMG, did I really just type that? Hahaha!!
Nick

------------------
You know that look women get when they want sex? No, me neither..

fierofetish.PFF'S self-confessed Snowbird!!

Growing old is harder than growing up.

Responsibility: the solution for our World's Dilemmas..
Yahoo messenger:nickcannspain
MSN Messenger-nicholascann@hotmail.com

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

It's a hard life.

I wondered who would be the first to post this kind of response.
Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
He's not conceited, he's convinced!!!
Vonov

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Vonov

3745 posts
Member since May 2004

Originally posted by lurker:

sometimes i, too, feel like a beautiful woman. and a beer. and then i feel like a nap.

Zing!!! Well done!
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Yeeeaaahh, but how LONG does it stay hard?? !! OMG, did I really just type that? Hahaha!!
Nick

All I can say is after taking encyte my golf game has improved.
Vonov

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, but check out the flip side of the coin, when things start to fade... Everything has a price attached, just sometimes the payment is deferred till later.

Something else I've noticed...really attractive people usually don't age well for some reason.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vonov:

Yeah, but check out the flip side of the coin, when things start to fade... Everything has a price attached, just sometimes the payment is deferred till later.

Something else I've noticed...really attractive people usually don't age well for some reason.

You know what else?
Older guys age better than woman. Woman just get older and just stop being interested while men just have to go to the doctor and pop a pill and there you go out with 25 year olds again. Only this time they can afford it.

Either way young woman or old guys playin the field they are equally shallow.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Either way young woman or old guys playin the field they are equally shallow.

one day when (if) i can afford it, i hope to be shallow too!

the young curvaceous girls have a propensity to fat. when they are young and active this is a good thing. when they get older and sedentary, not a good thing.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 11-26-2006).]

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post

...Something else I've noticed...really attractive people usually don't age well for some reason.

It could partially be about perspective. Not to be mean, but if an ugly girl/guy stays ugly, which is what is expected of her/him, you would just think, "Yep, still ugly. Moving on".

If a formerly hot chick gets ugly the contrast is dramatic and sad. "You tend to think about how nice she used to look".
PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post11-27-2006 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
!! But that is all about BALLS, Andrew! Heheheheh!!
Nick

All I can say is after taking encyte my golf game has improved.

Vonov

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

It could partially be about perspective. Not to be mean, but if an ugly girl/guy stays ugly, which is what is expected of her/him, you would just think, "Yep, still ugly. Moving on".

If a formerly hot chick gets ugly the contrast is dramatic and sad. "You tend to think about how nice she used to look".

Actually, I think it's partially a matter of bone structure (talking faces here, leaving bod out of equation). Exceptionally beautiful women, for example, tend to have a very fine bone structure, which for some reason causes their faces, instead of being beautiful, to begin to look sharp and haggard. Jessica Tandy would be the exception to the rule. Similarly, men who are considered extraordinarily attractive seem to age later, but when it begins, the slide is dramatic. Look at photographs of the late Tony Curtis (actor, for those too young to remember, lol) in his prime, and then 10 years later. Towards the end of his life he was sort of scary looking.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-27-2006 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boonbiotch:

I don't like all these bowling jokes.

OK, yeah I do!
Hell, I AM ONE!

Now you are LOL!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay