Started on: 11-25-2006 06:01 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: firstfiero on 11-26-2006 07:34 AM
firstfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2006 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
Anybody watch pinks all out? It wasn't bad. If you didn't see it here's the idea. They wanted to make a show where no one could sand bag. They a ton of people show up. They ran a lap and were told there time. After they got through everybody they ran another lap and there times were compared...if they weren't clost you were gone. Then they looked at which time bracket had the strongest competition. I think it ended up being 10 to 10.6 people. They picked the top 16 and they turned into a tournament. oh..if you jumped the tree or if your car couldnt run you lost. No 2nd chance.To add to it they gave each person who won those 8 races a grand to use to bet with in the next race. They also had there guys in the booth ..If your time wasn't close to what your were running you were out. They actually did kick someone out for for running a 9.6 when ran mid tens befor. The last 2 left ran best out of 3 for 10 thousand dollars. I thought it would be better then it ended up being. I think part of the fun of pinks is watching them fight over car lengths and crap. It being straight up was cool but not quite as fun to watch.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroOilAnalyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2006 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroOilAnalystClick Here to visit FieroOilAnalyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroOilAnalystDirect Link to This Post
Watched the Pinks marathon all day Thursday. Cool show.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2006 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I watched off and on all day. The shootout was cool. Still cant believe a 62 Ford F100 pickup with a girl driver kicked everyones butt....LOL.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2006 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
watched it. i went to it. pumpkincarriage, green87, and myself went to the taping of it back in sept.
i was impressed as to how good the show came out. now i know why they went for the 10.0 class
when it was an "all out" street car event. not sure how many of those were actually street cars
probably not that many.

can't wait for season 4 to start, we went to a taping of that one too.

firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
I was a little disapointed at the ending. I wouldn't want to win how she did. I would have given the guy plenty of time to jump start his car. If that kid wouldn't have jumped I think the grand national would have won it.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock