Started on: 11-24-2006 05:24 PM
Replies: 35
Last post by: Newbfiero on 12-02-2006 03:29 PM
hugh

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
Well,My shortness of breath problem has gotten much worse in the last month.Monday I'm to be at the hospital for a cardiac catheter at 7AM.This is the last test I have to undergo(hopefully) in order for the doctors to make a diagnosis.I will condider myself lucky if they find arterial blockage.If they do,they will have fixed my problem because they will install a stent right away.I'm a little nervous,but I know everything will be ok.Just wish me luck.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-24-2006 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Good luck!
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post
Good luck Hugh, we'll be pulling for you.
Hank is Here

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hank is HereSend a Private Message to Hank is HereDirect Link to This Post
Best of luck! Actually hopefully there won't be luck involved.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Good Luck.

Hope whatever they find is minor and repairable...

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post11-24-2006 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Dear Hugh,
Ellie and I send heartfelt best wishes, thoughts and prayers to help you through. Relax. The wonders of medical science say you will be fine.I believe that, and we look forward to hearing of your speedy recovery , to enable you to follow your grandson's exploits on the sports field, to your heart's content, and for many happy and proud games to come.
Your friends across the 'Pond'
Nick and Ellie.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
good luck dude! you will pull threw. I am sure of it! don't forget to tell the docter all about fieros and how he too should own one
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
I wish you whit full recovery hugh ..Just relax to evrything and pls let us know to how your doing after worth ...Rob
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
best of luck to you.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
I have noticed that you are already a very lucky man.
I wish you more luck.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Good luck!
PFF
System Bot
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
Good luck, prayers said.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2006 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Best of luck Hugh!
Said some prayers for ya'.
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2006 05:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Sending my luck to you Hugh!
You better call me on Monday or Tuesday to let me know how you are doing!!

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2006 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
My best wishes are with you Hugh.
Stay tough.
Brian Lamberts

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2006 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post
Good luck!!!
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2006 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Best of luck.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2006 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
I hope things go well and you are back to 100% as soon as possible.
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everybody,Hopefully I will be back on here Monday night or Tuesday morning.
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Hugh,

Prayers sent your way.

Mark
JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIERODirect Link to This Post
Same from my family.
Best of luck Hugh.
PFF
System Bot
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
I just got back from the hospital and they had me ready to go for the cardiac catheter when they found my problem.It seems I am low on blood and need a transfusion.I'm waiting for the cardiologist office to call me and let me know what the next step in my recovery is going to be.They need to find out if I'm losing blood too fast,or my body is not making it fast enough.I feel good that I at least have an answer to my breathing problem,even though the underlying cause may be as bad as the symptom.Thanks to all of you,you can only know how your responses in this thread have made me feel if you have gone through something similar and needed the forums encouragement.My fight is not over yet,but just knowing what the problem is,is half the battle.Thank you friends,Hugh.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-27-2006 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Hey Hugh!! Better go to the dentist, and get your canines filed to a point, and grow some black leathery wings !! Won't be short on blood then !!
Seriously, it must be a relief to get to the root of the problem...now concentrate on getting back to normal
Best wishes
Nick and Ellie

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 11-27-2006).]

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Great to hear Hugh. Tiem you sacked your attorney though huh, sounds like he takes more than your average blood sucker.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Sorry I missed this one Hugh, power supply fried on the computer. Just got it back on line today.

Just wondering, how close do you live to 3 mile island?

Wonder if that mishap could have anything to do with your problem?

Hope all goes well now that they have found the problem, and that they have found the problem.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
I just got back,and I feel great.I've been in the hospital since last Tuesday(11/28).They put 4 units of blood in me,this morning I had a Colonoscopy and an Endoscopy and they found a spot in my Colon that was probably bleeding and Repaired it.When leaving the hospital I walked to the car in the parking lot and didn't get tired or out of breath.This may not seem like anything to most of you,but represents a substantial improvement for me.Again,Thanks to all of you who wished me luck and said a prayer for me.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2006 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!!! Keep it up!
Nick
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Glad to hear all went well.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

I just got back,and I feel great.I've been in the hospital since last Tuesday(11/28).They put 4 units of blood in me,this morning I had a Colonoscopy and an Endoscopy and they found a spot in my Colon that was probably bleeding and Repaired it.When leaving the hospital I walked to the car in the parking lot and didn't get tired or out of breath.This may not seem like anything to most of you,but represents a substantial improvement for me.Again,Thanks to all of you who wished me luck and said a prayer for me.

I'm breathing easier too, Dad....just knowing you're ok.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

Oooh, glad they found that. I now know of several people that had that happen to them. Glad they nipped it in the bud...
My advice to you:

STOP EATING NAILS!!!!!!

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear from you- even better to hear that all you needed was some stop-leak and a 'tune-up'.
Take care and stay in touch.
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear your doing better. You are the third person I have heard of with the same thing. My mom was in the hospital and had to get 4 units of blood and my brother in law was in and had to be put on iron pills and I think they ended up giving him 2 units.
They never did find out what was wrong, just cleared up after the stay in the hospital.
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Hugh,

Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Mark
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Great news Hugh!!!
What a relief!!
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:
Oooh, glad they found that. I now know of several people that had that happen to them. Glad they nipped it in the bud...
My advice to you:

STOP EATING NAILS!!!!!!

I guess I should stick with the iron pills my doctor recommended,they should also be easier to swallow too.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Thats great news

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock