Started on: 11-23-2006 08:39 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Vonov on 11-24-2006 11:16 AM
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2006 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post
Jetman has an new turkey deep fryer!

Yes, I made the investment, it was on sale and Home Depot matched a lower price on the "bonus" pack. Some assembly required but that builds anticipation! Oh this is exciting!

Yes, I'm in heaven. My new turkey fryer is simple outstanding. Crispy turkey on the outside, juicy and tender on the inside! I've been waiting for the "big day" for about a week and I almost blew it, I ran short of peanut oil! Lucky for me, I got frying right away after an emergency run, K-Mart was still open.

Yes, you guessed it, I deep fried some bacon. Oh man alive, someone stop me already! I dipped it into the hot oil for only two minutes, oh baby, that's delicious! It's my favorite vegetable!

Yes, the turkey fryer is my new wife!

Ok, name the similarity between the Detroit Lions and a fresh turkey,,,, They both should be boiled in oil! Hahahahaha I kill myself!

Would you like some desert? Yes, another turkey, hahahahaha. Tender and juicy, the meat fell off the bones and the clean up was a snap.

Oh baby, this has been the best Thanksgiving day ever, no relatives to fight with, lots of football on TV, unlimited leftovers and an after dinner nap.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm enjoying this but I know full well that my entire family and at least half of the forum will be busting down my door for turkey dinner next year.

More pictures and the heavy aroma of deep fried turkey here at my photo-page.

http://www.jetman.smugmug.com/gallery/2164225

Thanks for letting me share my excitement. Deep fried Johnsonville Brats are next, oh my gosh, I'm out of control! Hahahahaha

------------------
jetman
Silver 86 SE 2M6 4-speed, with
"check wallet light"

[This message has been edited by jetman (edited 11-26-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2006 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
It was a good day to be cooking outside. Believe it or not I've never had deep fried turkey. Gonna try it one day, don't know when.

I've heard deep fried twinkies are good...

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 11-23-2006).]

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2006 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Hey congrats jetman. Looks good. I have thought about getting one. What price neighborhood am I looking at?
Also good for large fish fries .
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2006 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
I had deep fried turkey for the first time last weekend, and it was the best Turkey I had ever eaten. I'm not sure on what it dies to the fat content of the bird, but it was very moist and delicious!

Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. Please boil the Lions!
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WingNut - MD:

P.S. Please boil the Lions!

The turkey is easier to digest.

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Deep Fried Bacon? Deep Fried Turkey? Man, no wonder the USA has obesity, cholesterol and heart problems.
Give them foods a cooking they deserve. LOW FAT!
Fiero2M6GT1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2M6GT1Send a Private Message to Fiero2M6GT1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

Deep Fried Bacon? Deep Fried Turkey? Man, no wonder the USA has obesity, cholesterol and heart problems.
Give them foods a cooking they deserve. LOW FAT!

If we had kangaroo hopping around we would fry that too

It was really a good day to cook out side. I cooked my turkey on the grill.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post11-24-2006 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
NICE!! VERY NICE!! Lovely colour, pristine condition, and the wheels are something else!!! !!
..Uh-oh!! We weren't talking about the Fiero in the photo? Sorry, I couldn't see anything else!!! BWahahaha!! I AM A FIERO ADDICT aaaaaaahhhhhhahahahah!!!
NICE TURKEY FRIER, BY THE WAY!!!
Nick

------------------
You know that look women get when they want sex? No, me neither..

fierofetish.PFF'S self-confessed Snowbird!!

Growing old is harder than growing up.

Responsibility: the solution for our World's Dilemmas..
Yahoo messenger:nickcannspain
MSN Messenger-nicholascann@hotmail.com

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero2M6GT1:

Well we do cook that but definately not fried

connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero2M6GT1:

W00T!
Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post
The only thing about those babies is, ya gotta make sure they don't get boiling too enthusiastically, or your turkey becomes a really hot bonfire, lol...
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock