Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  The Draft - Well, that didn't take long (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
The Draft - Well, that didn't take long by Formula88
Started on: 11-19-2006 05:53 PM
Replies: 82
Last post by: Toddster on 11-24-2006 10:58 AM
Wht&BluGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wht&BluGTSend a Private Message to Wht&BluGTDirect Link to This Post
A major problem that I see with reinstating the draft is not people not wanting to serve, but we will run into the same problems we ran into years ago, most Americans are fat and lazy.
IP: Logged
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2006 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wht&BluGT:

A major problem that I see with reinstating the draft is not people not wanting to serve, but we will run into the same problems we ran into years ago, most Americans are fat and lazy.

It's not that "people don't want to serve" it more they are serving but not on the side the government wants them to.

You see this country was set up with a very carefuly thought out set of checks and balances. This machine was created and fine tuned over a period of twelve years. This country want meant to be a snap tight operation.

This country was supposed to be a place where people are free to speek their mind, live and be happy in any way they want and not fear reprisal for doing so.

Today is just another day... Just like yesterday and the day before. Tomorow wont be all that different. I'm just glad to be an American, it's a 24/7/365.25 operation.

------------------
Mr. Phelps, your mission should you decide to accept it.... is to devote 0.0093869169844529187444998533294221 of your time to containing the threat that faces this nation..

This message is self distructing... Good Luck Mr. Phelps.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 11-23-2006).]

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by connecticutFIERO:

That's what I figured. You used old debunked stories to bolster your old debunked argument. 2002, 2003, might as well use something from the 80's to try and prove your case. Wait, you DID. We know they had WMD. Yeah because the USA, The UK, and the French SOLD Saddam those weapons to use against Iran because we wanted Iraq to win. We even fired on Iranian ships during the war. So of course we know he HAD WMD.

Debunked? Show me. I noticed you didn't put in a single link. I post links to CNN, PBS, and RELEVANT news sources and all you can come up with is an "unbiased" article in the NEW YORKER Entertainment magazine...

Conn, you're pathetic.

But then again, we also forced him to DESTROY those weapons after the Gulf war, when we decided we didn't want Saddam controlling Kuwaiti and Saudi oil fields. Sure he had them, but then he destroyed them.

Not according to the UN Security Council or Hans Blix. Again, SHOW me the proof!

Now don't pretend Bill Kristol is some boy scout journalist, he is a bonified neo conservative war hawk that helped create the PNAC. He has a direct stake in the outcome of the Iraq policy. He is no neutral journalist, so don't try to claim he is. He is an active particpant and a tainted source.

Bill Kristol is Harvard Phd. grad who worked in government for two decades, has more clout than you, and more success than you. BUT WAIT, the great Conn has spoken and since Bill Kristol has a different view point he must be tainted....in favor of some lame New Yorker Magazine article? Is THAT your journalistic standard?

Guess what Conn, there ARE NO "nuetral journalists"! They never existed before and they never will in the future. NO ONE can remove their own personal bias from a story. There are only two types of journalists, those who TRY to be fair and those who don't. Kristol TRIES!

You're pathetic Conn. You DO realize that I am not the only one who is reading what you are writing don't you?

No Al Queda training camps bub, no terrorism against the west coming from Iraq. You and your band of retarded followers are just about the only people left on Earth that belive this garbage. Do yourself a favor and take a nap.

Oh and BTW, I have a job A$$hole, actually it's called a career. So you can quit it with the get a job crap you have been saying in other threads.

Asking for change on a street corner is NOT a career.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 11-24-2006).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock