Started on: 11-17-2006 10:03 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: lou_dias on 11-20-2006 11:41 PM
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2006 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post

Yes, that is me after trying to read a Wii Zelda disk with a modded 'Cube!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2006 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2006 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
You bastard.

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2006 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
What does Wii mean anyways?
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2006 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post
We don't want to see pics of you playing with your Wii.

So how do you like the new controller?
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2006 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
Excite Truck has great graphics. Even my older, non-gaming female acquaintance liked it alot.
Do you really want to see pics of me holding my wii?

Sorry, those wil have to wait until Sunday...
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2006 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

Do you really want to see pics of me holding my wii?

Please keep the pics of you and your Wii to yourself.

I'd LOVE to hear what you think about the new controller. Does it take some "getting use to", or is it really easy to pick up and play? Also, does it play all of your current Gamecube games? What are your thoughts after playing the Wii?

The reason I'm asking, is so far we haven't purchased any of the new systems yet; and I think that the Wii will be the first of the newer systems that we may get. (I don't really care for the 360 game lineup yet, and good games on the PS3 aren't due out till late '07). For us, the Wii makes good sense, as we love the coming game lineup; and our current Gamecube games should play on the Wii. (Not to mention, it's only $250, which is about half of what the other 2 systems would cost us).
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2006 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
It's a proven fact that it plays all GC games.
As for the controller, it's HOT!

Light, and feels good in the hand. In Excite Truck, it took me about a minute to get used to tilting, what happens is boost is moved to the D pad and I kept boosting (without thinking) and tilting because I've always naturally tilted playing racers but I'm so used to a pad as well... So at first I was over heating my engine because I was also maipulating the D-pad like I was turning.
It's just and old school FUN arcade game. It's something your girlfriend can play without having the gamer's thumb that all prior controllers requires for fine movement. When my female friend plays typical racer's, she uses the "all or none" rule...the analog stick is either all the way in one direction or not at all and this makes new gamers not have fun. Tilting is easy to get as a new gamer right away. Infact she did better at Excite Truck than I did during my first lap. She like it alot. Little does she know she's getting a Wii for Christmas...

In the Wii menu system, when you move the pointer over something that can be clicked, it rumbles. It's nice but will suprised you at first. It's a classy-looking system. Go to a local EB Games or Gamestop to test it out.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
ig88vsbobafett

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post
Has any one had an luck contecting to the WII Store I keep getting Error 32002

[This message has been edited by ig88vsbobafett (edited 11-19-2006).]

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
I connected fine.
PFF
System Bot
ig88vsbobafett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post
Any one Want any WII games Toysrus.com has a Good deal going

Save $60 on 3 WII games

http://www.toysrus.com/searchHandler/index.jsp?searchId=2551840&type=trigger&promoId=2551840

Add 3 of thouse games then Add $1.00 or more Donated to Toys for Tots (on the right had side of the shopping cart)

Then Promo Code TRU_Soz9NTaoQJ

Total will be about $100 shipped for 3 WII games
antinull.com

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post

: : my wii is in the mail lol from the free service u guys yelled at me for "spaming" lol

now i need a tv like that

[This message has been edited by antinull.com (edited 11-19-2006).]

ig88vsbobafett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post

Ive got a Samsung 30" widescreen CRT and im loving it Now i need the HD Cables Fast for the WII
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
www.tigerdirect.com

and if any rich europeans want to buy an American Wii: www.gameparts.biz

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock