Started on: 11-04-2006 10:12 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: sostock on 11-05-2006 01:13 AM
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Falcon4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 161
User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2006 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
Ugh, me no know how operate lasur printr. Ugh take monitor un copy. Ugh good boy!

------------------

'87 Fiero GT, Automatic, 153k miles, stock everything, just trying to make it all work again. :D
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
I think it sneezed toner at him
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
sorry i'm deaf and my monitor is crappy. did he pu his monitor and try to copy if off the printer? is that real?
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
Oh, he's soooooo fired!
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
he tried printing, but the printer was being stupid, so he got pissed off and tried to use his monitor in the copy machine.
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2006 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
Eh, that was called "retard that doesn't know how to read errors and correct the problem that got pissed at life". Of course he wasn't actually TRYING to do that, but to express the fact that he's too dumb to understand how to fix the problem. Chances are, it was a simple problem like telling the printer to print from a tray that doesn't have any paper, then loading paper into the wrong tray and getting the error again and again.

People like him are the reason "CLICK TO PRINT" printer drivers exist, and why devices are getting dumber and dumber. The devices and drivers now make all the decisions for these primates, and those of us with higher motor skills are left letting the devices make decisions we don't want them to make.

Life is like that. And we have this Captain Braindead to thank for it.
Iron_Mark_2003

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon4:

Eh, that was called "retard that doesn't know how to read errors and correct the problem that got pissed at life". Of course he wasn't actually TRYING to do that, but to express the fact that he's too dumb to understand how to fix the problem. Chances are, it was a simple problem like telling the printer to print from a tray that doesn't have any paper, then loading paper into the wrong tray and getting the error again and again.

People like him are the reason "CLICK TO PRINT" printer drivers exist, and why devices are getting dumber and dumber. The devices and drivers now make all the decisions for these primates, and those of us with higher motor skills are left letting the devices make decisions we don't want them to make.

Life is like that. And we have this Captain Braindead to thank for it.

You dove way too deep into that theorizing about some guys supposed "mishap" at work. Is it ebaums. Half the stuff on there is fake, so good problem solving.

Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-05-2006 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
Ebaum just steals content from other websites... I'm pretty sure that was real. Look at the responses of the people. The thought pattern of Captain Braindead was just that of someone who's fed up with not understanding the basics of life. There are many, many idiots like that out in the world... I don't think this video was fake. :P
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
i dunno. that camera set up is pretty quesionable. i could see a camera covering the whole office space or one covering the printer. but this is focused right at him. pretty close range too.

i used a guys wrk station a couple months ago while i was training a new guy. he had smears all over his screen. like smudgy finger prints. i asked him if he had to read with his finger on the lines. he just gave me a dirty look.

(ok well i told him this wasn't a drive through menu at mcd's, you can't just touch the screen)

then i get accused of being hard to work with! can you imagine?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock